Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Types of FR players as breeds
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 68 69
Part mirror, part spiral, part ridgeback......
Part mirror, part spiral, part ridgeback......
TW8ViqF.pngrix3ppo.png
Pings Welcome! Especially if you're quoting me XD
Mmh, and what breed would be someone who participates only moderately in the forums, grinds a bit, sells a bit, enjoys the dressing room, has a few projects but is chill about it, and sometimes goes on hiatus/comes back only for the fests for a while?

also:

- people who want new genes/breeds immediately but don't want to snipe lol
- only a handful of permas
- suddenly E G G S but this is an outlier lol
- wind too chaotic, scary. Chaos not cool. Chaos is anxiety.
Mmh, and what breed would be someone who participates only moderately in the forums, grinds a bit, sells a bit, enjoys the dressing room, has a few projects but is chill about it, and sometimes goes on hiatus/comes back only for the fests for a while?

also:

- people who want new genes/breeds immediately but don't want to snipe lol
- only a handful of permas
- suddenly E G G S but this is an outlier lol
- wind too chaotic, scary. Chaos not cool. Chaos is anxiety.
[quote]Nocturne: like the mirror but slightly more 'sophisticated'. Rather than doing any fodder breeding themselves, they are prone to snipe fodder and make a quick buck while their permas are very well dressed and a lot of them have fancy skins too. Has very strong feelings about people who are anti-exalt; this kind of bothers them because that is just their preferred playstyle. Probably has 'this is an exalting lair' plastered all over their bio[/quote] hm
Quote:
Nocturne: like the mirror but slightly more 'sophisticated'. Rather than doing any fodder breeding themselves, they are prone to snipe fodder and make a quick buck while their permas are very well dressed and a lot of them have fancy skins too. Has very strong feelings about people who are anti-exalt; this kind of bothers them because that is just their preferred playstyle. Probably has 'this is an exalting lair' plastered all over their bio

hm
XgFzLz3.gif
[quote name="Fauconne" date="2021-01-19 00:46:27" ] Spiral: chaotic. Their lair is always In Progress (TM). They have goals that they want to achieve, they Just. Never. Get. There. Has probably given all their dragons lore in their heads but writing it down seems like to much work. Most dragons only wear a couple of apparel pieces. Very prone to impulse buy.[/quote] Me to a T
Fauconne wrote on 2021-01-19 00:46:27:
Spiral: chaotic. Their lair is always In Progress (TM). They have goals that they want to achieve, they Just. Never. Get. There. Has probably given all their dragons lore in their heads but writing it down seems like to much work. Most dragons only wear a couple of apparel pieces. Very prone to impulse buy.

Me to a T
hVHlIic.png "Another donut! Extra sprinkles!" - Spike, The Best Night Ever (My Little Pony Season 1, Episode 26)
She/Her/Any - Loves:
Oh no im a spiral

How about very lore-heavy layers? Like, every perma has a story,no exceptions? (Hopefully me one day dbfbfbgj)
Oh no im a spiral

How about very lore-heavy layers? Like, every perma has a story,no exceptions? (Hopefully me one day dbfbfbgj)
I used to display all my meme numbers here, but honestly im tired off that
i will still say that i own the #420 saved scry
I’m a spiral oh no
I’m a spiral oh no
pTjbLr0.png
Bingo
They/Them
+8 FRT
My username is RBG, not RGB
HotnSpicy’s Beauty Tips and Tricks
[nextcol]Blank blank blank[nextcol]blank blank blank[nextcol]
[quote name="Fauconne" date="2021-01-19 00:46:27" ] Spiral: chaotic. Their lair is always In Progress (TM). They have goals that they want to achieve, they Just. Never. Get. There. Has probably given all their dragons lore in their heads but writing it down seems like to much work. Most dragons only wear a couple of apparel pieces. Very prone to impulse buy. [/quote] I'm in this picture and I'm okay with it. although to some extent that was a decision I made. I don't have "dream dragons" or long term projects, I know myself better than that. If I don't want a thing enough to finish it right away I don't want it enough to bother. See also: Bogsneak - stealth. This player lurks on the forums and reads way more than they post. They don't join discords. They just quietly get on with it.
Fauconne wrote on 2021-01-19 00:46:27:
Spiral: chaotic. Their lair is always In Progress (TM). They have goals that they want to achieve, they Just. Never. Get. There. Has probably given all their dragons lore in their heads but writing it down seems like to much work. Most dragons only wear a couple of apparel pieces. Very prone to impulse buy.

I'm in this picture and I'm okay with it.

although to some extent that was a decision I made. I don't have "dream dragons" or long term projects, I know myself better than that. If I don't want a thing enough to finish it right away I don't want it enough to bother.

See also: Bogsneak - stealth. This player lurks on the forums and reads way more than they post. They don't join discords. They just quietly get on with it.
The contents of this message have been removed. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to Flight Rising Support.
The contents of this message have been removed. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to Flight Rising Support.
is my lair a WIP, or am I the WIP?
is my lair a WIP, or am I the WIP?
Looking for:
Am spiral and pearlcatcher...
Or basically spiral but replace the "most dragons undressed" with the aesthetic part of pearlcatcher lol

Hibden is for the ugly dragons I don't feel like getting rid of of and you will never take away my dragon rainbow
Am spiral and pearlcatcher...
Or basically spiral but replace the "most dragons undressed" with the aesthetic part of pearlcatcher lol

Hibden is for the ugly dragons I don't feel like getting rid of of and you will never take away my dragon rainbow
IMG-7121.png

They/Them || || Digital Artist
FR+8/GMT
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 68 69