Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [microfest] exalting dragons now :(
1 2 3 4 5 6
The exaltee cooked those ribs to give to their clan during their send-off party!
The exaltee cooked those ribs to give to their clan during their send-off party!
Buying Food UMAs
@teiidae [quote name="Welgan" date="2021-06-18 01:09:27" ] I like this idea c: "Oh look I packed too much meat for my journey, I won't be able to eat it before it spoils. Wanna take some before I leave ? I don't want good food to go to waste" [/quote] [quote name="XerxesTexasToast" date="2021-06-17 22:21:10" ] Listen, dude, it's the Sunparched Prowl, there's extra meat everywhere. Wouldn't be too much of a shock for the exaltee to stumble across a fresh kill and donate it to their former clan as thanks for their new honored position. [/quote] [quote name="FallenAngel" date="2021-06-17 21:08:45" ] Consider it their "thank you gift" for helping train them. [/quote] [quote name="Burger" date="2021-06-18 07:32:43" ] The exaltee cooked those ribs to give to their clan during their send-off party! [/quote] [quote name="xev" date="2021-06-18 07:27:28" ] [quote name="AlmightyAmu" date="2021-06-17 21:03:38" ] Listen as soon as they leave the clan, the leftovers they've been keeping in the refrigerator are forfeit [/quote] [/quote]
@teiidae
Welgan wrote on 2021-06-18 01:09:27:
I like this idea c:

"Oh look I packed too much meat for my journey, I won't be able to eat it before it spoils. Wanna take some before I leave ? I don't want good food to go to waste"
XerxesTexasToast wrote on 2021-06-17 22:21:10:
Listen, dude, it's the Sunparched Prowl, there's extra meat everywhere. Wouldn't be too much of a shock for the exaltee to stumble across a fresh kill and donate it to their former clan as thanks for their new honored position.
FallenAngel wrote on 2021-06-17 21:08:45:
Consider it their "thank you gift" for helping train them.
Burger wrote on 2021-06-18 07:32:43:
xev wrote on 2021-06-18 07:27:28:
AlmightyAmu wrote on 2021-06-17 21:03:38:
Listen as soon as they leave the clan, the leftovers they've been keeping in the refrigerator are forfeit
Y02PS6v.png
*rubs my grubby plague hands* cannibalism opportunities >:)

edit: by the way that's just me! Your exaltee just left some food for you, man. I hadn't even thought of dragon meat until I heard people mentioning it sounded dark in the forums. Don't worry :>

edit: by the way that's just me! Your exaltee just left some food for you, man. I hadn't even thought of dragon meat until I heard people mentioning it sounded dark in the forums. Don't worry :>
JxXWPTT.png
Coli guide
_ BjzISWz.png
FR Goals
_ 9gI0bgp.png
Art shop
_ Undying-Featherback.png
Lair map
_ Rat-King.png
Pixels
_ 4bPVjcz.png
Site
_ Venomous-Toridae.png
BBCode guide
_ WAYSTONECROPPED.gif
[quote name="Amayai" date="2021-06-18 07:37:25" ] *rubs my grubby plague hands* cannibalism opportunities >:) [/quote]
Amayai wrote on 2021-06-18 07:37:25:
caught up in static dreams
distorted angels sing
[quote name="Jhortanas" date="2021-06-18 00:43:18" ] Edit: Honestly, lol @ the people who are saying "I don't get why everyone's taking it so dark–" You mean you really don't see how it sounds kind of weird, instinctively, to say "your dragon has left your lair! Also, oh, what's this? Some [b]unidentified meat![/b]" Like, if you were watching a show and a character said "it's just so sad that my friend disappeared... anyway, we're having meat pie for dinner tonight!" You would get that that was a flag for something, right? [/quote] Honestly, I wouldn't find that at all suspicious, because exalting is canonically more like "oh, hey, my friend got a promotion and has to move to another city, but she didn't want to cross the country with perishable food so she gave it to us." I have in fact done the "it makes more sense to leave this food with someone who likes it than to travel crosscountry with it, because it will go bad and take up space," and I am alive (probably; on the internet nobody knows I'm a ghost!) I guess it depends on whether you assume the dragon is going missing or if the lair knows they're going off to serve their deity, or if your personal lore choice for exalting is something entirely non-canonical. But I tend to assume that they all know exactly why and where the dragon is going, so there's nothing suspicious about the dragon leaving behind (or sending home) meat for their friends and family when a good chunk of dragons are carnivores. [emoji=ridgeback happy size=1] I'm just loving the extra free food!
Jhortanas wrote on 2021-06-18 00:43:18:
Edit: Honestly, lol @ the people who are saying "I don't get why everyone's taking it so dark–" You mean you really don't see how it sounds kind of weird, instinctively, to say "your dragon has left your lair! Also, oh, what's this? Some unidentified meat!"

Like, if you were watching a show and a character said "it's just so sad that my friend disappeared... anyway, we're having meat pie for dinner tonight!" You would get that that was a flag for something, right?

Honestly, I wouldn't find that at all suspicious, because exalting is canonically more like "oh, hey, my friend got a promotion and has to move to another city, but she didn't want to cross the country with perishable food so she gave it to us." I have in fact done the "it makes more sense to leave this food with someone who likes it than to travel crosscountry with it, because it will go bad and take up space," and I am alive (probably; on the internet nobody knows I'm a ghost!)

I guess it depends on whether you assume the dragon is going missing or if the lair knows they're going off to serve their deity, or if your personal lore choice for exalting is something entirely non-canonical. But I tend to assume that they all know exactly why and where the dragon is going, so there's nothing suspicious about the dragon leaving behind (or sending home) meat for their friends and family when a good chunk of dragons are carnivores. I'm just loving the extra free food!
[quote name="TidelordVerified" date="2021-06-17 22:24:47" ] Plague has lore, the Plaugebringer loves meat, they provide [/quote] Digging in plague regions gives me meat? I can’t imagine why... lol, ground meat. We probably shouldn’t eat the ground meat, though... (Alternatively, plague dragons yelling at my clan to stop digging up and eating their lairs)
TidelordVerified wrote on 2021-06-17 22:24:47:
Plague has lore, the Plaugebringer loves meat, they provide

Digging in plague regions gives me meat? I can’t imagine why... lol, ground meat.

We probably shouldn’t eat the ground meat, though...

(Alternatively, plague dragons yelling at my clan to stop digging up and eating their lairs)
[quote name="Burger" date="2021-06-18 07:32:43" ] The exaltee cooked those ribs to give to their clan during their send-off party! [/quote] Exaltee BBQs, to send them off well fed and happy!
Burger wrote on 2021-06-18 07:32:43:

Exaltee BBQs, to send them off well fed and happy!
[quote name="AlmightyAmu" date="2021-06-17 21:03:38" ] Listen as soon as they leave the clan, the leftovers they've been keeping in the refrigerator are forfeit [/quote] Sounds about right [emoji=obelisk laughing size=2] @AlmightyAmu
Listen as soon as they leave the clan, the leftovers they've been keeping in the refrigerator are forfeit

Sounds about right

@AlmightyAmu
[quote name="Aequorin" date="2021-06-18 09:50:41" ] [quote name="AlmightyAmu" date="2021-06-17 21:03:38" ] Listen as soon as they leave the clan, the leftovers they've been keeping in the refrigerator are forfeit [/quote] Sounds about right [emoji=obelisk laughing size=2] @/AlmightyAmu [/quote] Canon now
Aequorin wrote on 2021-06-18 09:50:41:

Sounds about right

@/AlmightyAmu

Canon now
arcane.png arcanef2.png xxxxxx xxxxxx tumblr_inline_nb1ke8JYzw1qg78ij.png tumblr_inline_ofoo1dQtUR1tfmvub_100.png
[quote name="ghostesez" date="2021-06-18 09:54:57" ] [quote name="Aequorin" date="2021-06-18 09:50:41" ] [quote name="AlmightyAmu" date="2021-06-17 21:03:38" ] Listen as soon as they leave the clan, the leftovers they've been keeping in the refrigerator are forfeit [/quote] Sounds about right [emoji=obelisk laughing size=2] @/AlmightyAmu [/quote] Canon now [/quote] Wonderful
ghostesez wrote on 2021-06-18 09:54:57:
Aequorin wrote on 2021-06-18 09:50:41:

Sounds about right

@/AlmightyAmu

Canon now
Wonderful
1 2 3 4 5 6