Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [DD] I am disappoint
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12
im definately guessin its an ancient but im super hopeful for a modern. i'd love to be able to put the clothing I got and also have them be the new breed on my new hatch
im definately guessin its an ancient but im super hopeful for a modern. i'd love to be able to put the clothing I got and also have them be the new breed on my new hatch
its okay
i know not everyone likes ancients, but i'm pretty sure staff was going to make sure that the next ancient was super cool (aka breaking molds that have only been broken so far by banes), so i'd say that's still something to look forward to! but yes, like most of the userbase rn, i'm very into the thought of a new modern... pls...

but i think if a new ancient is considerably different than the others that we have now, i'll still be pretty happy.
i know not everyone likes ancients, but i'm pretty sure staff was going to make sure that the next ancient was super cool (aka breaking molds that have only been broken so far by banes), so i'd say that's still something to look forward to! but yes, like most of the userbase rn, i'm very into the thought of a new modern... pls...

but i think if a new ancient is considerably different than the others that we have now, i'll still be pretty happy.
UnyqHqE.png
[quote name="KingofSwords" date="2021-06-12 22:28:24" ] It could be a “lost” modern breed or something like that! [/quote] This 100x this!!!! I really am hoping/thinking this!! Maybe a modern type breed that worked with the old second age beings but they died off but the dragons didn't and now they're so lonely and Earthshaker feels bad for them and wants them to be reunited with all the other breeds/thinks they've been alone too long?
KingofSwords wrote on 2021-06-12 22:28:24:
It could be a “lost” modern breed or something like that!
This 100x this!!!! I really am hoping/thinking this!! Maybe a modern type breed that worked with the old second age beings but they died off but the dragons didn't and now they're so lonely and Earthshaker feels bad for them and wants them to be reunited with all the other breeds/thinks they've been alone too long?
a3665186-2e54-4922-869a-430b41931c92.png
█████████████████
███████████████
███
She/her - 23 - Artist

Trigun Stampede - Dr. Stone
Fleet Foxes - Delicious in Dungeon

wow. let people de disappointed?? you can't please everyone, and trying to police people's feelings is pretty yikes ngl!!!
not everyone likes ancient breeds. some of us don't care for them because we like dragons that we can dress up
and we've already gotten an ancient breed with an anniversary update before (gaolers)
it's been 5 years since we last got a modern breed. it would be more exciting to get one for this event imo. let people hope for one if they want to. if some people think an ancient for this event would be disappointing (which is my opinion too), then that's okay. let's hold out and wait for the end of the event to see if that's really what we're getting though :)
wow. let people de disappointed?? you can't please everyone, and trying to police people's feelings is pretty yikes ngl!!!
not everyone likes ancient breeds. some of us don't care for them because we like dragons that we can dress up
and we've already gotten an ancient breed with an anniversary update before (gaolers)
it's been 5 years since we last got a modern breed. it would be more exciting to get one for this event imo. let people hope for one if they want to. if some people think an ancient for this event would be disappointing (which is my opinion too), then that's okay. let's hold out and wait for the end of the event to see if that's really what we're getting though :)
+++++++++++++++++++++++++ Rw7uKRS.png
JvUa9ma.png
qjxrAwx.png
ll0CfnD.png
FObX7rS.png
++++++++++++++++++ FveH2Mn.png
It could be that they are stealing dragons to diversify their bloodlines after being stuck in a cave for so long. Who know I mean they had modern eggs down there? It ain't over till it is over and even if it isn't modern it will still be pretty cool!
It could be that they are stealing dragons to diversify their bloodlines after being stuck in a cave for so long. Who know I mean they had modern eggs down there? It ain't over till it is over and even if it isn't modern it will still be pretty cool!
tC7jp2W.png
I still think it could be a modern.

Modern/Ancient are only different from a mostly gameplay perspective. Lore-wise they don't have to be all that different.

It's completely possible that Velya and the dig crew could mine straight down into a bustling city/civilization of relatively long-lasting modern dragons that have lived on their own for thousands (possibly hundreds of thousands) of years underneath Sorneith.
I still think it could be a modern.

Modern/Ancient are only different from a mostly gameplay perspective. Lore-wise they don't have to be all that different.

It's completely possible that Velya and the dig crew could mine straight down into a bustling city/civilization of relatively long-lasting modern dragons that have lived on their own for thousands (possibly hundreds of thousands) of years underneath Sorneith.
WEtoEVH.png
[quote name="907" date="2021-06-12 22:34:10" ] Anniversaries tend to have new things right? An ancient would be disappointing to get. [/quote] I agree, we've already had ancients during an anniversary in the past.
907 wrote on 2021-06-12 22:34:10:
Anniversaries tend to have new things right? An ancient would be disappointing to get.
I agree, we've already had ancients during an anniversary in the past.
a3665186-2e54-4922-869a-430b41931c92.png
█████████████████
███████████████
███
She/her - 23 - Artist

Trigun Stampede - Dr. Stone
Fleet Foxes - Delicious in Dungeon

We don't know what it is yet, we haven't unlocked the final stage.
We don't know what it is yet, we haven't unlocked the final stage.
UwPE0Qp.png
what if it's both an ancient AND a modern? 2 new breeds revealed in one event! wouldn't that be something?
what if it's both an ancient AND a modern? 2 new breeds revealed in one event! wouldn't that be something?
megastar 4 ever whooo!!!
3a0YNzz.png aesq82D.gif
[quote name="907" date="2021-06-12 22:34:10" ] Anniversaries tend to have new things right? An ancient would be disappointing to get. [/quote] I think it's possible we already got our new thing though: this whole event. We've never had cooperative site-wide story events like this before, I think that definitely qualifies as a new feature. So it wouldn't surprise me if the reward is something we've seen before, just the manner of getting it is unique. Which is fine by me, I'm just hype about this event and potential similar future events that are now on the table.
907 wrote on 2021-06-12 22:34:10:
Anniversaries tend to have new things right? An ancient would be disappointing to get.

I think it's possible we already got our new thing though: this whole event. We've never had cooperative site-wide story events like this before, I think that definitely qualifies as a new feature. So it wouldn't surprise me if the reward is something we've seen before, just the manner of getting it is unique. Which is fine by me, I'm just hype about this event and potential similar future events that are now on the table.
3sBLd.gif?5g6Xz=party.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12