Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Castle RP OOC | DEAD!
1 2 ... 32 33 34 35 36 ... 104 105
[quote name="Christi25" date="2021-10-15 16:40:02" ] [img]https://mymodernmet.com/wp/wp-content/uploads/2017/10/highland-cattle-calves-12.jpg[/img] CUTEST COW EVER! [/quote] SO CUTE, MUST PET!
Christi25 wrote on 2021-10-15 16:40:02:
highland-cattle-calves-12.jpg

CUTEST COW EVER!

SO CUTE, MUST PET!
[quote name="Atavan" date="2021-10-15 17:00:23" ] [quote name="Christi25" date="2021-10-15 16:40:02" ] [img]https://mymodernmet.com/wp/wp-content/uploads/2017/10/highland-cattle-calves-12.jpg[/img] CUTEST COW EVER! [/quote] SO CUTE, MUST PET! [/quote] I SEE A COW
Atavan wrote on 2021-10-15 17:00:23:
Christi25 wrote on 2021-10-15 16:40:02:
highland-cattle-calves-12.jpg

CUTEST COW EVER!

SO CUTE, MUST PET!

I SEE A COW
8v0FNRM.png

• Zan/Sri
• He/Him
• Gay lad

• Art shop

• Artist ~ Role`player
U3NDFbt.png
Hey here's an interesting question, what would everyone's OCs dress up as for Halloween?

A werewolf :}

Um...maybe a nice ghost?

*Violently laughs in vampire*
Hey here's an interesting question, what would everyone's OCs dress up as for Halloween?

Um...maybe a nice ghost?

JkpHEfN.jpg
Lye: "Uhm possibly a wood elf?"

Theibis: "Whats halloween?" (She dresses up as a bumble bee.)
Lye: "Uhm possibly a wood elf?"

Theibis: "Whats halloween?" (She dresses up as a bumble bee.)
Jenny comes in her shepherdess garb, " Eh, no this is my job stupid."
Jenny comes in her shepherdess garb, " Eh, no this is my job stupid."
l-intro-1652367808.jpg
@inuraichi

Which brother is speaking to Gael? That way I can act accordingly.
@inuraichi

51782446420_a0a433b2ce_t.jpg
tumblr_inline_o6yflmESPj1ts73zp_400.png
tumblr_inline_o6ygf7tD5N1ts73zp_400.png
[quote name="Ruatani" date="2021-10-16 13:51:03" ] @inuraichi Which brother is speaking to Gael? That way I can act accordingly. [/quote] Tailerius
Ruatani wrote on 2021-10-16 13:51:03:
@inuraichi

Tailerius
XD

Korey would definitely be an elf, not doubt about it. He’s got the height and the archery skills for the role

Lawrence would go in a pirate costume and say he’s the little parrot on the captain’s shoulders

Alexandria doesn’t like halloween because of all the parties she had to attend to when she was married but she would most likely be a witch :>
XD

Korey would definitely be an elf, not doubt about it. He’s got the height and the archery skills for the role

Lawrence would go in a pirate costume and say he’s the little parrot on the captain’s shoulders

Alexandria doesn’t like halloween because of all the parties she had to attend to when she was married but she would most likely be a witch :>
w3A8adH.png Hey, I’m xNekoNekox, just call me Seb or Neko!
< He / Him
< Trans Pan lad
< Don’t be shy to talk with me :D
hi folks, i am struggling sometimes to find out which character is in which place. if anyone is willing can there please be a small header abovethe p post with the location? e.g. Castle Gala Pinky said to the Brain "geewizz how are we going to steal all that cheese?" Brain "we're not here for cheese Pinky, we're here to take over the world!!" it is just a request, I figured asking couldn't hurt. Don't feel obliged or amything [emoji=guardian tongue size=2]
hi folks, i am struggling sometimes to find out which character is in which place.

if anyone is willing can there please be a small header abovethe p post with the location?

e.g.

Castle Gala

Pinky said to the Brain "geewizz how are we going to steal all that cheese?"
Brain "we're not here for cheese Pinky, we're here to take over the world!!"

it is just a request, I figured asking couldn't hurt. Don't feel obliged or amything
[quote name="Luminousheart" date="2021-10-16 10:35:22" ] Hey here's an interesting question, what would everyone's OCs dress up as for Halloween? A werewolf :} Um...maybe a nice ghost? *Violently laughs in vampire* [/quote] Gray: *coughs in plague doctor* "I don't normally work with the plague so it counts!" >:l Gargoyle would put on stilts and say his costume is being tall Styx would dig out the rest of her armor and be a very chilly knight.
Luminousheart wrote on 2021-10-16 10:35:22:

Um...maybe a nice ghost?

Gray:
*coughs in plague doctor* "I don't normally work with the plague so it counts!" >:l

Gargoyle would put on stilts and say his costume is being tall

Styx would dig out the rest of her armor and be a very chilly knight.
WAz2qkfx_o.gif
rG07EJKU_o.gifSSTyPktG_o.gifnDeaQokc_o.pngbcyASt99_o.pngorDOQcG6_o.pngH8kIZZBr_o.png
1 2 ... 32 33 34 35 36 ... 104 105