Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | [On Hold] The Worst Scatter Journey
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 123 124
did some number monchin and cronching, thats about 159,750 gems. what.
in treasure thats 204,750,000! 204M basically. thats more than the population of california, texas, new york, combined, with a bit of leeway.
did some number monchin and cronching, thats about 159,750 gems. what.
in treasure thats 204,750,000! 204M basically. thats more than the population of california, texas, new york, combined, with a bit of leeway.
f3wi9c4.png sef | +2 fr time | any pronouns
profile dragon
Add me to the pinglist please!

I'm scattering a 6 digit and it's a damn pain honestly >:C though I've only had 36 scatters so I can't imagine how rough you're feeling right now ;A; best of luck!
Add me to the pinglist please!

I'm scattering a 6 digit and it's a damn pain honestly >:C though I've only had 36 scatters so I can't imagine how rough you're feeling right now ;A; best of luck!
15-DF90-A3-6159-4-B01-9431-98906-AD0-BC3-D.png
id love to be added to the pinglist! scatter-eating dragons must be a pain to their owners' wallets but at the same time its very fun to watch them change so frequently...
id love to be added to the pinglist! scatter-eating dragons must be a pain to their owners' wallets but at the same time its very fun to watch them change so frequently...
KAGE.png
wow. it's prism all over again.
wow. it's prism all over again.
She/They
Fr time+2
Ummm....I like books?
ooh! i wish you gl on ur project; may i be put on pinglist?
ooh! i wish you gl on ur project; may i be put on pinglist?
(Eventually A Nice Banner Will Be Here)
||| Wishlist ||| Project WL ||| Art Dump ||| Art Shop ||| +0 FRT |||
pinglist please! sending light vibes your way——
pinglist please! sending light vibes your way——
rHxG0s7.pngY5ILoot.png kaz | they/he/she | gay ace
lately i’ve been forgetful and unfocused, please ping me again if i didn’t respond!
Updated the pinglist! @TheLocalCryptid Oh, good luck with your scatter quest (put me on your pinglist? :D), hope you get something good soon. And the initial pain slowly transforms into pure stubborn determination to one up RNG, so it’s fine. @Mercurythewolf Thanks for the good vibes! But I’ve got the feeling Rycaera is just gonna do what she always does and dodge them like Neo dodged bullets in The Matrix. [center][img]https://media0.giphy.com/media/eIm624c8nnNbiG0V3g/200.gif[/img][/center]
Updated the pinglist!

@TheLocalCryptid
Oh, good luck with your scatter quest (put me on your pinglist? :D), hope you get something good soon. And the initial pain slowly transforms into pure stubborn determination to one up RNG, so it’s fine.

@Mercurythewolf
Thanks for the good vibes! But I’ve got the feeling Rycaera is just gonna do what she always does and dodge them like Neo dodged bullets in The Matrix.
200.gif
9-F6-B0762-E746-471-B-9-A5-C-C2-D0-B32-B0-BB9.png
Please add me to the pinglist. ^^ Good luck!!
Please add me to the pinglist. ^^ Good luck!!
T2dQwoe.png jGUvBrP.png
[img]http://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/735977513347711119/837077156420780092/766bk4ge7b951.png[/img]
766bk4ge7b951.png
Can I be added to the pinglist? :D Once I gene my current dergs I want to try a scatter project...
Can I be added to the pinglist? :D Once I gene my current dergs I want to try a scatter project...
Spr_B2W2_Emmet.png
Sym4.png
"There is no terminal called End in your life!"
Sym6.png Blue // they/he Sym5.png

Sym5.png Goals and Link DirectorySym6.png
Sym3.png
Spr_B2W2_Ingo.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 123 124