Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | [TOOLS] Super Lair SS - New Owner
1 2 ... 114 115 116 117 118 119 120
@ThistleProse
Ah, excellent, thank you. I had a medical emergency, so I'll look at it as soon as I'm able. Hopefully later today, but I'll see.

That sounds a lot easier than what was there in the first place, haha. Thank you for fixing it! I'll look at it as soon as I can to make sure things are working right.
@ThistleProse
Ah, excellent, thank you. I had a medical emergency, so I'll look at it as soon as I'm able. Hopefully later today, but I'll see.

That sounds a lot easier than what was there in the first place, haha. Thank you for fixing it! I'll look at it as soon as I can to make sure things are working right.
I was alerted that this is outdated, whoops! I’ll be updating my version of it when I am back behind a computer in a couple of weeks time. Sorry for the delays!

:)

I was alerted that this is outdated, whoops! I’ll be updating my version of it when I am back behind a computer in a couple of weeks time. Sorry for the delays!

:)

135783.png
92556387.png

Activity | Projects | UMAs
Farming Notes
Pretty Fodder

72964495.png
86867754.png
@ThistleProse
It's no problem! I haven't done anything with it since I got out of the hospital in June. I've been fighting health issues and life in general and honestly just kinda forgot about it. I appreciate your help with it all!
@ThistleProse
It's no problem! I haven't done anything with it since I got out of the hospital in June. I've been fighting health issues and life in general and honestly just kinda forgot about it. I appreciate your help with it all!
@Alexstrasza @kipinae @Lanikot @Auresse @purplejabberwock @absolmon @cinderrain @toxipraline @LordAlois @MoonBiter @Gr12zly @KittyAoba @wingedRenegade @Jamethyst @KitKaze @YouThereYeaYou @Taskuhecate @LunarLunacy @jibori @Trixy @GalaxyFlare @HummingbirdColor @AetherDragon @Cinderfire @PrimeNumbersCas @SpringsSong @Sanguiem @Catsy01 @nielybh @SimFeetUnder @Sky93 @Starrydance @Kallifrey @Brea @IntelligentWolf @Twinkletoe @SoulOfChaos @ilimati @Quetzalzotz @Beezadrella @Juneun @GarnetRose @AristaHolmes @mauvehouseplant @SkyJumper @Ichored @Prinxee @Fauviein @Chadtronic @Alphazi @Servalan @Naufragate @CaveJohnson @Jetfeather @StormyDragon @Raineski @Plancake @Evlon @JoyLayne @Risuna @Rosekitten @LancelotOfTheSky @Evilie @Siennia @LadyNycto @Enterea @Gwinna @kickthebeat @RaveLegend @KairinRose @Ethuiliel @Kabu @InkTheatre @spicecake @Drakaneal @Rainbeetle @Sickened @dragonspit999 @LillySunset @Meereswind @Moondragon007 @TornadoTorrie @PsycheFennecat @catslash @Kaibaman @Restless @Pinguin @ChibiFluffy @Divinia @Rosecrimson @Illyrael @Angii @bonibaru @B1ue @lieb @PersimmonBird @Doodeedoodah @Demetre @hat17 @Juneside @CheshireCatUk1 @Absol1234 @Ozpin @soulykins @MarvinPA @Cog @Honorat @LynterriaHatake @MusicalMaladies @Kavrrin @Stargirl8686 @chronicDreamer @heartcrusher1 @SomehowStillSane @DragonSanctuary @sadri22 @SeaCrest @ArcticFire @CrankyCrew @succulentclub @Hawkgirl6511 @Noddddd @LadyMora @leaofthewolves @Shapes05 @PetitMoutonNoir @HardcoreUvula @proserpinaseeds @CobaltMoon @Mnkn10 @ladymcjingles @Enkil @MoonCatcher333 @atrolock @MintTangle @Nirnasha17 @tsubakistar @Loyalties @BottledLightning @FredTheCloud @Runarite @TheTokenBrit @StarsOfFate @BonBonMaster @SkylarDN9 @Mnkn10 @Vetycin @FOXHOUND @retrace @AteanaLenn @Pachirisu @SmolWolfieBean @nottwosmallcacti @Sylvidoptera @Merrysaurus @GalenLeBeux @sarzi @MayWhitestar @Reddhed @sleepyboi @Phaedra @cut73ry @TeenyTK @Daroga @littletoes101 @Kallifrey @RealityMask @Sunnymatsu @Bledout @QueenAlchemy @OkiDokiLoki @naranciag @RosyWindFox @Cyranelle @starlightdreams

Hi folks.

As I'm sure you've noticed, I've been unable to keep up with the spreadsheets in the last couple years. Between covid, life-saving surgery, and other major health issues, I cannot focus on the spreadsheets any longer. I do apologize for the last couple years' worth of no updates.

If you would like to take over the spreadsheets and maintain, nurture, and grow them, please either comment here or send me PM. I would love to see the spreadsheets continue, but I cannot do it. If you know someone who might be able to maintain the sheets, please ask them to contact me. I want to pass them on and see them return to usefulness and updatedness.

Thanks.

Edit: @ThistleProse, in case you're interested, I wanted you to see this.
@Alexstrasza @kipinae @Lanikot @Auresse @purplejabberwock @absolmon @cinderrain @toxipraline @LordAlois @MoonBiter @Gr12zly @KittyAoba @wingedRenegade @Jamethyst @KitKaze @YouThereYeaYou @Taskuhecate @LunarLunacy @jibori @Trixy @GalaxyFlare @HummingbirdColor @AetherDragon @Cinderfire @PrimeNumbersCas @SpringsSong @Sanguiem @Catsy01 @nielybh @SimFeetUnder @Sky93 @Starrydance @Kallifrey @Brea @IntelligentWolf @Twinkletoe @SoulOfChaos @ilimati @Quetzalzotz @Beezadrella @Juneun @GarnetRose @AristaHolmes @mauvehouseplant @SkyJumper @Ichored @Prinxee @Fauviein @Chadtronic @Alphazi @Servalan @Naufragate @CaveJohnson @Jetfeather @StormyDragon @Raineski @Plancake @Evlon @JoyLayne @Risuna @Rosekitten @LancelotOfTheSky @Evilie @Siennia @LadyNycto @Enterea @Gwinna @kickthebeat @RaveLegend @KairinRose @Ethuiliel @Kabu @InkTheatre @spicecake @Drakaneal @Rainbeetle @Sickened @dragonspit999 @LillySunset @Meereswind @Moondragon007 @TornadoTorrie @PsycheFennecat @catslash @Kaibaman @Restless @Pinguin @ChibiFluffy @Divinia @Rosecrimson @Illyrael @Angii @bonibaru @B1ue @lieb @PersimmonBird @Doodeedoodah @Demetre @hat17 @Juneside @CheshireCatUk1 @Absol1234 @Ozpin @soulykins @MarvinPA @Cog @Honorat @LynterriaHatake @MusicalMaladies @Kavrrin @Stargirl8686 @chronicDreamer @heartcrusher1 @SomehowStillSane @DragonSanctuary @sadri22 @SeaCrest @ArcticFire @CrankyCrew @succulentclub @Hawkgirl6511 @Noddddd @LadyMora @leaofthewolves @Shapes05 @PetitMoutonNoir @HardcoreUvula @proserpinaseeds @CobaltMoon @Mnkn10 @ladymcjingles @Enkil @MoonCatcher333 @atrolock @MintTangle @Nirnasha17 @tsubakistar @Loyalties @BottledLightning @FredTheCloud @Runarite @TheTokenBrit @StarsOfFate @BonBonMaster @SkylarDN9 @Mnkn10 @Vetycin @FOXHOUND @retrace @AteanaLenn @Pachirisu @SmolWolfieBean @nottwosmallcacti @Sylvidoptera @Merrysaurus @GalenLeBeux @sarzi @MayWhitestar @Reddhed @sleepyboi @Phaedra @cut73ry @TeenyTK @Daroga @littletoes101 @Kallifrey @RealityMask @Sunnymatsu @Bledout @QueenAlchemy @OkiDokiLoki @naranciag @RosyWindFox @Cyranelle @starlightdreams

Hi folks.

As I'm sure you've noticed, I've been unable to keep up with the spreadsheets in the last couple years. Between covid, life-saving surgery, and other major health issues, I cannot focus on the spreadsheets any longer. I do apologize for the last couple years' worth of no updates.

If you would like to take over the spreadsheets and maintain, nurture, and grow them, please either comment here or send me PM. I would love to see the spreadsheets continue, but I cannot do it. If you know someone who might be able to maintain the sheets, please ask them to contact me. I want to pass them on and see them return to usefulness and updatedness.

Thanks.

Edit: @ThistleProse, in case you're interested, I wanted you to see this.
I used this spreadsheet in 2019 (before going on hiatus) and it was a lifesaver.

If nobody took over I could at least make updates for new genes / breeds and know enough about formulas to take care of problems if anything breaks.
I used this spreadsheet in 2019 (before going on hiatus) and it was a lifesaver.

If nobody took over I could at least make updates for new genes / breeds and know enough about formulas to take care of problems if anything breaks.
....hSza.gif
mlHpBMC.png
KXqgAVm.png
5hF3FGk.png
D27EEGQ.png lGZCiFv.pngLeGrsom.png
@ChibiFluffy
I had someone offer but they didn't ever take over. Honestly, even just updates like that would be really great. I just don't have the time or energy to do so anymore, and the sheet is way behind.
@ChibiFluffy
I had someone offer but they didn't ever take over. Honestly, even just updates like that would be really great. I just don't have the time or energy to do so anymore, and the sheet is way behind.
@Siscily
I would be happy to make the updates.
I can start on a new thread in a few hours, we can continue setting this up by pm, email or discord ?
@Siscily
I would be happy to make the updates.
I can start on a new thread in a few hours, we can continue setting this up by pm, email or discord ?
....hSza.gif
mlHpBMC.png
KXqgAVm.png
5hF3FGk.png
D27EEGQ.png lGZCiFv.pngLeGrsom.png
@ChibiFluffy
I appreciate it! And sure, sounds good to me. PM or Discord works for me. :)
@ChibiFluffy
I appreciate it! And sure, sounds good to me. PM or Discord works for me. :)

Heyo folks. As I mentioned previously, I am unable to continue to maintain the sheets. ChibiFluffy has graciously offered to take them over for me. (Alphazi, I told them you had offered to help as well, so maybe you two can work together on it and lighten the load.) Chibi has already pinged folks, but I just wanted to let y'all know as well that the sheets are in good hands! You can find their new home HERE.

Heyo folks. As I mentioned previously, I am unable to continue to maintain the sheets. ChibiFluffy has graciously offered to take them over for me. (Alphazi, I told them you had offered to help as well, so maybe you two can work together on it and lighten the load.) Chibi has already pinged folks, but I just wanted to let y'all know as well that the sheets are in good hands! You can find their new home HERE.
@Siscily aww yay, i'm glad things worked out! :D thank you for the heads up too; i have totally been meaning to get back to you, but my new job kicked up to 11 at about the same time, and literally did not cool down until monday X_X been playing catch up since

but, it does tell me that i would likely not have been able to manage it on my own. but! i'll go reach out to them and offer my support there at least in the case i can offer backup help :D

thank you again for all the work over the years! it wouldn't be able to live on without all the work you've put into it <3
@Siscily aww yay, i'm glad things worked out! :D thank you for the heads up too; i have totally been meaning to get back to you, but my new job kicked up to 11 at about the same time, and literally did not cool down until monday X_X been playing catch up since

but, it does tell me that i would likely not have been able to manage it on my own. but! i'll go reach out to them and offer my support there at least in the case i can offer backup help :D

thank you again for all the work over the years! it wouldn't be able to live on without all the work you've put into it <3
Alpha :: FR+0
they/them or
he/him please!

tumblr_inline_ojq6kyaRlG1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kvO0vd1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kzLZx61r2ao8y_540.png
_____ vxsLSdd.png _ ° Wishlist
° Badges
° Clan Exalter
° Scatter Quest
° UMs for Sale
__ ° Hug Moist?
° Moistling Sales
° Nest Rentals
° SIDHA
° 8x8/90mil!
__ TTTYQHv.png 1XIVewE.gif
1 2 ... 114 115 116 117 118 119 120