Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | 5th Anniversary Apparel Giveaway CLOSED
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Oh nice! 5 years on any site is a dedication I wish I could have for some games, haha. Congrats on the 5 years! I hope your time around here has been good <3

I love birds with all my heart -- basically any bird, and it would be really hard for me to choose a favorite, but I suppose more specifically I love parrots and owls. I also really love lions.

For my favorite colors, that's also a hard choice for me. I love natural or less bright colors, things like browns, greens, or blacks -- but I also love blues a lot! I'm really not all that picky, haha.
Oh nice! 5 years on any site is a dedication I wish I could have for some games, haha. Congrats on the 5 years! I hope your time around here has been good <3

I love birds with all my heart -- basically any bird, and it would be really hard for me to choose a favorite, but I suppose more specifically I love parrots and owls. I also really love lions.

For my favorite colors, that's also a hard choice for me. I love natural or less bright colors, things like browns, greens, or blacks -- but I also love blues a lot! I'm really not all that picky, haha.
_ _ _ _ _ df2r8k7-d319cec4-64bd-4aa4-93ff-16e301fb5a0a.png - - - - - - - - - - - -Rooster
_ _ _ __ _ adult · female · christian · FRT+2

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ baaaaa
oneeee.png
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ Clan Directory · Wishlist
dcphclj-ef0a915c-8c62-481e-bd8e-a2de4c1e1bb3.gif
5 years is quite the time. this dragon game is pretty fun isn't it? i hope you enjoyed your time here, and will continue to ^^
i don't have a specific favorite animal, but my friend told me about shoebills a few weeks (months? unsure aha) and i have not been able to get over how much of an anomaly these birds are.
they are a bit pricey, but if you have any flowerfalls, i'd love them!! if not, glasses would be nice as well.
5 years is quite the time. this dragon game is pretty fun isn't it? i hope you enjoyed your time here, and will continue to ^^
i don't have a specific favorite animal, but my friend told me about shoebills a few weeks (months? unsure aha) and i have not been able to get over how much of an anomaly these birds are.
they are a bit pricey, but if you have any flowerfalls, i'd love them!! if not, glasses would be nice as well.
dance baby, dance baby, hands in the air
go down to the store and buy a wicker chair

whimsicott.gif
Happy 5th anniversary! Hopefully you have experienced a wonderful time here, and will continue to do so :)

For my fav animal, I have a soft spot for fluffy and round animals, so it's quite hard to choose...but I'd say moths. Fluffy poodle moths. They're so cute, I want a plushie of one...

I don't have a specific favorite color, but i like dark colors, like black, blue, etc.
Happy 5th anniversary! Hopefully you have experienced a wonderful time here, and will continue to do so :)

For my fav animal, I have a soft spot for fluffy and round animals, so it's quite hard to choose...but I'd say moths. Fluffy poodle moths. They're so cute, I want a plushie of one...

I don't have a specific favorite color, but i like dark colors, like black, blue, etc.
formal-derg-bust-20210314171603.png16099130109727982300576831050166.gif[/url]formal-derg-bust-20210324133515.png
I just hit my 5 year mark on the march 9th my favorite animal is a tiger which also happens to be my Chinese Zodiac sign i could use more wing or head pieces thank you for the give away
I just hit my 5 year mark on the march 9th my favorite animal is a tiger which also happens to be my Chinese Zodiac sign i could use more wing or head pieces thank you for the give away
wishlist
Still got some apparel to give away.
Still got some apparel to give away.
oh wow, five years is such a long time :o

im really a fan of any type of reptiles, especially komodo dragons.

possibly fest apparel??

edit ;;

omg i completely forgot im so sorry

ignore the original post please :^
oh wow, five years is such a long time :o

im really a fan of any type of reptiles, especially komodo dragons.

possibly fest apparel??

edit ;;

omg i completely forgot im so sorry

ignore the original post please :^
@Aeiko I explicitly rule out festival apparel in the OP, so no.
@Aeiko I explicitly rule out festival apparel in the OP, so no.
I like jellyfish for favorite animal; they have very interesting colors!

I should do something like this being I’ve been on here for years lol
I like jellyfish for favorite animal; they have very interesting colors!

I should do something like this being I’ve been on here for years lol
she/her
+0 FR time
congrats on 5 years!
As for my animal im a fan of ferrets.
I don't have any preference on the type of apparel so you can pick :3
congrats on 5 years!
As for my animal im a fan of ferrets.
I don't have any preference on the type of apparel so you can pick :3
tumblr_p0khzqhbep1wvvm88o2_100.pngFR timetumblr_p0khzqhbep1wvvm88o3_100.pngKtk04r1.gifWKtl2lb.png[/center]
Congrats! 5 years is a LONG time and i'm glad you've been enjoying the game

As for favorite animals, mythical-wise it's any sort of dragon. Realwise it's been racoons and bee's recently for some reason.

My favorite colors right now are Wine and Gold... and i blame Flightrising for it but i love it. But i still love a good black. But themwise for apparel i like the more elegant/witchy vibe stuff... i wonder what that says about me
Congrats! 5 years is a LONG time and i'm glad you've been enjoying the game

As for favorite animals, mythical-wise it's any sort of dragon. Realwise it's been racoons and bee's recently for some reason.

My favorite colors right now are Wine and Gold... and i blame Flightrising for it but i love it. But i still love a good black. But themwise for apparel i like the more elegant/witchy vibe stuff... i wonder what that says about me
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12