Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Types of FR players as breeds
1 2 ... 44 45 46 47 48 ... 68 69
Half Gaoler
, Half Pearlcatcher.
Must scatter every low digit dragon into perfection. Ovd/obs/spring is currently under consideration to scatter due to wrong tert color. ..
Hoard every mats i can find. Though I dont care about familiars so prob not a true collecter
Half Gaoler
, Half Pearlcatcher.
Must scatter every low digit dragon into perfection. Ovd/obs/spring is currently under consideration to scatter due to wrong tert color. ..
Hoard every mats i can find. Though I dont care about familiars so prob not a true collecter
NO LONGER ACTIVE.

I LEFT FR AND GIVEN AWAY MY STUFF.
Spiral and Obelisk(somehow) with a hint of Gaoler. Imagine if we went back in time and showed a 13th century peasant what I wrote, they would burn me at the stake.
Spiral and Obelisk(somehow) with a hint of Gaoler. Imagine if we went back in time and showed a 13th century peasant what I wrote, they would burn me at the stake.

One day, will these too become but distant memories?
. . .
Yes, in the blink of an eye.

me, favorite breed being spiral: man it would be cool if i got spiral but probably not the spiral diagnosis: [emoji=spiral scared size=1]
me, favorite breed being spiral: man it would be cool if i got spiral but probably not
the spiral diagnosis:
dDVbBvO.pngaOKWJGu.gif
I'm apparently a spiral-skydancer hybrid who will one day be breedchanged into an Obelisk... once all those projects actually get done lmao
I'm apparently a spiral-skydancer hybrid who will one day be breedchanged into an Obelisk... once all those projects actually get done lmao
5LqH0sj.png
I'm absolutely a Snapper. Imagine being able to sustain more than like, 3 hobbies (one of which is audio only, and the other is just checking webcomics for 5 minutes)
I'm absolutely a Snapper. Imagine being able to sustain more than like, 3 hobbies (one of which is audio only, and the other is just checking webcomics for 5 minutes)
nTa2yPT.png
Yup, definitely a Spiral who aspires to become a pearlcatcher. One day...
Yup, definitely a Spiral who aspires to become a pearlcatcher. One day...
Im def a spial lol. always chaos
Im def a spial lol. always chaos
I'm mostly Snapper and I feel attacked /s
Anytime I'm not busy I've probably opened FR at least once, which is usually in the wee hours of the night

I would also say Banescale too if I didn't get so much artblock
I'm mostly Snapper and I feel attacked /s
Anytime I'm not busy I've probably opened FR at least once, which is usually in the wee hours of the night

I would also say Banescale too if I didn't get so much artblock
25762.png frame-0-delay-0-1s-1.png
I dunno which one I'd pick...

I try to max fairgrounds but not always
I only got 19 eggs for NOTN
I do train and exalt dragons I hatch
I don't do the gen1 stuff really (only saving a few for the new breed)
Not TOO attached to my progens but I want to make them into the new breed if it works
I do make fandragons but other than that, no real theme in my lair except 'oooo that's pretty!'
I dunno which one I'd pick...

I try to max fairgrounds but not always
I only got 19 eggs for NOTN
I do train and exalt dragons I hatch
I don't do the gen1 stuff really (only saving a few for the new breed)
Not TOO attached to my progens but I want to make them into the new breed if it works
I do make fandragons but other than that, no real theme in my lair except 'oooo that's pretty!'
natureshieldl.pngPlease PM if I missed your ping.natureshieldr.png
I'm mostly a Spiral, but also a bit of a Mirror, Nocturne, Ridgeback, Imperial, and Skydancer.
I'm mostly a Spiral, but also a bit of a Mirror, Nocturne, Ridgeback, Imperial, and Skydancer.
1 2 ... 44 45 46 47 48 ... 68 69