Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [microfest] exalting dragons now :(
1 2 3 4 5 6
[quote name="Munchcatto" date="2021-06-18 01:08:53" ] [quote name="Vendrus" date="2021-06-18 00:57:02" ] Leaving treasure behind isn't you selling a sentient being. Leaving meat behind isn't carving up a dragon. If you want to make your lore dark you can, but there's no reason to think of it any differently from normal supplies. [/quote] ^ This. It's honestly really weird that the people unsettled by the idea the most are just so quick to come up with it instead of a non-dark alternative? :/ Your exaltee left some food alongside the treasure. It's really not a stretch. [/quote] Seriously I think if meatheat hadn't been the first microholiday after this was implemented nobody would be freaking out. This is gonna happen with fish and bugs and plants too guys
Munchcatto wrote on 2021-06-18 01:08:53:
Vendrus wrote on 2021-06-18 00:57:02:
Leaving treasure behind isn't you selling a sentient being. Leaving meat behind isn't carving up a dragon.

If you want to make your lore dark you can, but there's no reason to think of it any differently from normal supplies.
^ This.
It's honestly really weird that the people unsettled by the idea the most are just so quick to come up with it instead of a non-dark alternative? :/
Your exaltee left some food alongside the treasure. It's really not a stretch.

Seriously I think if meatheat hadn't been the first microholiday after this was implemented nobody would be freaking out. This is gonna happen with fish and bugs and plants too guys
kXpNHpy.pngplagueshieldr.png99zjGkK.pngzSvfhTP.pngshadowshieldl.pngK3S42IV.png
[quote name="Oizys" date="2021-06-19 11:35:14" ] [quote name="Munchcatto" date="2021-06-18 01:08:53" ] [quote name="Vendrus" date="2021-06-18 00:57:02" ] Leaving treasure behind isn't you selling a sentient being. Leaving meat behind isn't carving up a dragon. If you want to make your lore dark you can, but there's no reason to think of it any differently from normal supplies. [/quote] ^ This. It's honestly really weird that the people unsettled by the idea the most are just so quick to come up with it instead of a non-dark alternative? :/ Your exaltee left some food alongside the treasure. It's really not a stretch. [/quote] Seriously I think if meatheat hadn't been the first microholiday after this was implemented nobody would be freaking out. This is gonna happen with fish and bugs and plants too guys [/quote] I don’t know? It’d be a missed opportunity if we didn’t discuss the new mechanic in the weirdest ways possible.
Oizys wrote on 2021-06-19 11:35:14:
Munchcatto wrote on 2021-06-18 01:08:53:
Vendrus wrote on 2021-06-18 00:57:02:
Leaving treasure behind isn't you selling a sentient being. Leaving meat behind isn't carving up a dragon.

If you want to make your lore dark you can, but there's no reason to think of it any differently from normal supplies.
^ This.
It's honestly really weird that the people unsettled by the idea the most are just so quick to come up with it instead of a non-dark alternative? :/
Your exaltee left some food alongside the treasure. It's really not a stretch.

Seriously I think if meatheat hadn't been the first microholiday after this was implemented nobody would be freaking out. This is gonna happen with fish and bugs and plants too guys

I don’t know? It’d be a missed opportunity if we didn’t discuss the new mechanic in the weirdest ways possible.
[quote name="corndog" date="2021-06-17 20:58:39" ] we dont kill the dragon we just ask they kindly donate a rib or two [/quote] that's creepier
corndog wrote on 2021-06-17 20:58:39:
we dont kill the dragon we just ask they kindly donate a rib or two
that's creepier
oN0doZI.gif

SilverRipple
Female ~ She/They
FR+15 hrs
1 2 3 4 5 6