Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Lair Reviews [PWYW] full!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17
[center][font=georgia]welcome to my lair reviews[/center] ----------------------------------- [font=georgia]NOTICE: i am tentatively opening my lair review service back up! i am very busy in real life with university and my job, however, i miss writing about some dragons lol. therefore, i have reworked this lair review service a little bit! ------------------------------------ [font=georgia]apparently i am poor in terms of FR money so i am opening this bad boy back up. it's a very simple [url=https://georgiaaat.wixsite.com/flightrisingblog/actual-blog/categories/reviews]lair review[/url] page, with a pwyw service. [b]PLEASE[/b] don't forget to pay me, i've had like, five or six people forget now and i don't want to remind people but ya gyal does not work for two hours for not even a single gem. seriously, these take me an hour - two hours to write. the more lair reviews i do, the more i seem to write. (when i started this out, it was only around 2,000-3,500 characters. i am now writing over 6,000. i am writing chunky paras. plz do not rush) ------------------- [font=georgia][b]rules:[/b] one) please do not rush me two) you can pay after i have completed it so you can decide it's worth three) once agreed, it is final. there is no cancelling, after all, it is a pay what you want service. four) apparently i am one massive meme and i can't do one review without being stupid so i hope you like informal reviews [b]what my reviews involve:[/b] - a review on your lore (if you have one) - a review of your profile if you wish (avatar, clan information section bc i know some people have it nicely decorated, etc). - a review of up to [s]four[/s] three dragons of your choice (i will comment on apparel, their story if they have one, the genes and my first thoughts) ** i have changed this due to being busy! we will see how three goes. - NEW UPDATE: i will be liking every dragons profile that i review <3 [s]PLEASE NOTE: if your dragon has a lore, i will be writing more. a non-lore review can involve around 4,000-6,000 characters (3-5 min read according to the site). a lore review can involve around 5,000-8,000 characters (5-8 min read according to the site).[/s] currently not accurate due to a small change in service! ------------------ [font=georgia][b]slots:[/b] one) [s]Lasagnagsag[/s] two) KrystalRage three) RK0Luna [font=georgia][b]slots:[/b]to pay: one) Lasagnagsag ------------------ [font=georgia][b]examples:[/b] [url=https://georgiaaat.wixsite.com/flightrisingblog/post/banii]xxx[/url] // [url=https://georgiaaat.wixsite.com/flightrisingblog/post/mandee]xxx[/url] // [url=https://georgiaaat.wixsite.com/flightrisingblog/post/horadusk]xxx[/url] // [url=https://georgiaaat.wixsite.com/flightrisingblog/post/halfling-1]xxx[/url] // [url=https://georgiaaat.wixsite.com/flightrisingblog/post/dreamcoyote]xxx[/url] // [url=https://georgiaaat.wixsite.com/flightrisingblog/post/zimvoid]xxx[/url] // [url=https://georgiaaat.wixsite.com/flightrisingblog/post/browncoatparadox]xxx[/url] // [url=https://georgiaaat.wixsite.com/flightrisingblog/post/rk0luna]xxx[/url] // [url=https://georgiaaat.wixsite.com/flightrisingblog/post/arcticeira]xxx[/url] ------------------------- [font=georgia][b]pings:[/b] [code]Quintillion RK0Luna[/code]
welcome to my lair reviews

NOTICE: i am tentatively opening my lair review service back up! i am very busy in real life with university and my job, however, i miss writing about some dragons lol. therefore, i have reworked this lair review service a little bit!

apparently i am poor in terms of FR money so i am opening this bad boy back up.

it's a very simple lair review page, with a pwyw service.

PLEASE don't forget to pay me, i've had like, five or six people forget now and i don't want to remind people but ya gyal does not work for two hours for not even a single gem.

seriously, these take me an hour - two hours to write. the more lair reviews i do, the more i seem to write. (when i started this out, it was only around 2,000-3,500 characters. i am now writing over 6,000. i am writing chunky paras. plz do not rush)

rules:
one) please do not rush me
two) you can pay after i have completed it so you can decide it's worth
three) once agreed, it is final. there is no cancelling, after all, it is a pay what you want service.
four) apparently i am one massive meme and i can't do one review without being stupid so i hope you like informal reviews

what my reviews involve:
- a review on your lore (if you have one)
- a review of your profile if you wish (avatar, clan information section bc i know some people have it nicely decorated, etc).
- a review of up to four three dragons of your choice (i will comment on apparel, their story if they have one, the genes and my first thoughts) ** i have changed this due to being busy! we will see how three goes.
- NEW UPDATE: i will be liking every dragons profile that i review <3

PLEASE NOTE: if your dragon has a lore, i will be writing more. a non-lore review can involve around 4,000-6,000 characters (3-5 min read according to the site). a lore review can involve around 5,000-8,000 characters (5-8 min read according to the site). currently not accurate due to a small change in service!

slots:
one) Lasagnagsag
two) KrystalRage
three) RK0Luna

slots:to pay:
one) Lasagnagsag

examples:
xxx
// xxx // xxx // xxx // xxx // xxx // xxx // xxx // xxx

pings:
Code:
Quintillion RK0Luna
59971661.png
@blink182 could i get one please? pick your favourite dragons <3
@blink182 could i get one please? pick your favourite dragons <3
x1342_200px_putri_by_miirshroom-dbrbcv3.png xxxxx

juno | 23

they/she/he

english/bahasa
xxxxx

I don’t want to become a gloomy person
like the rain of a summer shower
if you feel the same way I do

I’ll become a star in your sky
Whether it’s day or night
I always want to sleep there
by your side forever
@putri

of course!

i will get working on it soon!

(this will probably be done soon due to the fact i don't have much on my plate atm c: )
@putri

of course!

i will get working on it soon!

(this will probably be done soon due to the fact i don't have much on my plate atm c: )
59971661.png
@blink182 thank you~ i cant wait :D
@blink182 thank you~ i cant wait :D

juno | 23

they/she/he

english/bahasa
xxxxx

by your side forever
@blink182
could i get one, maybe..? i'm not sure which dragons to go with, so just pick whichever you like! (also just in case, all my dragons on page 1 save for leiv and most of page 2 have bios - i haven't written beyond that yet, orz)
@blink182
could i get one, maybe..? i'm not sure which dragons to go with, so just pick whichever you like! (also just in case, all my dragons on page 1 save for leiv and most of page 2 have bios - i haven't written beyond that yet, orz)
bkxiiMw.png MlJMkHy.gif bkxiiMw.png bkxiiMw.png
hi! i'm meteor.
check out some of my projects? → or the coliseum bounty npc suggestion!

» the bestiary outfit project
» cross-flight outfit project
» 100x100 bio icons
» accent shop
@Limanya

of course! i'll add you to the slots now (:
@Limanya

of course! i'll add you to the slots now (:
59971661.png
@blink182

I would LOVE to hear what you think of some of my dragons, anyone with a pet is pretty much fair game.
As this is pwyw do you have a wish maybe ?
@blink182

I would LOVE to hear what you think of some of my dragons, anyone with a pet is pretty much fair game.
As this is pwyw do you have a wish maybe ?
24150311784_01c837ffd2_o.png Please don't send me traveling Dragons outside the Dragons off to see the world thread t5termq.gif
@putri

honestly did not imagine to finish it that quick, i got so attached to your page. here is your review!

of course, it is a pay as you want, so pay what you think it deserves!
( i have never wrote reviews before, so if you ever have the spare time i would love it if you could give me a bit of feedback or some tips for future posts! <3 )

@DigitalElf

I will add you to the list!

I do not actually have a wish, but I am trying to collect gems for an offsite trade if that is of any help?? thank you for asking! <3 (:
@putri

honestly did not imagine to finish it that quick, i got so attached to your page. here is your review!

of course, it is a pay as you want, so pay what you think it deserves!
( i have never wrote reviews before, so if you ever have the spare time i would love it if you could give me a bit of feedback or some tips for future posts! <3 )

@DigitalElf

I will add you to the list!

I do not actually have a wish, but I am trying to collect gems for an offsite trade if that is of any help?? thank you for asking! <3 (:
59971661.png
@blink182 heck why not, I'd like one please! As for the dragons, feel free to pick from those that have completed lore! (Akuma, Sunburst, Makai, Maslanka, Prism, Goldengale, Amaryllis, Polari, Mavis, Radium, Kurokami, and Kasshokami)
@blink182 heck why not, I'd like one please! As for the dragons, feel free to pick from those that have completed lore! (Akuma, Sunburst, Makai, Maslanka, Prism, Goldengale, Amaryllis, Polari, Mavis, Radium, Kurokami, and Kasshokami)
Pixel-Babies.png
@blink182 oh my god, thank you for the review! i love your review 100%, you hit all points of the character, which is nice since sometimes people only focus on looks and such! i wouldve liked it more in depth, but the review was already pretty long! so i liked it nonetheless! ill send payment :D
@blink182 oh my god, thank you for the review! i love your review 100%, you hit all points of the character, which is nice since sometimes people only focus on looks and such! i wouldve liked it more in depth, but the review was already pretty long! so i liked it nonetheless! ill send payment :D

juno | 23

they/she/he

english/bahasa
xxxxx

by your side forever