Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [DD] I am disappoint
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 11 12
honestly dont think its a willing staff issue and more an issue of "weve made so much apparel theres no way to efficiently redraw every single piece of apparel twice to fit the new moderns base", but either way dont be too disheartened yet! theres no telling what it could be yet- but it hasnt been denied yet either. dont get too deflated, at the very least the event has been fun
honestly dont think its a willing staff issue and more an issue of "weve made so much apparel theres no way to efficiently redraw every single piece of apparel twice to fit the new moderns base", but either way dont be too disheartened yet! theres no telling what it could be yet- but it hasnt been denied yet either. dont get too deflated, at the very least the event has been fun
qXQWPsO.png
hyde
he/she fr+19
[quote name="gayrurumon" date="2021-06-12 22:51:43" ] [quote name="907" date="2021-06-12 22:34:10" ] Anniversaries tend to have new things right? An ancient would be disappointing to get. [/quote] I think it's possible we already got our new thing though: this whole event. We've never had cooperative site-wide story events like this before, I think that definitely qualifies as a new feature. So it wouldn't surprise me if the reward is something we've seen before, just the manner of getting it is unique. Which is fine by me, I'm just hype about this event and potential similar future events that are now on the table. [/quote] ^This I personally won't be disappointed but I think I'm generally just a go-with-the-flow kind of person, plus I expected this to be an ancient release from day one. Though if it does end up being an ancient I could understand why people would be disappointed and it would be the staffs' fault for not quelling the hype early (don't think they deserve hate though).
gayrurumon wrote on 2021-06-12 22:51:43:
907 wrote on 2021-06-12 22:34:10:
Anniversaries tend to have new things right? An ancient would be disappointing to get.

I think it's possible we already got our new thing though: this whole event. We've never had cooperative site-wide story events like this before, I think that definitely qualifies as a new feature. So it wouldn't surprise me if the reward is something we've seen before, just the manner of getting it is unique. Which is fine by me, I'm just hype about this event and potential similar future events that are now on the table.

^This
I personally won't be disappointed but I think I'm generally just a go-with-the-flow kind of person, plus I expected this to be an ancient release from day one. Though if it does end up being an ancient I could understand why people would be disappointed and it would be the staffs' fault for not quelling the hype early (don't think they deserve hate though).
XABZwLO.gif
Getting upset at the devs because of your assumptions is a little...weird, honestly. They didn't put these thoughts in your head, you did, and they bear no responsibility for whatever false conclusions anyone may have jumped to or any expectations any of y'all have.

By all means, get upset if whatever we do end up getting is implemented poorly or whatever, but the devs have no control over your personal expectations and assumptions and if you got your hopes up, that's on you, not anyone else.
Getting upset at the devs because of your assumptions is a little...weird, honestly. They didn't put these thoughts in your head, you did, and they bear no responsibility for whatever false conclusions anyone may have jumped to or any expectations any of y'all have.

By all means, get upset if whatever we do end up getting is implemented poorly or whatever, but the devs have no control over your personal expectations and assumptions and if you got your hopes up, that's on you, not anyone else.
Well I was definitely hoping for a modern but a new ancient would also be a lot of fun. It would be kind of funny if it was a modern and not earth for the surprise factor. I guess it could also be something else entirely.
Well I was definitely hoping for a modern but a new ancient would also be a lot of fun. It would be kind of funny if it was a modern and not earth for the surprise factor. I guess it could also be something else entirely.
vlHpjp8.png .
he/him

FR+3:00
. .
checked on swipp, baldwin, or arlo lately?
_ wizardry2.gif
At this point I feel like this is just a large scale lore event like BOTE and we won't get any new breed afterward. To be fair this look more like a sequel to BOTE lore event so eh ... I never really expect anything since day 1 when I release it involve BOTE dragons. Maybe we gonna get tidelord back and it would be the whole point of this event because eveyrone was aksing for him to be back and they have to conclure the BOTE act anyway
At this point I feel like this is just a large scale lore event like BOTE and we won't get any new breed afterward. To be fair this look more like a sequel to BOTE lore event so eh ... I never really expect anything since day 1 when I release it involve BOTE dragons. Maybe we gonna get tidelord back and it would be the whole point of this event because eveyrone was aksing for him to be back and they have to conclure the BOTE act anyway
tDeKDnH.png8113890e65468d3e592e04d0586e31cc.pngss.png
*shrug* I still think it's likely going to be a modern.
*shrug* I still think it's likely going to be a modern.
YolDR6x.gif
I mean... whether we've been putting thoughts in our own head or not I still think getting new ancients back to back when the latest modern breed was released 5 years ago is more than disappointing.

Sure you can argue that people might be delusional for thinking this event will culminate in a new dragon breed at all, but if the next new breed is yet another ancient (whether it'll be released for this event or further down the line) I'll be mad.
I mean... whether we've been putting thoughts in our own head or not I still think getting new ancients back to back when the latest modern breed was released 5 years ago is more than disappointing.

Sure you can argue that people might be delusional for thinking this event will culminate in a new dragon breed at all, but if the next new breed is yet another ancient (whether it'll be released for this event or further down the line) I'll be mad.
My dragons' names are 2-3 separate words. Please put spaces between them!!!
hRPcGnh.jpg
[quote name="Amayai" date="2021-06-12 22:29:54" ] We don't know yet if it's a modern or an ancient. and we got -a bunch of community interaction -an amazing event -new lore and possibly we are getting an entirely new underground area in the world map! Cheer up, this event is a great gift already ;) edit: Read here [/quote] if the city becomes a new location i will SCREAM that is SO MUCH LORE POTENTIAL also dustcarve dig is really fun in general, i hope they do something like it again :D
Amayai wrote on 2021-06-12 22:29:54:
We don't know yet if it's a modern or an ancient.
and we got
-a bunch of community interaction
-an amazing event
-new lore

and possibly we are getting an entirely new underground area in the world map!

Cheer up, this event is a great gift already ;)

edit: Read here

if the city becomes a new location i will SCREAM that is SO MUCH LORE POTENTIAL
also dustcarve dig is really fun in general, i hope they do something like it again :D
Good morning, everyone! I can't go into much of anything at this time, but I'm sticking my head in real quick to remind everyone that [b]Dustcarve Dig isn't done.[/b] Let's not put the cart before the horse, so to speak, especially so early on a Sunday. [emoji=new friend size=1] If when all is said and done, you feel disappointed with the event and its reward, we'll take your feedback so we can do better in the future. But for now, [b]let's get to the bottom of the Earthshaker's summons and complete this dig![/b]
Good morning, everyone! I can't go into much of anything at this time, but I'm sticking my head in real quick to remind everyone that Dustcarve Dig isn't done. Let's not put the cart before the horse, so to speak, especially so early on a Sunday.

If when all is said and done, you feel disappointed with the event and its reward, we'll take your feedback so we can do better in the future. But for now, let's get to the bottom of the Earthshaker's summons and complete this dig!

Thank you Aequorin!
Thank you Aequorin!
  • Tender/Vulture
  • FR+3
  • She/They
  • Actual Turkey Vulture
XxqDwGq.png
SWAMP BIOME PLAGUE 4 LYFE, BABEY!!!
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 11 12