Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [DD] I am disappoint
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
I'll be happy if it's a modern or an ancient, new dragon breeds are lovely. :)

I'll be happy if it's a modern or an ancient, new dragon breeds are lovely. :)

CFFUclk.png ---•----•----•----•----•----•----•----•---•----•---
---•----•----•----•----•----•----•----•---•----•---
{100 Generations Challenge}
c4a5xZL.png
[quote name="Aequorin" date="2021-06-13 07:33:46" ] [b]Dustcarve Dig isn't done.[/b] Let's not put the cart before the horse, so to speak, especially so early on a Sunday. [emoji=new friend size=1] [/quote] If you end up proving me wrong I’m gonna be so embarrassed ALSO I’d like everyone here to know that I don’t hate or even dislike this event. In fact, I do really like it! I’ve never been more active on FR than I have in the last few days and the idea of slowly unearthing something over the course of a week is really exciting! It’s just that yeah, so many of us were hoping for it to be a new modern and, frankly, I feel like I have a right to be disappointed if it’s not. I won’t hate a new ancient, I’ve loved all the ancients that have been released and I’m sure that I’ll love this one too (assuming it is an ancient)
Aequorin wrote on 2021-06-13 07:33:46:
Dustcarve Dig isn't done. Let's not put the cart before the horse, so to speak, especially so early on a Sunday.

If you end up proving me wrong I’m gonna be so embarrassed

ALSO I’d like everyone here to know that I don’t hate or even dislike this event. In fact, I do really like it! I’ve never been more active on FR than I have in the last few days and the idea of slowly unearthing something over the course of a week is really exciting!

It’s just that yeah, so many of us were hoping for it to be a new modern and, frankly, I feel like I have a right to be disappointed if it’s not. I won’t hate a new ancient, I’ve loved all the ancients that have been released and I’m sure that I’ll love this one too (assuming it is an ancient)
arcane.png arcanef2.png xxxxxx xxxxxx tumblr_inline_nb1ke8JYzw1qg78ij.png tumblr_inline_ofoo1dQtUR1tfmvub_100.png
I've also felt like this gift is exciting enough on its own, I hadn't even considered it would be a new breed, ancient or otherwise, until reading the forums. [quote name="Snek" date="2021-06-13 03:11:49" ] How are you disappointed in something when neither choice exists or has even been proven yet? That's like saying you're disappointed that an ice cream shop is going to pick hazelnut chocolate over cherry chip when they haven't even said you're getting a new flavor. [/quote] So like Snek said, I think we should hold our disappointment for the reveal.
I've also felt like this gift is exciting enough on its own, I hadn't even considered it would be a new breed, ancient or otherwise, until reading the forums.
Snek wrote on 2021-06-13 03:11:49:
How are you disappointed in something when neither choice exists or has even been proven yet? That's like saying you're disappointed that an ice cream shop is going to pick hazelnut chocolate over cherry chip when they haven't even said you're getting a new flavor.

So like Snek said, I think we should hold our disappointment for the reveal.
!! signature under construction !!
I don't even mind if its an Ancient or Modern, I've had fun with the event in any case. :3
I don't even mind if its an Ancient or Modern, I've had fun with the event in any case. :3
tumblr_inline_pfkgulDiIn1rl0bsp_100.pngGY5Jmcm.png old-oaks-3.png
Prove me wrong, but was there even a hint that there’s going to be a new breed? Like it might now even be that lol :3
Prove me wrong, but was there even a hint that there’s going to be a new breed? Like it might now even be that lol :3
I'll be happy either way, ancient or modern. If it's not a new breed... I... I don't know??? I'd say I'm not really having fun with the event, as a veteran player who has no need for the gifts that were given - which were all very generous, actually, and it's super great that a lot of people were excited to get them! The site doesn't need to cater to just me, anyway, so that part is fine. I just sort of wish the event was more interactive besides 'get item, submit item'. This does mean the event is very accessible to everyone, also very cool. It means everyone can get the final reward, which I hope is a new breed... because even though I said the site doesn't cater to me, doesn't have to, a new breed is pretty much the only thing I care to have. Yesterday I was fine with the event, but after seeing how long its going to take for the next tunnel to open, how a lot of people will be asleep and the entire event leaks into the workweek... I'm feeling very impatient now, which is a personal thing for sure, and not at all the fault of the staff. Staff has done great, I think, as a lot of the playerbase is pretty happy with the event so far! I'm just old (FR wise) and impatient. xP I need my new breed serotonin, staff! [emoji=veilspun star size=2]
I'll be happy either way, ancient or modern. If it's not a new breed... I... I don't know???

I'd say I'm not really having fun with the event, as a veteran player who has no need for the gifts that were given - which were all very generous, actually, and it's super great that a lot of people were excited to get them! The site doesn't need to cater to just me, anyway, so that part is fine. I just sort of wish the event was more interactive besides 'get item, submit item'. This does mean the event is very accessible to everyone, also very cool. It means everyone can get the final reward, which I hope is a new breed... because even though I said the site doesn't cater to me, doesn't have to, a new breed is pretty much the only thing I care to have.

Yesterday I was fine with the event, but after seeing how long its going to take for the next tunnel to open, how a lot of people will be asleep and the entire event leaks into the workweek... I'm feeling very impatient now, which is a personal thing for sure, and not at all the fault of the staff. Staff has done great, I think, as a lot of the playerbase is pretty happy with the event so far! I'm just old (FR wise) and impatient. xP I need my new breed serotonin, staff!
UnyqHqE.png
My progen is yelling "Sleep faster!" at the diggers at this point. XD

I'm looking forward to the end, I don't really have any expectations (?).

I'm happy I got an Arcane egg out of it and had some fun getting the items. =D
My progen is yelling "Sleep faster!" at the diggers at this point. XD

I'm looking forward to the end, I don't really have any expectations (?).

I'm happy I got an Arcane egg out of it and had some fun getting the items. =D
[quote name="FallenAngel" date="2021-06-13 10:17:32" ]Needed to go to sleep right after my 12hr weekend shift only to have to panic claim a prize for a dragon event :/[/quote] For future reference: The prize would still have been there if you had slept right away. You can click back to a previous day and pick them up.
FallenAngel wrote on 2021-06-13 10:17:32:
Needed to go to sleep right after my 12hr weekend shift only to have to panic claim a prize for a dragon event :/

For future reference: The prize would still have been there if you had slept right away. You can click back to a previous day and pick them up.
J7D1quC.png
CfG2LT1.png
XP7djFk.png
WKtl2lb.png
ll0CfnD.png
YMPbu9R.png
@Jayeagle It's true, it's far from confirmed! But there do seem to be hints about an Earth ancient, specifically. We've had the foreshadowing of Earthshaker's Domain to stew on for several months now. The most recent update to the event explicitly states that we've uncovered an ancient Earth flight civilization.
@Jayeagle It's true, it's far from confirmed! But there do seem to be hints about an Earth ancient, specifically. We've had the foreshadowing of Earthshaker's Domain to stew on for several months now. The most recent update to the event explicitly states that we've uncovered an ancient Earth flight civilization.
rainbow-flag-6stripe.png Griff {} she/they
[quote name="FallenAngel" date="2021-06-13 10:52:20" ]Good to know, thank you.[/quote] You're welcome! I hope you get more rest. :)
FallenAngel wrote on 2021-06-13 10:52:20:
Good to know, thank you.

You're welcome! I hope you get more rest. :)
J7D1quC.png
CfG2LT1.png
XP7djFk.png
WKtl2lb.png
ll0CfnD.png
YMPbu9R.png
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12