Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Where are you located
1 2 ... 24 25 26 27 28 ... 33 34
[quote name="Heeroku" date="2021-03-01 15:58:06" ] [map x=2202 y=1794 view=land width=480 height=240]The lair is more a a territory that homes a bunch of smaller clans that interact and have a common meeting ground called skull port[/map] working on a larger more detailed one.. it explores teh mix zones where 2 elemental energies meet. [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/804540684161777707/816096676740857916/Screenshot_from_2021-03-01_17-31-54.png[/img] [/quote] BRUH you have to ping me if you finish this project, amazing
Heeroku wrote on 2021-03-01 15:58:06:

working on a larger more detailed one.. it explores teh mix zones where 2 elemental energies meet.
Screenshot_from_2021-03-01_17-31-54.png

BRUH you have to ping me if you finish this project, amazing
8g7QT7K.png V9b7SpH.png

Though that's just where the hole in the ground is, it's actually mostly underground with some offshoot caves that poke out into that crevice to the North. Which I'm glad was just as deep as I thought haha.

Though that's just where the hole in the ground is, it's actually mostly underground with some offshoot caves that poke out into that crevice to the North. Which I'm glad was just as deep as I thought haha.
4QFtgPW.png
I was in Starwood strand but then I moved to shadow and into the Murkbarrow Close
I was in Starwood strand but then I moved to shadow and into the Murkbarrow Close
giphy.gif7t6ErvU.jpegmFaXmCJ.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gif

G1 sales

p74ovv7.gif

art shop banner
KkcUijP.png
old wc adopt gif
giphy.gif

Lewis link and G1 sales
goVYTQR.pngRsZjiBd.png

ghost hatchlings
TwEcIUG.png[/url] Ae0MsB2.png

Wishlist

B3w2s5h.jpg

Pixel Pearls

giphy.gif

SCP hatchery
1g9awbL.png
Click for Don't Starve/FR commissions! [TEMP CLOSED] (Casual collector of 6 digit dergs!)
vWYFQtR.png

wHRV9DG.jpg[/indent]

the little clearing i marked here is where i'm currently at!! i may end up moving because i'm indecisive, but this is pretty much what i've always imagined for my clan C: sadly with the cliffs gone i'll have to change some things, but i think this is good enough!

that being said, i moved my account lair to the gladebough village because i could and i love this lil new capital city P: maybe my hibden lives there lol

edit: @Dreamcoyote oh hey, a neighbor! :D

the little clearing i marked here is where i'm currently at!! i may end up moving because i'm indecisive, but this is pretty much what i've always imagined for my clan C: sadly with the cliffs gone i'll have to change some things, but i think this is good enough!

that being said, i moved my account lair to the gladebough village because i could and i love this lil new capital city P: maybe my hibden lives there lol

edit: @Dreamcoyote oh hey, a neighbor! :D
Alpha :: FR+0
they/them or
he/him please!

tumblr_inline_ojq6kyaRlG1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kvO0vd1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kzLZx61r2ao8y_540.png
_____ vxsLSdd.png _ ° Wishlist
° Badges
° Clan Exalter
° Scatter Quest
° UMs for Sale
__ ° Hug Moist?
° Moistling Sales
° Nest Rentals
° SIDHA
° 8x8/90mil!
__ TTTYQHv.png 1XIVewE.gif
@Anayalation oh no XD Hi neighbor
@Anayalation oh no XD Hi neighbor
011F_Custom.png 013F_Custom.png

Still in Starwood, but close to the Archives!

Still in Starwood, but close to the Archives!
deity_arcanist_by_dogi_crimson-da6mxx1.gif
Volunteer Moderator: If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising team, not the volunteer moderator group
Usually online between 22:00 and 6:00 server time!
kakvyh5.png s5AhXjW.png
Inside here
Inside here
WDPGGWi.png
BBCode
BBCode
NLOvg9Y.png NLOvg9Y.png Ink wash brush-style art of three red and gold Wildclaws performing a dragon dance with a green Auraboa puppet, with text for Nature's Year of the Wood Dragon push. NLOvg9Y.png NLOvg9Y.png

Mine! Also I am so happy it says "within the Great Furnace" on my profile, it's perfect!

Mine! Also I am so happy it says "within the Great Furnace" on my profile, it's perfect!
55871_s.gif
PDuDspB.png
JvUa9ma.png
FObX7rS.png
mjtJ868.png
tyEuRXe.png
1 2 ... 24 25 26 27 28 ... 33 34