Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | 5th Anniversary Apparel Giveaway CLOSED
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
5 is my lucky number, and now, it is the amount of years you have been playing. [emoji=mirror] Cheers! I would have to say that one of my favorite animals are chickens! I've only had four in my life so far, but they are amazing little animals with powerful attitude. If you think chickens are dumb, that's far from the truth. They're smart and got a fun little pecking order. Lots of laughs while watching them run across the yard...
5 is my lucky number, and now, it is the amount of years you have been playing. Cheers!

I would have to say that one of my favorite animals are chickens! I've only had four in my life so far, but they are amazing little animals with powerful attitude. If you think chickens are dumb, that's far from the truth. They're smart and got a fun little pecking order. Lots of laughs while watching them run across the yard...
It seems you have found me...

The Tundra Herd (RESCUE)
Woah, 5 years! That's a long time. Commitment 1000

My favorite animal are cats. Any cats. I've always loved them and kittens are absolutely the most adorable things on Earth to me. They've always held a chunk of my heart and they are amazing. Any apparel that is either space-y or blue is good!
Woah, 5 years! That's a long time. Commitment 1000

My favorite animal are cats. Any cats. I've always loved them and kittens are absolutely the most adorable things on Earth to me. They've always held a chunk of my heart and they are amazing. Any apparel that is either space-y or blue is good!
0nY9TgK.png
6kR982D.png
vjHxXR9.png
WKtl2lb.png
fkWjutW.png
@CuriousDragon Chickens really do get a bad rap. Never owned one myself, but I hear they're far more cunning and full of personality than the common perception of them gives them credit for. I'm quite fond of this video.
@CuriousDragon Chickens really do get a bad rap. Never owned one myself, but I hear they're far more cunning and full of personality than the common perception of them gives them credit for. I'm quite fond of this video.
Alright, well I got a real funny video for you here!
Alright, well I got a real funny video for you here!
It seems you have found me...

The Tundra Herd (RESCUE)
My favorite animal is a harpy eagle, or a golden eagle.

My fav colors are Royal Purple, Silver, and Black

Congrats on the 5 years! I'm close to 2 myself :)
My favorite animal is a harpy eagle, or a golden eagle.

My fav colors are Royal Purple, Silver, and Black

Congrats on the 5 years! I'm close to 2 myself :)
46acf71826a1cc5847b8217b243eefd2c3977066.png
> FRT +2

> Wishlist

> Random Dragon
[quote]1. Reply to this thread and tell me what your favorite animal is. Please don't ping, I am subscribed![/quote] You mean besides dragon? Birds and reptiles! Mainly birds since they floof. Although sneck be the best scarves. Specifically Bearded Dragons and Chickens are my favorites, and I have or do own both! Did you know that living dinosaur DNA was discovered in Montana, USA, and after genetic analysis they found that out of the creatures they researched (crocodiles, lizards, avians, turkeys, ducks, chickens, etc.) they found that chickens were the closest things to T-rexes than either the crocodile or the turkey? It's true! Look it up! [quote]2. (Optional) Mention either a color you like (pink, black, etc), OR a theme of apparel you'd like (jewelry, armor, etc) OR a slot that you want more of (head, wings, etc). I'll see if I have something similar to give you. If you don't mention anything specific I'll just grab something.[/quote] Teal and midnight purple are my favorite. They even decorate my mascot head to toe! The only theme of apparel I don't like are the pretty bows. I like the silks, but not the bows. The bows seem a little... excessive? More so than silk? I guess I was never a huge fan a pretty pink bows! (Silks are much more appealing than bows. Don't mix them up. They are totally different items. XD) I want to see more of wing apparel. But I mostly look for tail and limb apparel when using the dressing room. It's just what I want to see most of or value the most. I like gloves though. Gloves and weaponry are cool. Battle stuff is the BOMB. Especially those cleavers. MMMM- [i]chef's kiss[/i]~ perfect. Sorry. I rant. I like answering questions. XD
Quote:
1. Reply to this thread and tell me what your favorite animal is. Please don't ping, I am subscribed!

You mean besides dragon? Birds and reptiles! Mainly birds since they floof. Although sneck be the best scarves. Specifically Bearded Dragons and Chickens are my favorites, and I have or do own both! Did you know that living dinosaur DNA was discovered in Montana, USA, and after genetic analysis they found that out of the creatures they researched (crocodiles, lizards, avians, turkeys, ducks, chickens, etc.) they found that chickens were the closest things to T-rexes than either the crocodile or the turkey? It's true! Look it up!
Quote:
2. (Optional) Mention either a color you like (pink, black, etc), OR a theme of apparel you'd like (jewelry, armor, etc) OR a slot that you want more of (head, wings, etc). I'll see if I have something similar to give you. If you don't mention anything specific I'll just grab something.

Teal and midnight purple are my favorite. They even decorate my mascot head to toe!

The only theme of apparel I don't like are the pretty bows. I like the silks, but not the bows. The bows seem a little... excessive? More so than silk? I guess I was never a huge fan a pretty pink bows!
(Silks are much more appealing than bows. Don't mix them up. They are totally different items. XD)

I want to see more of wing apparel. But I mostly look for tail and limb apparel when using the dressing room. It's just what I want to see most of or value the most.
I like gloves though. Gloves and weaponry are cool. Battle stuff is the BOMB. Especially those cleavers. MMMM- chef's kiss~ perfect.

Sorry. I rant. I like answering questions. XD
windvs1.png 67591808p.png
Plaguebrought
IC - OOC - Wolrd Status
Size_and_light_layer_test-_Plaguebrought.png plaguevs1.png wind_acebling_by_cicide76536-dcipnl9.gif
Happy fifth anniversary! My favorite animal is a White Siberian Tiger. I don't know why I love them so much, I just do. Also sea turtles. Any kind of sea turtles. I've been to Hawaii once and one swam up to me! Probably the best experience in my life. They tell you not to go up to sea turtle, but they never tell you what to do when one comes up to you.
Edit: Oh right. Any apparel that you think would look good on any of my dragons is fine :)
Happy fifth anniversary! My favorite animal is a White Siberian Tiger. I don't know why I love them so much, I just do. Also sea turtles. Any kind of sea turtles. I've been to Hawaii once and one swam up to me! Probably the best experience in my life. They tell you not to go up to sea turtle, but they never tell you what to do when one comes up to you.
Edit: Oh right. Any apparel that you think would look good on any of my dragons is fine :)
zQ7EbWo.gif
@GloriousFlarea Ironic that the t-rex's closest living relative is the humble chicken! There was an experiment where prosthetic trails were attached to chickens in an attempt to restore dinosaur-like posture and movement. The results were interesting.
@GloriousFlarea Ironic that the t-rex's closest living relative is the humble chicken! There was an experiment where prosthetic trails were attached to chickens in an attempt to restore dinosaur-like posture and movement. The results were interesting.
Happy fifth anniversary! My favorite animal is, other than a dragon, one of these: cat, snake, wolf, fox, ferret, bobcat, etc. I have a lot lol.
Happy fifth anniversary! My favorite animal is, other than a dragon, one of these: cat, snake, wolf, fox, ferret, bobcat, etc. I have a lot lol.
OY2CZgk.png
Thank you for the apparel! I put it on Revelry, a dragon of mine: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/63835465][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/638355/63835465_350.png[/img][/url]
Thank you for the apparel! I put it on Revelry, a dragon of mine:

63835465_350.png
OY2CZgk.png
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12