Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [DD] I am disappoint
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12
It always seemed to be an Ancient to me, the whole event could simply be a matter that they actually finished this kind of implementation system. If it was something ready beforehand, other Ancient releases could very well have used it as well, as a means of delivering lore along with a breed.
It always seemed to be an Ancient to me, the whole event could simply be a matter that they actually finished this kind of implementation system. If it was something ready beforehand, other Ancient releases could very well have used it as well, as a means of delivering lore along with a breed.
4QFtgPW.png
Or a double release...maybe tidelord dived in some tunnels, found a way underground and found earth AND water ancients trapped in this cave system... then he decided to stay with them to calm them down... we seem to be in a hurry to dig them out,maybe the air supplies in the cave run out? And Tidelord could have informed Earthshaker (with magic, telepathy?) that there are dragons trapped in these cave systems and that he will stay there to watch over them. And since we would get water AND earth ancients it would be something comletly new to the site...i mean a double dragon relase was never the case or? Not since the game started. I want to know, we got an egg so we can have at least one frist gen dragon (kinda want 2 first gen), so a breedchange seems possible.

Also digged out this topic that catched my eye some time ago...even if we get these as ancient, i would love them (they are just fake breeds an artist made them some time ago...if i read the thread correctly)

There are 2 cool fake breed concepts in that thread one fluff one spike,look:

https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/3017401#post_3017401

edit for: there are more fake breeds in that post since i last read it...
Or a double release...maybe tidelord dived in some tunnels, found a way underground and found earth AND water ancients trapped in this cave system... then he decided to stay with them to calm them down... we seem to be in a hurry to dig them out,maybe the air supplies in the cave run out? And Tidelord could have informed Earthshaker (with magic, telepathy?) that there are dragons trapped in these cave systems and that he will stay there to watch over them. And since we would get water AND earth ancients it would be something comletly new to the site...i mean a double dragon relase was never the case or? Not since the game started. I want to know, we got an egg so we can have at least one frist gen dragon (kinda want 2 first gen), so a breedchange seems possible.

Also digged out this topic that catched my eye some time ago...even if we get these as ancient, i would love them (they are just fake breeds an artist made them some time ago...if i read the thread correctly)

There are 2 cool fake breed concepts in that thread one fluff one spike,look:

https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/3017401#post_3017401

edit for: there are more fake breeds in that post since i last read it...
My support for: All Eye Suggestions in one Thread / Cool Colours / Give/Get Triple-Gened Gaolers / Give/Get Gaoler Dragons
either way, i’m happy with an ancient too to be honest, but i’ve never been around for the unveiling of a new breed so i’m excited! the event has been full of lore and i’ve really enjoyed it. the prizes were cool, too.
either way, i’m happy with an ancient too to be honest, but i’ve never been around for the unveiling of a new breed so i’m excited! the event has been full of lore and i’ve really enjoyed it. the prizes were cool, too.
wqnTQE2.png · they/them
· intp - aquarius
· autistic
· sales tab
I personally would be happy with a modern or an ancient breed. I absolutely fell in love with Veilspuns, so another ancient breed would be awesome too!

I think that a new modern breed is such a hassle to release since there is an ungodly amount of work behind it. Not only designing the genes for it but having to re-draw and place every. Piece. Of. Apparel. To fit this breed. So if we don’t get a modern, please don’t be disappointed ;-;
I personally would be happy with a modern or an ancient breed. I absolutely fell in love with Veilspuns, so another ancient breed would be awesome too!

I think that a new modern breed is such a hassle to release since there is an ungodly amount of work behind it. Not only designing the genes for it but having to re-draw and place every. Piece. Of. Apparel. To fit this breed. So if we don’t get a modern, please don’t be disappointed ;-;
1-F5-BF76-A-4-BA7-4-A24-92-E4-74-E68049-C409.png hhhhhhhh »Blackcraft hatchery

»Skin shop

»Adopt shop
hhhhhh hhh AF9-FBF80-9-D8-C-48-FC-AFCE-F3-CAB0-D170-D6.png
I guess I'll be a bit disappointed at the end of the day if it is an ancient (or no!) breed. Simply because it would have been nice to get the modern with so much build up and because devs haven't ruled it out as a possibility yet. But that will be more of a "could have been" kind of disappointment and won't ruin my day or anything, haha. The event itself has given me some neat stuff (elims and an egg), so I don't feel like I'm going out of this with empty hands despite having no interest in ancient breeds.

(just for clarification: ancient breeds aren't bad or anything, but I'm just a chronic apparel overuser and they don't vibe with me for that reason)
I guess I'll be a bit disappointed at the end of the day if it is an ancient (or no!) breed. Simply because it would have been nice to get the modern with so much build up and because devs haven't ruled it out as a possibility yet. But that will be more of a "could have been" kind of disappointment and won't ruin my day or anything, haha. The event itself has given me some neat stuff (elims and an egg), so I don't feel like I'm going out of this with empty hands despite having no interest in ancient breeds.

(just for clarification: ancient breeds aren't bad or anything, but I'm just a chronic apparel overuser and they don't vibe with me for that reason)
9-F6-B0762-E746-471-B-9-A5-C-C2-D0-B32-B0-BB9.png
Who said it can´t be modern that just happen to hiding all this time down there?
Who said it can´t be modern that just happen to hiding all this time down there?
Spyro OC lair.
Finnish.
She/her, ace.
Capricorn.
Monster Hunter fan.
My DeviantArt account: https://www.deviantart.com/rathaloshunter16
We have to remember there's nothing concrete that will say we'll get a new breed at all.
We have to remember there's nothing concrete that will say we'll get a new breed at all.
Msp9L6c.gif|| Cheshire
she/her
hobbiest writer
enjoyer of many things
wishlist/info
If it is a new breed (which it might be, those unhatched eggs were pretty sus) ll wouldn't be surprised if it's a modern tbh. I'm thinking something along the lines of a burrowing wyrm (because of all those tunnels that seem to be the last thing we're going to explore) - I think some people think this would mean it has to be an ancient but it could still be a wyrm-inspired modern with the full 6 limbs. If they live burrowing underground anyways, would it be so surprising if dragons haven't found them until now?
If it is a new breed (which it might be, those unhatched eggs were pretty sus) ll wouldn't be surprised if it's a modern tbh. I'm thinking something along the lines of a burrowing wyrm (because of all those tunnels that seem to be the last thing we're going to explore) - I think some people think this would mean it has to be an ancient but it could still be a wyrm-inspired modern with the full 6 limbs. If they live burrowing underground anyways, would it be so surprising if dragons haven't found them until now?
IMG-7121.png

They/Them || || Digital Artist
FR+8/GMT
I wouldn't be disappointed if it is an ancient, but I just don't have any real expectations to begin with, I'm just here to have fun.
I wouldn't be disappointed if it is an ancient, but I just don't have any real expectations to begin with, I'm just here to have fun.
Why be disappointed in a thing that hasn't happened yet? That's putting the cart before the horse.

Also from a logistics standpoint, there's a reason why we haven't had a modern in a while, it's all those apparel pieces.

Why be disappointed in a thing that hasn't happened yet? That's putting the cart before the horse.

Also from a logistics standpoint, there's a reason why we haven't had a modern in a while, it's all those apparel pieces.

Life is just a neat example of electromagnetic force!
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12