Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | 5th Anniversary Apparel Giveaway CLOSED
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Congrats on you anniversary! :b Someday I'll be there too

My fav animal is a hummingbird bug! I have like 5 pieces of apparel so anything would be super nice :3
Congrats on you anniversary! :b Someday I'll be there too

My fav animal is a hummingbird bug! I have like 5 pieces of apparel so anything would be super nice :3
Congrats!

My favorite animal is either a wolf, or some kind of parrot.
Congrats!

My favorite animal is either a wolf, or some kind of parrot.
Happy 5th Anniversary!
My favorite animal is a hyena
Happy 5th Anniversary!
My favorite animal is a hyena
dTi4eBQ.png
* Frieren
* dragon sales
* wishlist

[quote name="Shisa" date="2021-03-11 17:15:26" ] @/GloriousFlarea Ironic that the t-rex's closest living relative is the humble chicken! There was an experiment where prosthetic trails were attached to chickens in an attempt to restore dinosaur-like posture and movement. The results were interesting. [/quote] Oh ho! That is such a smart idea to try! Although I don't think the chicken feels the same. XD That is not all that was done it seems to see if they can revert back to dinosaurs. I was watching game theorist (who does some very extensive research and presents it well) when I found out about the montana excavation project finding the DNA, and he also brought up an experiment revolving around chickens and the genes that create the beak, and I think you'll like [url=http://www.bbc.com/earth/story/20150512-bird-grows-face-of-dinosaur]what they found![/url] (Just know the chicks couldn't be hatched due to ethical reasons. It was theorized they would still be able to survive with the interesting mutation, but they weren't allowed to in case that wasn't the case.) Also, it doesn't take an absolute genius to figure out that Chickens are definitely modern dinosaurs if you listened to what a broody hen is like. Chickens are able to hiss and growl, and I can hear the more feral roll in the throat and chest when I pet my broody silkie while she's on the nest. Roosters also have these giant claws on their ankles that they use in essentially the same way as the raptors in Jurassic Park (which by the way aren't really velociraptors. Velociraptors are small bird like raptors. My brother is a dino nerd, and he can pronounce it right, but I can't. I think they use the urtharaptors or another one however they are spelled and pronounced.) Let me tell you. Those claws hurt just as much, if not more than the beak. XD I plan to get my more violent raptor child a vest that mimics the feeling of a hug so he's less aggressive towards everyone. He doesn't attack if you manage to pick him up and hold him in your arms, so I plan to get my raptor boy a vest that has a little painted image of a feathered raptor in a vest that says "Do not pet. Raptor at work!" Anyways, thanks for listening to my birb cult rants for no apparent reason. I just really like bird and genetics facts. I'll shut up on your forum now. XD
Shisa wrote on 2021-03-11 17:15:26:
@/GloriousFlarea Ironic that the t-rex's closest living relative is the humble chicken! There was an experiment where prosthetic trails were attached to chickens in an attempt to restore dinosaur-like posture and movement. The results were interesting.

Oh ho! That is such a smart idea to try! Although I don't think the chicken feels the same. XD
That is not all that was done it seems to see if they can revert back to dinosaurs. I was watching game theorist (who does some very extensive research and presents it well) when I found out about the montana excavation project finding the DNA, and he also brought up an experiment revolving around chickens and the genes that create the beak, and I think you'll like what they found! (Just know the chicks couldn't be hatched due to ethical reasons. It was theorized they would still be able to survive with the interesting mutation, but they weren't allowed to in case that wasn't the case.)

Also, it doesn't take an absolute genius to figure out that Chickens are definitely modern dinosaurs if you listened to what a broody hen is like. Chickens are able to hiss and growl, and I can hear the more feral roll in the throat and chest when I pet my broody silkie while she's on the nest.
Roosters also have these giant claws on their ankles that they use in essentially the same way as the raptors in Jurassic Park (which by the way aren't really velociraptors. Velociraptors are small bird like raptors. My brother is a dino nerd, and he can pronounce it right, but I can't. I think they use the urtharaptors or another one however they are spelled and pronounced.) Let me tell you. Those claws hurt just as much, if not more than the beak. XD

I plan to get my more violent raptor child a vest that mimics the feeling of a hug so he's less aggressive towards everyone. He doesn't attack if you manage to pick him up and hold him in your arms, so I plan to get my raptor boy a vest that has a little painted image of a feathered raptor in a vest that says "Do not pet. Raptor at work!"

Anyways, thanks for listening to my birb cult rants for no apparent reason. I just really like bird and genetics facts. I'll shut up on your forum now. XD
windvs1.png 67591808p.png
Plaguebrought
IC - OOC - Wolrd Status
Size_and_light_layer_test-_Plaguebrought.png plaguevs1.png wind_acebling_by_cicide76536-dcipnl9.gif
five years! that's really cool :D

my favorite animal is... cats, I think! they are very soft uwu

and honestly all apparel is good apparel as far as I'm concerned. Thank you!!
five years! that's really cool :D

my favorite animal is... cats, I think! they are very soft uwu

and honestly all apparel is good apparel as far as I'm concerned. Thank you!!

kelly/æ
she/they
FR +2
The discus fish!
White/ice
The discus fish!
White/ice
Untitled.pngcgfqgUl.pngfutYkXZ.png2c4d277263007f56aecf94d687c6abf54f5e24db.png1mZJgxz.png
Congrats on five years! :3

I don't really have a favorite animal; I just like furry & cuddly ones in general.

If I had to choose though, I'd probably stick with a cat, or a bigger feline >:3
Congrats on five years! :3

I don't really have a favorite animal; I just like furry & cuddly ones in general.

If I had to choose though, I'd probably stick with a cat, or a bigger feline >:3
New_Piskel_1.gif FRT

Wishlist

Crystallized/Moon/Starlight/Spirit
Hello! Happy 5th anniversary!

My favorite animals are cats (favorite mythical animals are dragons, as you might have guessed from me joining this site).

I would love any kind of apparel. Thank you very much!
Hello! Happy 5th anniversary!

My favorite animals are cats (favorite mythical animals are dragons, as you might have guessed from me joining this site).

I would love any kind of apparel. Thank you very much!
40961899_S2BWYGnldTye2DA.png
Happy anniversary! What a wonderful way to spend the day. Thank you for doing this!

My favorite animal is a squirrel. <3
Happy anniversary! What a wonderful way to spend the day. Thank you for doing this!

My favorite animal is a squirrel. <3
(she/her) i'll code this sometime
My favorite animal is a dragon! (surprise, surprise)
If you could, I'd love neck, foot, or arm apparel.
Thank you!
My favorite animal is a dragon! (surprise, surprise)
If you could, I'd love neck, foot, or arm apparel.
Thank you!
deity_gladekeeper_by_dogi_crimson-dabusrb.gif Clan Duneberry ~ Faithful disciple of Nature
I obsess over pretty dragons and scarves. A unique relationship with Lightning, the word 'storm' carries great weight in my clan. Feel free to come visit me and request services! I am an avid writer, dragon lover, and analyzer. Message for anything you need~

Stormy ~ FR +3 ~ She || PWYW Dragon/Animal Art Shop - Evee's Humanoid Art Shop
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12