Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | [New Breed] Longhorns
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
This breed is horned beetle inspired

EDIT I'VE ADDED A HATCHLING IMAGE

Adult Male
10nyrdi.png
coal/sunshine/lemon
females would have smaller horns on the face back and shoulders as well as longer feelers/antennae
ff8hp2.png
excuse my strange handwriting

I went ahead added the circuit gene to it
10p7f6a.png

Here's a hatchling image
2m4zksg.png

Obtained in the treasure market place

Rarity: uncommon or rare

Breeding cooldown: 25 or 35

Diet: Insects and Plants

Longhorns are large insect looking dragons that tend to be aggressive and very territorial. They will protect their lair and families at all costs. Originating from the Shrieking Wilds they have spread far and wide.

Physical Attributes
They have large bulky bodies, covered in thick armor and study horns.Despite have the appearance of an insect they can be quite the giant. They have a single large and very powerful horn on their nose and very powerful jaws, they needed these to crash and break through the thick jungle of the Shrieking Wilds. Although their legs may seem scrawny and weak, they are quite fast on their feet considering their size. Although they have wings, they are very fragile and only capable of carrying their heavy bodies short distances. They never originally needed to fly in the jungle anyways.

Social
Not very fond of strangers or trespassers they show aggression towards anyone wondering too close to their lair. Living in family groups they use their large horns and heavy bodies to crush their surrounding to make their family nests. Once another dragon forms a friendship with a Longhorn they are considered part of the family and the Longhorn would protect them with their life.

Lairs
With their tremendous strength and large horns they are quite the builders, and are capable of building a lair out of basically anything they have available. They prefer to build in caves or large trees. They have been seen digging their own caves into solid rock. Since the young are still very fragile and weak, the nests are guarded 24/7 and the parents and sometimes the older siblings will bring the food to the young.

Tactics
A Longhorn will never say no to a challenge in fact they are usually the first to strike. They use their horns and weight to crash into their opponent with a bone crushing slam. They rely solely on their physical strength as they have little to no magical ability. Usually working in a team of 2 to 3 one will pick up the enemy and hurl it towards their partner so they can add another blow.

So yep that's my idea for a dragon breed, I'd love to know what you guys think. I may be adding some more images such as other genes and a hatchling
This breed is horned beetle inspired

EDIT I'VE ADDED A HATCHLING IMAGE

Adult Male
10nyrdi.png
coal/sunshine/lemon
females would have smaller horns on the face back and shoulders as well as longer feelers/antennae
ff8hp2.png
excuse my strange handwriting

I went ahead added the circuit gene to it
10p7f6a.png

Here's a hatchling image
2m4zksg.png

Obtained in the treasure market place

Rarity: uncommon or rare

Breeding cooldown: 25 or 35

Diet: Insects and Plants

Longhorns are large insect looking dragons that tend to be aggressive and very territorial. They will protect their lair and families at all costs. Originating from the Shrieking Wilds they have spread far and wide.

Physical Attributes
They have large bulky bodies, covered in thick armor and study horns.Despite have the appearance of an insect they can be quite the giant. They have a single large and very powerful horn on their nose and very powerful jaws, they needed these to crash and break through the thick jungle of the Shrieking Wilds. Although their legs may seem scrawny and weak, they are quite fast on their feet considering their size. Although they have wings, they are very fragile and only capable of carrying their heavy bodies short distances. They never originally needed to fly in the jungle anyways.

Social
Not very fond of strangers or trespassers they show aggression towards anyone wondering too close to their lair. Living in family groups they use their large horns and heavy bodies to crush their surrounding to make their family nests. Once another dragon forms a friendship with a Longhorn they are considered part of the family and the Longhorn would protect them with their life.

Lairs
With their tremendous strength and large horns they are quite the builders, and are capable of building a lair out of basically anything they have available. They prefer to build in caves or large trees. They have been seen digging their own caves into solid rock. Since the young are still very fragile and weak, the nests are guarded 24/7 and the parents and sometimes the older siblings will bring the food to the young.

Tactics
A Longhorn will never say no to a challenge in fact they are usually the first to strike. They use their horns and weight to crash into their opponent with a bone crushing slam. They rely solely on their physical strength as they have little to no magical ability. Usually working in a team of 2 to 3 one will pick up the enemy and hurl it towards their partner so they can add another blow.

So yep that's my idea for a dragon breed, I'd love to know what you guys think. I may be adding some more images such as other genes and a hatchling
Wishlist
G1s for Sale
Fandragons
Free Vistas
AbPMzoC.png
yessss insectiod dragons have all my love. we need some more unique looking critters, enough with the generic dragonesque or fluffy types x3
yessss insectiod dragons have all my love. we need some more unique looking critters, enough with the generic dragonesque or fluffy types x3
wow these look really amazing, i love them!
wow these look really amazing, i love them!
plague_survive_large_by_seepranne-d7epv1n.gif
Awwwwww :)
I want one :)

We need an Insectoid Dragon!
Awwwwww :)
I want one :)

We need an Insectoid Dragon!
They look amazing *_*
They look amazing *_*
59971661.png
I have a mighty need for 100 of these. C:
I have a mighty need for 100 of these. C:
Haha, having a few of these would be great! Support!
Haha, having a few of these would be great! Support!
hisscale_fr_sig_fun_just_top___copy_by_hisscale-dalw0n9.png
aowowow yessssss support oh ho ho these are aweeesooooome
aowowow yessssss support oh ho ho these are aweeesooooome
80317408_UZf74sDKxq5dAIU.png ___
hey i'm lee
he/him | 24 | fr+0

art | skins | about

tblr
| twt | yt
thanks a bunch guys

I'll probably be doodling up a hatchling image tonight or possibly another concept
thanks a bunch guys

I'll probably be doodling up a hatchling image tonight or possibly another concept
Wishlist
G1s for Sale
Fandragons
Free Vistas
AbPMzoC.png
I love this design, it's gorgeous and amazing. If they ever have a breed contest or something I wish this would win!
I love this design, it's gorgeous and amazing. If they ever have a breed contest or something I wish this would win!
enhCzub.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8