Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [DD] I am disappoint
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
[quote name="sadzapdos" date="2021-06-12 22:50:05" ] what if it's both an ancient AND a modern? 2 new breeds revealed in one event! wouldn't that be something? [/quote] [i][font=comic sans ms]Sounds good
sadzapdos wrote on 2021-06-12 22:50:05:
what if it's both an ancient AND a modern? 2 new breeds revealed in one event! wouldn't that be something?

Sounds good
tumblr_nmtiqfZ0T31sdlpjvo1_r1_500.gif
[quote name="@ImpossibleJedi4" date="2021-06-13 08:04:31" ] Tbh I actually prefer ancients, makes me sad to see that people don't like them as much :( [/quote] [i][font=comic sans ms]I like them quite a lot but you can imagine my sadness when I found out I couldn’t put clothing on them.
@ImpossibleJedi4 wrote on 2021-06-13 08:04:31:
Tbh I actually prefer ancients, makes me sad to see that people don't like them as much :(

I like them quite a lot but you can imagine my sadness when I found out I couldn’t put clothing on them.
tumblr_nmtiqfZ0T31sdlpjvo1_r1_500.gif
i just want to chime in and say i appreciate the egg??

and i totally appreciate the fact this event has allowed me to enjoy the rewards even though i don't invest a crap ton of time here. as a fairly occupied adult, i really, really appreciate not having to a) grind until i feel guilty about the time i spend here or b) miss out on nice stuff

thank you

p.s. i don't give a crap what the big reveal is at the end - it's been a nice event that should be appreciated for what it is, and i feel bad for the staff who have obviously put a lot of effort into this only to have a significant portion of their user base dead set on an outcome that no one promised them

everyone who has hyped themselves into a frenzy over what they hope/want/expect to happen has no one but themselves to blame if their dragon-gaming dreams don't magically come true. i fully believe this is going to end in a massive blow up of anger and disappointment and it isn't fair to the staff or the users who are just here to enjoy themselves.

no one promised you anything. for the love just enjoy the game for what it's supposed to be - relaxing. an escape. that's why they call it a game.
i just want to chime in and say i appreciate the egg??

and i totally appreciate the fact this event has allowed me to enjoy the rewards even though i don't invest a crap ton of time here. as a fairly occupied adult, i really, really appreciate not having to a) grind until i feel guilty about the time i spend here or b) miss out on nice stuff

thank you

p.s. i don't give a crap what the big reveal is at the end - it's been a nice event that should be appreciated for what it is, and i feel bad for the staff who have obviously put a lot of effort into this only to have a significant portion of their user base dead set on an outcome that no one promised them

everyone who has hyped themselves into a frenzy over what they hope/want/expect to happen has no one but themselves to blame if their dragon-gaming dreams don't magically come true. i fully believe this is going to end in a massive blow up of anger and disappointment and it isn't fair to the staff or the users who are just here to enjoy themselves.

no one promised you anything. for the love just enjoy the game for what it's supposed to be - relaxing. an escape. that's why they call it a game.
oEhX17b.gif

>> INFP/HSP
>> she/her
>> FR +2
..... 30KAjWv.gif2tjWIkO.gif
Ancients, Modern, return of the Tidelord, whatever comes I had a good time, I got a nice egg and I'm so happy staff put so much time and effort into doing something like this.
Ancients, Modern, return of the Tidelord, whatever comes I had a good time, I got a nice egg and I'm so happy staff put so much time and effort into doing something like this.
[quote name="@tripwire" date="2021-06-13 18:53:04" ] [quote name="@/ImpossibleJedi4" date="2021-06-13 08:04:31" ] Tbh I actually prefer ancients, makes me sad to see that people don't like them as much :( [/quote] [i][font=comic sans ms]I like them quite a lot but you can imagine my sadness when I found out I couldn’t put clothing on them. [/quote] That's part of their allure to me. XD No having to come up with fancy outfits and PAY FOR said fancy outfits loool
@tripwire wrote on 2021-06-13 18:53:04:
@/ImpossibleJedi4 wrote on 2021-06-13 08:04:31:
Tbh I actually prefer ancients, makes me sad to see that people don't like them as much :(

I like them quite a lot but you can imagine my sadness when I found out I couldn’t put clothing on them.
That's part of their allure to me. XD No having to come up with fancy outfits and PAY FOR said fancy outfits loool
Spr_B2W2_Emmet.png
Sym4.png
"There is no terminal called End in your life!"
Sym6.png Blue // they/he Sym5.png

Sym5.png Goals and Link DirectorySym6.png
Sym3.png
Spr_B2W2_Ingo.png
[quote name="ImpossibleJedi4" date="2021-06-13 19:13:31" ] [quote name="@tripwire" date="2021-06-13 18:53:04" ] [quote name="@/ImpossibleJedi4" date="2021-06-13 08:04:31" ] Tbh I actually prefer ancients, makes me sad to see that people don't like them as much :( [/quote] [i][font=comic sans ms]I like them quite a lot but you can imagine my sadness when I found out I couldn’t put clothing on them. [/quote] That's part of their allure to me. XD No having to come up with fancy outfits and PAY FOR said fancy outfits loool [/quote] [I]THIS[/I]. There is a reason I *vastly* prefer Ancients, and that is not having to dress them up. Don't get me wrong, a nicely-dressed dragon has the ability to make my jaw drop, but the thing is, I can't do that. I suck at dressing them up. Plus, it's expensive! I much rather prefer having a limited set of site skins and accents to put on my dragons if they fit, and not needing to buy apparel allows me to save up for enough UMAs to take care of the rest.
ImpossibleJedi4 wrote on 2021-06-13 19:13:31:
@tripwire wrote on 2021-06-13 18:53:04:
@/ImpossibleJedi4 wrote on 2021-06-13 08:04:31:

That's part of their allure to me. XD No having to come up with fancy outfits and PAY FOR said fancy outfits loool

THIS. There is a reason I *vastly* prefer Ancients, and that is not having to dress them up. Don't get me wrong, a nicely-dressed dragon has the ability to make my jaw drop, but the thing is, I can't do that. I suck at dressing them up. Plus, it's expensive! I much rather prefer having a limited set of site skins and accents to put on my dragons if they fit, and not needing to buy apparel allows me to save up for enough UMAs to take care of the rest.
T7Qk8Sh.pngBVq8q9P.pngtj85yjR.pngnGvTyg3.pngAf2FgF8.png
Tbh whether or not if we get a new breed from this I'll be happy, ancient or modern. Plus we'll also most likely get some sweet new lore at least.
Tbh whether or not if we get a new breed from this I'll be happy, ancient or modern. Plus we'll also most likely get some sweet new lore at least.
dino-child-water-pixel.gif
Thank you for those with reasonable comments! For them to make a new Modern you are looking at 7000+ apparel drawings they haven to make for both the genders and 180+ gene drawings! Not to mention that that number is always growing!! All that work and they get yelled at by their player base? Disheartening… :( I want a new modern too, don’t get me wrong. BUT I’M LOVING THIS EVENT!! It’s so different from what has happened in the past and if anything I love the lore it opens up! It makes these creatures feel alive and makes me want to add more personality to my own lair. [emoji=left wing size=1] [emoji=heart size=1] [emoji=right wing size=1]
Thank you for those with reasonable comments! For them to make a new Modern you are looking at 7000+ apparel drawings they haven to make for both the genders and 180+ gene drawings! Not to mention that that number is always growing!! All that work and they get yelled at by their player base? Disheartening… :(

I want a new modern too, don’t get me wrong. BUT I’M LOVING THIS EVENT!! It’s so different from what has happened in the past and if anything I love the lore it opens up! It makes these creatures feel alive and makes me want to add more personality to my own lair.

u94F7n8.png
*Sits in the corner actually liking ancient breeds*
*Sits in the corner actually liking ancient breeds*

GY8SaZl.png
Them/They. Polish. FR 9+. You can call me Vulture, KingVulture, BSM, Moon or even Raptor. A big Rain World, Hollow Knight and Portal fan. A big idiot that just wants a frien. About me. My Wishlist.
Mood. I'm disappointed with this whole event.
Mood. I'm disappointed with this whole event.
Lore shop closed for good :(
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12