Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | [TOOLS] Super Lair SS - New Owner
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 119 120
It's amazing! Thank you so much this superb spreadsheet!
It's amazing! Thank you so much this superb spreadsheet!
@jibori @Jamethyst @MoonBiter @purplejabberwock

:D :D :D :D :D

So glad y'all like it! Happy to be of service. :D
@jibori @Jamethyst @MoonBiter @purplejabberwock

:D :D :D :D :D

So glad y'all like it! Happy to be of service. :D
@Siscily

Well done!
Visually I would personally alter the look of the data sheet just a little bit, to differentiate between the top row and the row with the names, for easier viewing (like my original sheet, if you're confused with what I mean)

Also, I'll make new and neater graphics for this thread c:

@Siscily

Well done!
Visually I would personally alter the look of the data sheet just a little bit, to differentiate between the top row and the row with the names, for easier viewing (like my original sheet, if you're confused with what I mean)

Also, I'll make new and neater graphics for this thread c:

@Alexstrasza
Thank you!

I took your suggestion and darkened the top row, seems to help. Not sure about the names, though, since I imagine it might be hard to follow their rows if they're not alternated in color like they are. I have that column frozen, though, so maybe that helps.

And yay, new graphics! :)
@Alexstrasza
Thank you!

I took your suggestion and darkened the top row, seems to help. Not sure about the names, though, since I imagine it might be hard to follow their rows if they're not alternated in color like they are. I have that column frozen, though, so maybe that helps.

And yay, new graphics! :)
@Siscily

I've been poking at filling in the new sheet for the last few days, and while I'm not done yet, I just wanted to let you know that it's been loads of fun peeking at the other pages with the charts and census details. (I just discovered the little list of 25ers in the battle page when I scrolled down accidentally -- awyis condensed lists!)

It feels like there's a whole heap of interesting informational nooks and crannies to discover in this sheet, and it's made it oddly exciting to fill in and poke around. Thank you so much.

EDIT: Oh, just noticed though: In the 'Lair Census' page, under 'Total Dragons', the formula only covers from H3 to H15, skipping out the fae in row H2. Couldn't figure out why my G1 vs Non-G1 numbers weren't matching up with my total dragons for a little while there!
@Siscily

I've been poking at filling in the new sheet for the last few days, and while I'm not done yet, I just wanted to let you know that it's been loads of fun peeking at the other pages with the charts and census details. (I just discovered the little list of 25ers in the battle page when I scrolled down accidentally -- awyis condensed lists!)

It feels like there's a whole heap of interesting informational nooks and crannies to discover in this sheet, and it's made it oddly exciting to fill in and poke around. Thank you so much.

EDIT: Oh, just noticed though: In the 'Lair Census' page, under 'Total Dragons', the formula only covers from H3 to H15, skipping out the fae in row H2. Couldn't figure out why my G1 vs Non-G1 numbers weren't matching up with my total dragons for a little while there!
19 hours ahead of FR time.
LightEggFinal_zps0f9e659b.pngLight-Sprite-Smallest_zpslyo6krf1.gif
@purplejabberwock
Well, I'm glad you like it! It is fun to see what sorts of information show up where, and I'm glad to see you're enjoying the little adventure. :)

Also, derp, thanks for letting me know that. All of the rarity formulas and that one were incorrect. I think it might've somehow happened when I added Bogsneaks, not sure. But it's all correct now!

@Alexstrasza @kipinae @Lanikot @Auresse @absolmon @cinderrain @toxipraline @LordAlois @MoonBiter @Gr12zly @KittyAoba @wingedRenegade @Poisonedpaper @Jamethyst @KitKaze @YouThereYeaYou @Taskuhecate @LunarLunacy @jibori @Trixy

Quick little update: Formulas counting dragons on the Lair Census page were incorrect. I've fixed them. Rather than having to reinput all your dragons again, copy the cells on the Lair Census page that show dragons by rarity, and the total dragons count, and paste them on your sheet. Much easier fix.

Also made a few minor cosmetic updates; the only one that's probably noticeable is on the Data tab. Nothing really important to worry about.

Also, new graphics on the post, thanks to Alexstrasza!
@purplejabberwock
Well, I'm glad you like it! It is fun to see what sorts of information show up where, and I'm glad to see you're enjoying the little adventure. :)

Also, derp, thanks for letting me know that. All of the rarity formulas and that one were incorrect. I think it might've somehow happened when I added Bogsneaks, not sure. But it's all correct now!

@Alexstrasza @kipinae @Lanikot @Auresse @absolmon @cinderrain @toxipraline @LordAlois @MoonBiter @Gr12zly @KittyAoba @wingedRenegade @Poisonedpaper @Jamethyst @KitKaze @YouThereYeaYou @Taskuhecate @LunarLunacy @jibori @Trixy

Quick little update: Formulas counting dragons on the Lair Census page were incorrect. I've fixed them. Rather than having to reinput all your dragons again, copy the cells on the Lair Census page that show dragons by rarity, and the total dragons count, and paste them on your sheet. Much easier fix.

Also made a few minor cosmetic updates; the only one that's probably noticeable is on the Data tab. Nothing really important to worry about.

Also, new graphics on the post, thanks to Alexstrasza!
Oh, nice. :D
Oh, nice. :D
kbqBOtG.png
@Siscily
Looks good.... I am a neat freak, so I no longer have to do this on my own!!!
Could I be added to the ping list?
@Siscily
Looks good.... I am a neat freak, so I no longer have to do this on my own!!!
Could I be added to the ping list?
formally LCice/FR+3/He or Him | Please Ping Me
Space/Band/Video Game/WWII History Nerd
INFJ/Ace-Aro/Welcome to Messages
oie_Xj_B1a3gk_Y0hg.png
"In theory, It should all work out fine in the end."
@LCice
Glad you like it! And sure, thing, got you added. :)
@LCice
Glad you like it! And sure, thing, got you added. :)
@Siscily Very nice ! But sad enough the lair tab and the lair misc tab don't work for me :c
@Siscily Very nice ! But sad enough the lair tab and the lair misc tab don't work for me :c
+9 FR time
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 119 120