>friendly/open to chat! I love pings and messages
>wishlist
>lineage
>About me
tumblr-paypl0-G37c1xpxfk5o4-250.png
keep me !
keep me !
rHxG0s7.pngY5ILoot.png kaz | they/he/she | gay ace
lately i’ve been forgetful and unfocused, please ping me again if i didn’t respond!
I was hit with ~*~I N S P I R A T I O N~*~ to draw our favorite little gem eater [img]https://i.imgur.com/DVVI9Jm.png[/img] Unfortunately I'm not very good at drawing
I was hit with ~*~I N S P I R A T I O N~*~ to draw our favorite little gem eater

DVVI9Jm.png

Unfortunately I'm not very good at drawing
arcane.png arcanef2.png xxxxxx xxxxxx tumblr_inline_nb1ke8JYzw1qg78ij.png tumblr_inline_ofoo1dQtUR1tfmvub_100.png
I think this a beautiful place to stop, glad to see she earned her name back! I'd love to stay on the pinglist in case the grumpy lady makes a return
I think this a beautiful place to stop, glad to see she earned her name back! I'd love to stay on the pinglist in case the grumpy lady makes a return
scruffy.png heyyy
hey you! yea, that's right.....
YOU!
want a free dragon? or to get rid of one?
clicky here :))
heyyy jt3PpxV.png TWBwqEH.png
Wow she ended up gorgeous! What a picky old lady, just had to have her way with the XYZ lol! Surprised one (or more) wasn't a fruit...

See you whenever you return with scatters, I'd like to stay on the pinglist!
Wow she ended up gorgeous! What a picky old lady, just had to have her way with the XYZ lol! Surprised one (or more) wasn't a fruit...

See you whenever you return with scatters, I'd like to stay on the pinglist!
- She/they - Galaxy addict - Wishlist! -
- I'm only guaranteed to be subbed to posts I make, so ping me if you need me! -
- I usually have dragons available for sale here -
Oh she's so pretty!
If you ever decide you're done with the colours and go on a scatter journey with her again, please ping me again!
Oh she's so pretty!
If you ever decide you're done with the colours and go on a scatter journey with her again, please ping me again!
tumblr_n7s8adjjdc1sl6hkto1_500.png
She's gorgeous, congrats! I'd like to stay on the pinglist for any possible future updates lol
She's gorgeous, congrats! I'd like to stay on the pinglist for any possible future updates lol
FR+0 | Bi | ADHD
This lair's lore is a work in progress!
congrats!! i’ll be sad to see the journey go for awhile, but i’m glad you got the kind of dragon you were looking for, and she does look great!

…can she have her name back now? :P
congrats!! i’ll be sad to see the journey go for awhile, but i’m glad you got the kind of dragon you were looking for, and she does look great!

…can she have her name back now? :P
2Q5YVhN.png vslbbes.gif
I'll stay. I'm glad to see we got what we wanted in the end, but It does hurt to have to say goodbye at ranting at her.

Also, It kind of hurts to see her primal taken away...
I'll stay. I'm glad to see we got what we wanted in the end, but It does hurt to have to say goodbye at ranting at her.

Also, It kind of hurts to see her primal taken away...
52014.png
I U S
he/she | fr +3
Sometimes XYZ are more beautiful than doubles, I personally love to go nuts with Stained and create brand new colors. Well, it was fun to witness her journey, congrats on getting a pretty scatter~ [emoji=coatl laughing size=1]
Sometimes XYZ are more beautiful than doubles, I personally love to go nuts with Stained and create brand new colors.

Well, it was fun to witness her journey, congrats on getting a pretty scatter~
6veVs0O.png4DqQy0d.pngjDH4oZy.pngEYwhnj1.png50Cjsbf.pngB26R2.png .
“Stars, everywhere.
So many stars that I could not for the life of me understand
how the sky could contain them all yet be so black.”
~ P.Watts 'Blindsight'
1 2 ... 118 119 120 121 122 123 124