Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Types of FR players as breeds
1 2 ... 41 42 43 44 45 ... 68 69
I'm a weird hybrid between a ridgie and a spiral, with a screaming wildclaw in the back of my head that sometimes comes to the front.
Stay away when that happens you mught die.
I'm a weird hybrid between a ridgie and a spiral, with a screaming wildclaw in the back of my head that sometimes comes to the front.
Stay away when that happens you mught die.
"We get along, for the most part, me and reality"
-Grow Up, Paramore
im a spiral... [emoji=spiral deadpan size=5]
im a spiral...
IMG-0711.png pyAp3dI.png
oaolHwW.png
GLMwkdE.png
nnBylsC.png
bhdEs05.png
UcTvo43.png
[quote]Nocturne: like the mirror but slightly more 'sophisticated'. Rather than doing any fodder breeding themselves, they are prone to snipe fodder and make a quick buck while their permas are very well dressed and a lot of them have fancy skins too. Has very strong feelings about people who are anti-exalt; this kind of bothers them because that is just their preferred playstyle. [b]Probably has 'this is an exalting lair' plastered all over their bio[/b][/quote] I've been called out lol
Quote:
Nocturne: like the mirror but slightly more 'sophisticated'. Rather than doing any fodder breeding themselves, they are prone to snipe fodder and make a quick buck while their permas are very well dressed and a lot of them have fancy skins too. Has very strong feelings about people who are anti-exalt; this kind of bothers them because that is just their preferred playstyle. Probably has 'this is an exalting lair' plastered all over their bio

I've been called out lol
I am totally a tundra and a gaoler!
I am totally a tundra and a gaoler!
0012362c-47b8-4711-9061-6ef5ad71282a.gif 7c7a032e-8156-4ec6-ac2d-6d43a918266d.gif My english is not very good/fluent. Please pardon me if i mispelled a word or something.
Definitely Spiral
Definitely Spiral
LMLA6wg.png
I find myself along the lines of imperial, ridgeback, and gaoler. I am a hoarder and nothing will leave. I am a casual player until fests and event come up because not getting 5 stacks of currency? Never! I joined almost two years ago, but oh boy did I make some goals for myself- collect each KS item and the rare stuff while also filling my hoard with everything I set my eyes on. Thing is. I don’t spend a single coin and everything is out of hard work. YvY
I find myself along the lines of imperial, ridgeback, and gaoler. I am a hoarder and nothing will leave. I am a casual player until fests and event come up because not getting 5 stacks of currency? Never! I joined almost two years ago, but oh boy did I make some goals for myself- collect each KS item and the rare stuff while also filling my hoard with everything I set my eyes on. Thing is. I don’t spend a single coin and everything is out of hard work. YvY
0nY9TgK.png
6kR982D.png
vjHxXR9.png
WKtl2lb.png
fkWjutW.png
wheres the "collects specific dragons and ONLY those dragons" dragon
wheres the "collects specific dragons and ONLY those dragons" dragon
akueye3.png
I'm an impy ridgeback it seems! :D would love to see the rest of the breeds added!
I'm an impy ridgeback it seems! :D would love to see the rest of the breeds added!

75JySJB.pngbWeLCqf.pngjI9KbMj.png6Ef6hwD.pngcaNmJrr.pngJ7D1quC.png
Apparently, I am my favorite breed. A mirror. Heckyeah :DD
Apparently, I am my favorite breed. A mirror. Heckyeah :DD

i’m 1000% a spiral lol
i’m 1000% a spiral lol
1 2 ... 41 42 43 44 45 ... 68 69