Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [Open] Evee's Humanoid Art
Currently OPEN Hello and welcome to my secondary shop. In this shop, humanoid art will be drawn as the main focus, but animal designs are also [i]occasionally[/i] accepted. If you're looking for animal/dragon designs in a different style or drawn digitally, please see my [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/3161300/1#post_3161300]main shop[/url]. This shop is run by me, but my sister is the artist (admittedly a much more skilled one than I). As the proxy, I will handle everything, including payments, but [u]please do not credit my username as the artist[/u]. Please link back to this shop or credit the handle "L00kie Lemon Cookie" instead. Additionally, she will put her signature on all digital art. Unlike my other shop where I draw, this is not pwyw. Instead, you will present what you want drawn, and then a price will be given (some general pricing can be found below). If the price works for you, then we will proceed to drawing. Payment can be given before or after. Payment is in treasure, gems, and USD (through PayPal) only. Mixed payment is perfectly fine. Art trades are also accepted. [u]After your order is confirmed, please pay through PM.[/u] Drawings will be finished in about a week, but it could be more or less depending on complexity. Your art can be made in a digital or traditional style, but digital will be much more expensive. Digital drawings are done traditionally first, then traced in digital format, and therefore will take double the time to produce. Examples are in the next post. [b]About dragon gjinkas[/b] These are okay to request, but you [i]must[/i] say how you want the gjinka to look. We cannot create a design from scratch for you. Requests for art with multiple characters are accepted, but the price will be increased. [color=green][b]Yes[/b][/color] -Humans/humanoid -Anthro/furry with clothing only -Animals (only accepted sometimes) [color=red][b]No[/b][/color] -Suggestive art or sensitive topics -Gore -Mecha of any kind ORDER FORM: [code][b]Character image(s):[/b] Reference image(s) goes here [b]Type of Artwork:[/b] Traditional or digital. Headshot, fullbody, doodleboard, etc. [b]Posing & Expression:[/b] If you have something in mind, put it here. We appreciate at least a rough idea if possible. [b]Background:[/b] Transparent, flat color, pattern, scenery, etc. A complicated background will cause your artwork to take much longer to complete. [b]Details:[/b] Here you can list specific details you'd like drawn, such as accessories, markings, etc. [b]Payment:[/b] Specify what you are paying in - treasure, gems, USD, or a mixture. Here you can also request an art trade. [b]Questions?[/b] Any questions you have feel free to ask them here.[/code]
Currently OPEN

Hello and welcome to my secondary shop. In this shop, humanoid art will be drawn as the main focus, but animal designs are also occasionally accepted. If you're looking for animal/dragon designs in a different style or drawn digitally, please see my main shop.

This shop is run by me, but my sister is the artist (admittedly a much more skilled one than I). As the proxy, I will handle everything, including payments, but please do not credit my username as the artist. Please link back to this shop or credit the handle "L00kie Lemon Cookie" instead. Additionally, she will put her signature on all digital art.

Unlike my other shop where I draw, this is not pwyw. Instead, you will present what you want drawn, and then a price will be given (some general pricing can be found below). If the price works for you, then we will proceed to drawing. Payment can be given before or after.
Payment is in treasure, gems, and USD (through PayPal) only. Mixed payment is perfectly fine. Art trades are also accepted.
After your order is confirmed, please pay through PM.

Drawings will be finished in about a week, but it could be more or less depending on complexity. Your art can be made in a digital or traditional style, but digital will be much more expensive. Digital drawings are done traditionally first, then traced in digital format, and therefore will take double the time to produce. Examples are in the next post.

About dragon gjinkas
These are okay to request, but you must say how you want the gjinka to look. We cannot create a design from scratch for you.

Requests for art with multiple characters are accepted, but the price will be increased.

Yes
-Humans/humanoid
-Anthro/furry with clothing only
-Animals (only accepted sometimes)

No
-Suggestive art or sensitive topics
-Gore
-Mecha of any kind

ORDER FORM:
Code:
[b]Character image(s):[/b] Reference image(s) goes here [b]Type of Artwork:[/b] Traditional or digital. Headshot, fullbody, doodleboard, etc. [b]Posing & Expression:[/b] If you have something in mind, put it here. We appreciate at least a rough idea if possible. [b]Background:[/b] Transparent, flat color, pattern, scenery, etc. A complicated background will cause your artwork to take much longer to complete. [b]Details:[/b] Here you can list specific details you'd like drawn, such as accessories, markings, etc. [b]Payment:[/b] Specify what you are paying in - treasure, gems, USD, or a mixture. Here you can also request an art trade. [b]Questions?[/b] Any questions you have feel free to ask them here.
deity_gladekeeper_by_dogi_crimson-dabusrb.gif Clan Duneberry ~ Faithful disciple of Nature
I obsess over pretty dragons and scarves. A unique relationship with Lightning, the word 'storm' carries great weight in my clan. Feel free to come visit me and request services! I am an avid writer, dragon lover, and analyzer. Message for anything you need~

Stormy ~ FR +3 ~ She || PWYW Dragon/Animal Art Shop - Evee's Humanoid Art Shop
[b]Prices[/b] These are all estimate ranges in g/kt. We will let you know your art's final price. 100 = $1 [u]Traditional[/u] any sketch - 100-200 headshot - 150 or less half - 200-300 full - 400-500 doodleboard - 100-400 ~ Add-ons ~ any colored - 1000+ additional extra character (full or half) - 200 additional complicated background - 500 additional [u]Digital[/u] Please note: the canvas size is smaller for digital. Your art will also be less detailed. Headshot - 300 Half - 700 Full - 1000+ ~ Add-ons ~ color at no additional cost extra character (full or half) - 200 additional complicated background - 300 additional [b]Examples[/b] (some images can be clicked for bigger views) Art style varies depending on the day. Since art is completed over multiple days, you may see inconsistencies in style, especially for digital. [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/765263461378162708/1107759223875580027/Ao6FSoI.png[/img] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/765263461378162708/1107759271745171519/rzW9bnr.png[/img] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/765263461378162708/1107759362514108507/M6C6g6Z.png[/img] [url=https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/768116526955102219/1102382599650942976/IMG_0660.jpg][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/768116526955102219/1102382599650942976/IMG_0660.jpg[/img][/url] [url=https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/768116526955102219/1102401891574501456/IMG_0661.jpg][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/768116526955102219/1102401891574501456/IMG_0661.jpg[/img][/url] [url=https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/768116526955102219/1016511891360727111/Isaiah_art_20220905205427.png][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/768116526955102219/1016511891360727111/Isaiah_art_20220905205427.png[/img][/url] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/768116526955102219/1035733473954103406/Untitled6_20221028215416.png[/img]
Prices These are all estimate ranges in g/kt. We will let you know your art's final price.

100 = $1

Traditional
any sketch - 100-200
headshot - 150 or less
half - 200-300
full - 400-500
doodleboard - 100-400
~ Add-ons ~
any colored - 1000+ additional
extra character (full or half) - 200 additional
complicated background - 500 additional

Digital
Please note: the canvas size is smaller for digital. Your art will also be less detailed.
Headshot - 300
Half - 700
Full - 1000+
~ Add-ons ~
color at no additional cost
extra character (full or half) - 200 additional
complicated background - 300 additional

Examples (some images can be clicked for bigger views)
Art style varies depending on the day. Since art is completed over multiple days, you may see inconsistencies in style, especially for digital.
Ao6FSoI.png
rzW9bnr.png
M6C6g6Z.png
IMG_0660.jpg
IMG_0661.jpg
Isaiah_art_20220905205427.png
Untitled6_20221028215416.png
deity_gladekeeper_by_dogi_crimson-dabusrb.gif Clan Duneberry ~ Faithful disciple of Nature
I obsess over pretty dragons and scarves. A unique relationship with Lightning, the word 'storm' carries great weight in my clan. Feel free to come visit me and request services! I am an avid writer, dragon lover, and analyzer. Message for anything you need~

Open!
Open!

bump
bump

bump
bump

bump
bump

bump
bump

bump
bump

bump
bump

bump
bump