Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | 5th Anniversary Apparel Giveaway CLOSED
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12
I favourite animal is a fox! I absolutely adore them and I might have spent way to many gems on fox UMAs because of that xD

Don't really have a fave apparel color but I vibe with shadow and anything about that aesthetic!
I favourite animal is a fox! I absolutely adore them and I might have spent way to many gems on fox UMAs because of that xD

Don't really have a fave apparel color but I vibe with shadow and anything about that aesthetic!
nBW4aTS.gif
53TWBaT.gif
[center]Congrats on 5 years! Your account is old enough to enroll in the first year of kindergarten :0 (or primary school in some places) --- My favourite animal has got to be the Blue Jay. [img]https://nas-national-prod.s3.amazonaws.com/styles/hero_cover_bird_page/s3/sfw_fixed_01-29-2011-223.jpg[/img] What pretty colours![/center]
Congrats on 5 years! Your account is old enough to enroll in the first year of kindergarten :0 (or primary school in some places)
---
My favourite animal has got to be the Blue Jay.
sfw_fixed_01-29-2011-223.jpg
What pretty colours!
VIO_edit.gif
oh my god! the Seal is the cutest!!! thank you for sharing this cute link! what a cute babe!!! and for the apparel <3 it looks awesome! [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/67535662][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/675357/67535662_350.png[/img][/url] I.. couldn't resist to buy the rest of that set @_@
oh my god! the Seal is the cutest!!! thank you for sharing this cute link!
what a cute babe!!!

and for the apparel <3 it looks awesome!

67535662_350.png I.. couldn't resist to buy the rest of that set @_@
Wow five years, congrats! My favourite animals are Kermode bears and frogs :) I don't really have any preferences, but I've been struggling to find something for this one for a while. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/66334149][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/663342/66334149_350.png[/img][/url]
Wow five years, congrats!

My favourite animals are Kermode bears and frogs :)

I don't really have any preferences, but I've been struggling to find something for this one for a while.

66334149_350.png
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa U1qRAMx.gif
credit: Bealfin
happy FR anniversary!! <3 im fairly new here but the community is lovely and i hope you've been experiencing the lovely side of the community too!!

my favorite animals are cats! i also really like owls because theyre like bird cats! :')

i like white and black apparel for most of my dergs are monochromatic! (if we're talking super specific, im currently saving up for an enchanters cloak and staff for one of my lovely moon dergs but i will always appreciate white and black apparel! :') thank you for doing this! i hope you continue enjoying your time in fr!
happy FR anniversary!! <3 im fairly new here but the community is lovely and i hope you've been experiencing the lovely side of the community too!!

my favorite animals are cats! i also really like owls because theyre like bird cats! :')

i like white and black apparel for most of my dergs are monochromatic! (if we're talking super specific, im currently saving up for an enchanters cloak and staff for one of my lovely moon dergs but i will always appreciate white and black apparel! :') thank you for doing this! i hope you continue enjoying your time in fr!
46138.png
My favorite animal is an alpaca, they are so fluffy and adorable!
I really like pastel colors and blue!
My favorite animal is an alpaca, they are so fluffy and adorable!
I really like pastel colors and blue!
My favorite animal is cat, and I also like guppy too.
Red, brown and white apparels are what I like!
My favorite animal is cat, and I also like guppy too.
Red, brown and white apparels are what I like!
Congrats on 5 years!!

My favorite animal is an anteater
I really like orange and other warm colors!
I always seem to need more wing apparel, but anything works!
Congrats on 5 years!!

My favorite animal is an anteater
I really like orange and other warm colors!
I always seem to need more wing apparel, but anything works!
jyIIBkp.png
Congrats on 5 years on FR :D!

My favorite animal is a tiger! Always has been and will c:

Not really looking for anything but if you have any wind themed apparel I would gladly take that!
Congrats on 5 years on FR :D!

My favorite animal is a tiger! Always has been and will c:

Not really looking for anything but if you have any wind themed apparel I would gladly take that!
V7fFg2m.png
Congrats on 5 years on Flightrising!

My favorite animal is an owl- more specifically a snowy owl.

Thank you for doing this.
Congrats on 5 years on Flightrising!

My favorite animal is an owl- more specifically a snowy owl.

Thank you for doing this.
oW2kpkm.gifYT4M6KH.gif
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifJustAnotherFan
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.giffr + 3/est
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifimperial + wildclaw enthusiast

arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifcredit
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifwishlist
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifSelling Level 25 Dragons
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12