Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | [TOOLS] Super Lair SS - New Owner
1 2 ... 112 113 114 115 116 ... 119 120
@QueenAlchemy
Of course, I'll add you! I'm glad you like it. I am feeling a bit better, yes, and I'm going to try to work on the some next week.

Adding Banescales is a bit difficult, since I have to make the sheet see that it's an ancient with a different set of available genes than the rest of the dragons. I'm probably going to try to combine the ancients, since gene prices are the same for both of them. Hopefully that'll work.
@QueenAlchemy
Of course, I'll add you! I'm glad you like it. I am feeling a bit better, yes, and I'm going to try to work on the some next week.

Adding Banescales is a bit difficult, since I have to make the sheet see that it's an ancient with a different set of available genes than the rest of the dragons. I'm probably going to try to combine the ancients, since gene prices are the same for both of them. Hopefully that'll work.
@Siscily

So glad that you are feeling better. -hugs-

I see what you mean. Combining them would probably work best. I tried to fiddle with the spreadsheet to add them but I am not that familiar with creating code for the spreadsheets. All I managed to do was add the pricing and get that to work but when it came to the breed change it would give me an error. Good luck with updating it. I hope it doesn't give you too much trouble. =)
@Siscily

So glad that you are feeling better. -hugs-

I see what you mean. Combining them would probably work best. I tried to fiddle with the spreadsheet to add them but I am not that familiar with creating code for the spreadsheets. All I managed to do was add the pricing and get that to work but when it came to the breed change it would give me an error. Good luck with updating it. I hope it doesn't give you too much trouble. =)
shadowshieldl.png NlmYDAS.png
J7D1quC.png
TO5f5vS.png
mTAp2ld.png
0MTaj3d.png
Za35UMn.png
2VtxnMX.png
ipXQ8Fw.png
wLurwzJ.png
MHHKqsF.png
o7CqYdD.png
reHWBXk.png
gziv3Ja.png
uzfcR2K.png
Wn6vGC1.png
rI18gRz.png
Ms8zPwX.png
Yw8EvNQ.png
shadowf2.png
I'm in the process of inputting my lair info into the spreadsheet and somethings happening that I'm not sure if it's user error or not. When putting in the hatchdates I got one that showed up as Feb 20, 2020 instead of 2/20/2020. I would like to be added to the pinglist too. I hope you're feeling better! <3
I'm in the process of inputting my lair info into the spreadsheet and somethings happening that I'm not sure if it's user error or not. When putting in the hatchdates I got one that showed up as Feb 20, 2020 instead of 2/20/2020. I would like to be added to the pinglist too. I hope you're feeling better! <3
SUXv5rU.gif tumblr_o4yu8gUBhN1uvtnbto1_400.png
@OkiDokiLoki
I'm not sure why that is, but it's an easy fix! Click the cell, click Format, Numbers, Date, and I believe it gives you an option for the date format (I'm not looking at it right now). Click the one you want! If that doesn't do it, let me know and I'll take a quick look to get it adjusted properly.

I'll get you added to the pinglist! And thanks, I'm getting there slowly. :)
@OkiDokiLoki
I'm not sure why that is, but it's an easy fix! Click the cell, click Format, Numbers, Date, and I believe it gives you an option for the date format (I'm not looking at it right now). Click the one you want! If that doesn't do it, let me know and I'll take a quick look to get it adjusted properly.

I'll get you added to the pinglist! And thanks, I'm getting there slowly. :)
@NatureReclaimed

Self ping.
@NatureReclaimed

Self ping.
DPrCB0j.gif___
The roots are growing.___

Life shall nest in the heart of death,___
And those who rest will bloom.___

___
Could you add me to the ping list?
Also what do I enter in the gen1 cell for both gen1s and non gen1s I entered both "no" and "Non-Gen 1" however neither added to the non gen1 counter
Could you add me to the ping list?
Also what do I enter in the gen1 cell for both gen1s and non gen1s I entered both "no" and "Non-Gen 1" however neither added to the non gen1 counter
Hatchery (Dragon Shop)
AO77JKB.gif
@RosyWindFox
Of course! And I use Y and N. I believe that should work. If the counter doesn't work with those, let me know.
@RosyWindFox
Of course! And I use Y and N. I believe that should work. If the counter doesn't work with those, let me know.
yoo add me to the pinglist pls?
yoo add me to the pinglist pls?
my hatchery
dragon package rescue
writing shop
geneticats adopts:
breedable genetics-based rng adopts

||
||
||
||
||
||

my bio code thread
wishlist
warrior cat oc art

||
||
||
||
||
||

mogai/lgbt pixel resources
warrior cat clan game
my lore thread

Are you restarting the pinglist or something? If so, please keep me on it.
Are you restarting the pinglist or something? If so, please keep me on it.
((Kai || they/them))
K6TNbNL.pnggnd7XS8.pngxAaH3K8.pngipiaOGP.pngLrK9u2q.png
@naranciag
Sure thing, got you added!

@KairinRose
I'm... not sure why that happened. I replied to a post on my iPad last night and apparently something glitched. Heh. I'm keeping the pinglist, don't worry!
@naranciag
Sure thing, got you added!

@KairinRose
I'm... not sure why that happened. I replied to a post on my iPad last night and apparently something glitched. Heh. I'm keeping the pinglist, don't worry!
1 2 ... 112 113 114 115 116 ... 119 120