Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | [TOOLS] Super Lair SS - New Owner
1 2 ... 114 115 116 117 118 119 120
@Siscily all good! :D admittedly, i mostly use the sheet because the census stuff is SUPER satisfying to look at lol. but i'll keep that in mind! :D good luck!
@Siscily all good! :D admittedly, i mostly use the sheet because the census stuff is SUPER satisfying to look at lol. but i'll keep that in mind! :D good luck!
Alpha :: FR+0
they/them or
he/him please!

tumblr_inline_ojq6kyaRlG1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kvO0vd1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kzLZx61r2ao8y_540.png
_____ vxsLSdd.png _ ° Wishlist
° Badges
° Clan Exalter
° Scatter Quest
° UMs for Sale
__ ° Hug Moist?
° Moistling Sales
° Nest Rentals
° SIDHA
° 8x8/90mil!
__ TTTYQHv.png 1XIVewE.gif
@siscily aw heck fam ur doin great!! it IS a huge massive project to edit and is rly daunting!!! such a mood >u< just by givin noche all ur info is heckin great and helping her help you help us!!! XD
@siscily aw heck fam ur doin great!! it IS a huge massive project to edit and is rly daunting!!! such a mood >u< just by givin noche all ur info is heckin great and helping her help you help us!!! XD
hi staff could i please have clarinet apparel? i love you

6XCD9ya.png
@Alphazi
I'm glad you like it! That is really satisfying for sure, not to mention helpful. I like being able to glance at it and see what I have an abundance of and things like that. :) And of course I found the forum post with the feeding info, and it's out of date, haha. Ah well, I asked for help, so hopefully I can get that up and running soon.

@ktjn
Well thank you! It really is, yeah, and I've been dealing with so much other stuff, it's even more daunting. I'm going to try to get things back up to speed soon! (Hopefully my doc doesn't put a kink in that tomorrow...) She's been major help and I really appreciate it!
@Alphazi
I'm glad you like it! That is really satisfying for sure, not to mention helpful. I like being able to glance at it and see what I have an abundance of and things like that. :) And of course I found the forum post with the feeding info, and it's out of date, haha. Ah well, I asked for help, so hopefully I can get that up and running soon.

@ktjn
Well thank you! It really is, yeah, and I've been dealing with so much other stuff, it's even more daunting. I'm going to try to get things back up to speed soon! (Hopefully my doc doesn't put a kink in that tomorrow...) She's been major help and I really appreciate it!
Can I be added to the pinglist whenever you have the chance?

Can I be added to the pinglist whenever you have the chance?

rSvYfKQ.png lsJow9G.gif
@starlightdreams
Sure thing, got you added!
@starlightdreams
Sure thing, got you added!
Updated my fork of the sheet to add Obelisks. Also corrected my name on the welcome pages (accidentally added a dash that shouldn't have been there lol).
Updated my fork of the sheet to add Obelisks. Also corrected my name on the welcome pages (accidentally added a dash that shouldn't have been there lol).
KTRqLr.gif dHC8aP1.png
CioCFC3.png
or7Yz8j.png
jA5A7gu.png
bYt72YT.png
2VtxnMX.png
PpMY10h.png
mlHpBMC.png
KTRLDg.png
@ReZonancE
Great, thanks! I'll update the sheet this weekend. I'm injured and Mom is in town helping, so I don't have too much time to be able to fiddle with my computer because she's annoying. :P But thanks a bunch. I also have the new, uh, food calc, though now it needs the Obelisks, heh.
@ReZonancE
Great, thanks! I'll update the sheet this weekend. I'm injured and Mom is in town helping, so I don't have too much time to be able to fiddle with my computer because she's annoying. :P But thanks a bunch. I also have the new, uh, food calc, though now it needs the Obelisks, heh.
i've updated my 3.91 version, and am moving to a copy of the 4.0 but keeping some of the changes i've made the lair census tab in 4.0 hasn't been updated for veilspun, and my personal copy has a slightly easier way to update the size section when adding in new dragons basically i just replaced the [code]=AVERAGEIFS('Lair Misc'!K:K, Lair!F:F, "Obelisk")[/code] to be [code]=AVERAGEIFS('Lair Misc'!K:K, Lair!F:F, M47)[/code] where "M47" is just the name of the little section, so i can copy and paste the new one in and just change the title and that automatically fixes the formulas i did the same under "breed" in that section, so i can just drag the formula down when adding a new breed, the eye types, and all three genes sections. those aren't necessary changes, of course, but i found them invaluable when needing to add new things to that tab. ETA: looking at the food tab (which i never look at lol), you could do the same there in the breeds section as well!
i've updated my 3.91 version, and am moving to a copy of the 4.0 but keeping some of the changes i've made

the lair census tab in 4.0 hasn't been updated for veilspun, and my personal copy has a slightly easier way to update the size section when adding in new dragons
basically i just replaced the
Code:
=AVERAGEIFS('Lair Misc'!K:K, Lair!F:F, "Obelisk")
to be
Code:
=AVERAGEIFS('Lair Misc'!K:K, Lair!F:F, M47)
where "M47" is just the name of the little section, so i can copy and paste the new one in and just change the title and that automatically fixes the formulas

i did the same under "breed" in that section, so i can just drag the formula down when adding a new breed, the eye types, and all three genes sections.

those aren't necessary changes, of course, but i found them invaluable when needing to add new things to that tab.

ETA: looking at the food tab (which i never look at lol), you could do the same there in the breeds section as well!
GkfDmNh.png
@Siscily

Hello! Please excuse my ignorance (all coding i've ever learnt ever was through FR so I'm clearly not an expert) but I just downloaded a blank sheet and I cant seem to get the data page tool to work.

I copied the image address from the scrying workshop and put it in the yellow box and it generates the info just fine. But when I try and copy and paste that into the data boxes I get a bunch of N/A's everywhere. Do you know why that might be happening? It says something like "error did not find Value (x) in VLOOKUP"
@Siscily

Hello! Please excuse my ignorance (all coding i've ever learnt ever was through FR so I'm clearly not an expert) but I just downloaded a blank sheet and I cant seem to get the data page tool to work.

I copied the image address from the scrying workshop and put it in the yellow box and it generates the info just fine. But when I try and copy and paste that into the data boxes I get a bunch of N/A's everywhere. Do you know why that might be happening? It says something like "error did not find Value (x) in VLOOKUP"
She/her FR+3 :)
Wishlist
ID Collection
YSQ_BSJ_2023_Advertisement.png
@DragonWolfAZ ;; Hi! I know I'm not who you pinged, but you have to remember to paste without formatting/paste as plain text. Just do CTRL + SHIFT + V and it should work fine :-)
@DragonWolfAZ ;; Hi! I know I'm not who you pinged, but you have to remember to paste without formatting/paste as plain text. Just do CTRL + SHIFT + V and it should work fine :-)
Moth Keeper's Lantern xx - azra.
- she/her.
- aavikko => dyhayc.
- skin & accent shop (semi-hiatus).
1 2 ... 114 115 116 117 118 119 120