Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | [New Breed] Longhorns
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
That hatchling is possible the most adorable thing I've ever seen so yes, SUPPORT!
That hatchling is possible the most adorable thing I've ever seen so yes, SUPPORT!
I never thought a bug dragon would be so pretty. Wow was I wrong. I support!
I never thought a bug dragon would be so pretty. Wow was I wrong. I support!
These are p. rad I would like to see these freaky bug dragons in game.
These are p. rad I would like to see these freaky bug dragons in game.
35be334.png
Awesome idea making an insect into a dragon, lovely idea!! I am in full support of this!! :3
Awesome idea making an insect into a dragon, lovely idea!! I am in full support of this!! :3
10selK3.png
I love them! I think to make them more dragon-y they could use some dragonish feet though. I'm loving the beetle body and being plated would be a great dragon attribute! I would die of happiness if they could be dragon grubs as babies.

Support.
I love them! I think to make them more dragon-y they could use some dragonish feet though. I'm loving the beetle body and being plated would be a great dragon attribute! I would die of happiness if they could be dragon grubs as babies.

Support.
QrQlFvC.png
I adore these!
I adore these!
~
Support! Incest dragons would be awesome.
Support! Incest dragons would be awesome.
NHzYzMb.png
That's really cute! Especially the hatchling :D
That's really cute! Especially the hatchling :D
ChibiKittens, the original chibi derp cat
TXKcK16.png
Oh, those are cool! Support!
Oh, those are cool! Support!
L A D Y S P I B E
Haunted Stone Orb
she • fr+3 • lore lair • exalting lair

 fulfill your calling
lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. maecenas maximus, risus eget molestie viverra, augue arcu dictum justo, maximus aliquam risus velit non lectus.
They're cute as HECK. I've never seen a beetle/dragon concept before, it's fantastic.
They're cute as HECK. I've never seen a beetle/dragon concept before, it's fantastic.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8