Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | [New Breed] Longhorns
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Beetle dragons for the win!
Beetle dragons for the win!
I WANT A WHOLE HIVE OF THEM :D

(supporrrrrrrt)
I WANT A WHOLE HIVE OF THEM :D

(supporrrrrrrt)
hEgtius.png
ONE THOUSAND SUPPORTS.
ONE THOUSAND SUPPORTS.
These are really cool. And that hatchling is adorable.
These are really cool. And that hatchling is adorable.
......................................... tumblr-pa5yx1-Ks-ZM1tecpo4o1-100.png ...
the reliquary
federation-Bar.png
''it's not over yet''
wishlistloreaccentsart
familiar collector • fr +8 • pears!
I need this. I need this very much. I think this is my fave breed suggestion yet actually.
I need this. I need this very much. I think this is my fave breed suggestion yet actually.
Please @ping me if you would like a response. I don't check the forums often

EARTHSHAKER_sig.png
These look great and look like they could be just at home on the site! (Preferably Uncommon though as only one uncommon breed is currently in the game.)
These look great and look like they could be just at home on the site! (Preferably Uncommon though as only one uncommon breed is currently in the game.)
Support. So hard support please I want this.

@glitched
Though if you're interested in making them a bit more like the actual beetles, you could consider redesigning the baby. Beetles undergo metamorphosis, just like butterflies, and so their babies are wingless and look very different from the adult form. Looking at scarab grubs, lady bug babies, and things like water pennies might offer some inspiration. Of course the baby is super cute as is so I'm willing to give it a pass anyway >w>

Anyway, I'm an entomology major and know way too much about bugs, so if you want to try more designs for these babies I'd be happy to help with insect anatomy and the like. I know this is a fantasy game and all, but when it comes to bugs truth is usually stranger than fiction.
Support. So hard support please I want this.

@glitched
Though if you're interested in making them a bit more like the actual beetles, you could consider redesigning the baby. Beetles undergo metamorphosis, just like butterflies, and so their babies are wingless and look very different from the adult form. Looking at scarab grubs, lady bug babies, and things like water pennies might offer some inspiration. Of course the baby is super cute as is so I'm willing to give it a pass anyway >w>

Anyway, I'm an entomology major and know way too much about bugs, so if you want to try more designs for these babies I'd be happy to help with insect anatomy and the like. I know this is a fantasy game and all, but when it comes to bugs truth is usually stranger than fiction.
suPPORT YESS INSECTY DRAGON BABES
suPPORT YESS INSECTY DRAGON BABES
OH these are very cute. Support!
OH these are very cute. Support!
I have a mighty need.
I have a mighty need.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8