Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Why use Scroll of Eternal Youth??
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
well. i already cant put apparel on ancients, and baby gaolers are just so cute!
well. i already cant put apparel on ancients, and baby gaolers are just so cute!
25781.png xxxFramexxx
xMarley
They/he/she
Wishlist
x NXDDrCY.gif
[quote name="NightVale" date="2021-02-28 11:14:14" ] I put patch/stitch on my permababy and then decided I needed an army of permababy plushies, because: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/6619395][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/66194/6619395_350.png[/img][/url] HOW IS THIS NOT THE BEST THING. LOOK AT THAT NOSE. BOOP THAT LITTLE GREEN SNOOT. [/quote] Baby Snappers look like they were meant to be IRL stuffed animals already.
NightVale wrote on 2021-02-28 11:14:14:
I put patch/stitch on my permababy and then decided I needed an army of permababy plushies, because:
6619395_350.png
HOW IS THIS NOT THE BEST THING. LOOK AT THAT NOSE. BOOP THAT LITTLE GREEN SNOOT.

Baby Snappers look like they were meant to be IRL stuffed animals already.
innocent eyes only really look good on babies to me

and some dragons work best without apparel, so i might as well!
innocent eyes only really look good on babies to me

and some dragons work best without apparel, so i might as well!
1d4f0e317221f41adfe800d877ddc053e6c0ba39.png b8b0fbcee70546d91c691fcfb4910d790e67c1dc.png
- skin shop
Because baby gaolers look like this [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/63581003][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/635811/63581003_350.png[/img][/url]
Because baby gaolers look like this
63581003_350.png
npc_scribbles_by_dogi_crimson-daevs0a.gif
Because they're cute, you can see the eyes better, and lore. Also no chance of breeding them accidentally.
Because they're cute, you can see the eyes better, and lore. Also no chance of breeding them accidentally.
T7Qk8Sh.pngBVq8q9P.pngtj85yjR.pngnGvTyg3.pngAf2FgF8.png
@selestii you should check out my hibernal den for your question BECAUSE :D enjoy!
@selestii you should check out my hibernal den for your question BECAUSE :D enjoy!
b7zvEII.gif
I don't understand why people are so butthurt over my posting on this thread. I looked at the dragon before purchasing it and I swear it wasn't there before. But i also dislike most of the updates this site does as IMO most are completely pointless.

However, just because all of the rude commenters feel so personally attacked by someone not liking permababies, doesn't give you permission to attack someone looking for help.

Also, I have no clue what "necro" means. Y'all need to chill.
Thank you to the one poster that actually answered my question and helped me. You are very kind.
I don't understand why people are so butthurt over my posting on this thread. I looked at the dragon before purchasing it and I swear it wasn't there before. But i also dislike most of the updates this site does as IMO most are completely pointless.

However, just because all of the rude commenters feel so personally attacked by someone not liking permababies, doesn't give you permission to attack someone looking for help.

Also, I have no clue what "necro" means. Y'all need to chill.
Thank you to the one poster that actually answered my question and helped me. You are very kind.
[quote name="Szora" date="2021-02-28 10:50:22" ] [quote name="FaerieQueene" date="2021-02-28 09:28:48" ] [center] I agree that for some breeds, the hatchling pose looks better with the genes! Like this dragon: [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/65042429][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/650425/65042429_350.png[/img][/url][/center] Her gene combo wouldn't look as good if she were an adult. [/center] [/quote] For real, "cute" is a look Mirrors only briefly have, and I am not a fan of the female mirror pose at all. Decided it would be a crime to let this gal grow up: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/67283806][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/672839/67283806_350.png[/img][/url] Nearly everything else we do to these dragons is for the sake of making them look a certain way, I'm kind of not buying expressions of actual anger and confusion about this when it comes to eternal hatchlings alone. Meanwhile the eternal youth icon in the AH is just as visible as any of the other information about a dragon. I do understand the desire to vent after a costly mistake, but "change the game because I'm upset" probably isn't the most constructive way of expressing that and will put people's backs up. [/quote] One, this is basically neopets for dragons. Two, i didn't demand the game be changed. If i did, it would be to go back to before the last couple stupid and pointless updates they had to how you view things in your hoard. Those extra windows are pointless and the dragon profile was fine before they chnged it. The youthful crap is also NOT that visable. ESPECIALLY to those of us that have vision issues to begin with. The fact that all these people are being so offended over something so trivial is rather sad. There are better things to be mad about. This is not one of them. Bullying behaviour and tone/language is not okay. I got my answer so all of you upset people can just go back to your corners now and stop attacking me or others that don't like wasting gems purchased with real money on a worthles dragon.
Szora wrote on 2021-02-28 10:50:22:
FaerieQueene wrote on 2021-02-28 09:28:48:
I agree that for some breeds, the hatchling pose looks better with the genes! Like this dragon:
65042429_350.png

Her gene combo wouldn't look as good if she were an adult.

For real, "cute" is a look Mirrors only briefly have, and I am not a fan of the female mirror pose at all. Decided it would be a crime to let this gal grow up:

67283806_350.png

Nearly everything else we do to these dragons is for the sake of making them look a certain way, I'm kind of not buying expressions of actual anger and confusion about this when it comes to eternal hatchlings alone.

Meanwhile the eternal youth icon in the AH is just as visible as any of the other information about a dragon. I do understand the desire to vent after a costly mistake, but "change the game because I'm upset" probably isn't the most constructive way of expressing that and will put people's backs up.

One, this is basically neopets for dragons. Two, i didn't demand the game be changed. If i did, it would be to go back to before the last couple stupid and pointless updates they had to how you view things in your hoard. Those extra windows are pointless and the dragon profile was fine before they chnged it.

The youthful crap is also NOT that visable. ESPECIALLY to those of us that have vision issues to begin with. The fact that all these people are being so offended over something so trivial is rather sad. There are better things to be mad about. This is not one of them. Bullying behaviour and tone/language is not okay.

I got my answer so all of you upset people can just go back to your corners now and stop attacking me or others that don't like wasting gems purchased with real money on a worthles dragon.
[quote name="LauraLacework" date="2021-02-28 13:07:48" ] The youthful crap is also NOT that visable. ESPECIALLY to those of us that have vision issues to begin with. The fact that all these people are being so offended over something so trivial is rather sad. There are better things to be mad about. This is not one of them. [/quote] 1. be more careful before you purchase something, it's not the game's fault you have vision problems. there is literally an icon for it and it tells you on the dragon's profile that it has a permanent hatchling scroll used on it 2. you seem very mad and offended by people enjoying perma hatchlings [quote]But i also dislike most of the updates this site does as IMO most are completely pointless.[/quote] What about the game do you enjoy exactly? What do you think they should add? LOL Literally all of your posts have been "I made a mistake that I could have avoided and I'm mad and this game sucks and you guys are dumb for liking permanent hatchlings" and you are telling everyone that they are bullying you?
LauraLacework wrote on 2021-02-28 13:07:48:
The youthful crap is also NOT that visable. ESPECIALLY to those of us that have vision issues to begin with. The fact that all these people are being so offended over something so trivial is rather sad. There are better things to be mad about. This is not one of them.

1. be more careful before you purchase something, it's not the game's fault you have vision problems. there is literally an icon for it and it tells you on the dragon's profile that it has a permanent hatchling scroll used on it

2. you seem very mad and offended by people enjoying perma hatchlings
Quote:
But i also dislike most of the updates this site does as IMO most are completely pointless.

What about the game do you enjoy exactly? What do you think they should add? LOL

Literally all of your posts have been "I made a mistake that I could have avoided and I'm mad and this game sucks and you guys are dumb for liking permanent hatchlings" and you are telling everyone that they are bullying you?

I'll make a nice signature eventually :(
[quote name="LauraLacework" date="2021-02-28 13:07:48" ] [quote name="Szora" date="2021-02-28 10:50:22" ] [quote name="FaerieQueene" date="2021-02-28 09:28:48" ] [center] I agree that for some breeds, the hatchling pose looks better with the genes! Like this dragon: [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/65042429][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/650425/65042429_350.png[/img][/url][/center] Her gene combo wouldn't look as good if she were an adult. [/center] [/quote] For real, "cute" is a look Mirrors only briefly have, and I am not a fan of the female mirror pose at all. Decided it would be a crime to let this gal grow up: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/67283806][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/672839/67283806_350.png[/img][/url] Nearly everything else we do to these dragons is for the sake of making them look a certain way, I'm kind of not buying expressions of actual anger and confusion about this when it comes to eternal hatchlings alone. Meanwhile the eternal youth icon in the AH is just as visible as any of the other information about a dragon. I do understand the desire to vent after a costly mistake, but "change the game because I'm upset" probably isn't the most constructive way of expressing that and will put people's backs up. [/quote] One, this is basically neopets for dragons. Two, i didn't demand the game be changed. If i did, it would be to go back to before the last couple stupid and pointless updates they had to how you view things in your hoard. Those extra windows are pointless and the dragon profile was fine before they chnged it. The youthful crap is also NOT that visable. ESPECIALLY to those of us that have vision issues to begin with. The fact that all these people are being so offended over something so trivial is rather sad. There are better things to be mad about. This is not one of them. Bullying behaviour and tone/language is not okay. I got my answer so all of you upset people can just go back to your corners now and stop attacking me or others that don't like wasting gems purchased with real money on a worthles dragon. [/quote] I wasn't even responding to you? I was responding to someone who mentioned that sometimes the hatchling pose is preferable to the adult pose. The icons are small and I'm not blaming you for accidentally purchasing the dragon. I'm not upset. Everyone can't like everything, and I know that. I just wish you would stop accusing me of attacking you when all I did was agree with someone that hatchlings can look good. EDIT: I didn't see what they were talking about and I guess it's my fault for not reading a few [s]posts[/s] pages above. I just saw the original post and then the one right above me hatchling poses.
LauraLacework wrote on 2021-02-28 13:07:48:
Szora wrote on 2021-02-28 10:50:22:
FaerieQueene wrote on 2021-02-28 09:28:48:
I agree that for some breeds, the hatchling pose looks better with the genes! Like this dragon:
65042429_350.png

Her gene combo wouldn't look as good if she were an adult.

For real, "cute" is a look Mirrors only briefly have, and I am not a fan of the female mirror pose at all. Decided it would be a crime to let this gal grow up:

67283806_350.png

Nearly everything else we do to these dragons is for the sake of making them look a certain way, I'm kind of not buying expressions of actual anger and confusion about this when it comes to eternal hatchlings alone.

Meanwhile the eternal youth icon in the AH is just as visible as any of the other information about a dragon. I do understand the desire to vent after a costly mistake, but "change the game because I'm upset" probably isn't the most constructive way of expressing that and will put people's backs up.

One, this is basically neopets for dragons. Two, i didn't demand the game be changed. If i did, it would be to go back to before the last couple stupid and pointless updates they had to how you view things in your hoard. Those extra windows are pointless and the dragon profile was fine before they chnged it.

The youthful crap is also NOT that visable. ESPECIALLY to those of us that have vision issues to begin with. The fact that all these people are being so offended over something so trivial is rather sad. There are better things to be mad about. This is not one of them. Bullying behaviour and tone/language is not okay.

I got my answer so all of you upset people can just go back to your corners now and stop attacking me or others that don't like wasting gems purchased with real money on a worthles dragon.

I wasn't even responding to you? I was responding to someone who mentioned that sometimes the hatchling pose is preferable to the adult pose.

The icons are small and I'm not blaming you for accidentally purchasing the dragon. I'm not upset. Everyone can't like everything, and I know that. I just wish you would stop accusing me of attacking you when all I did was agree with someone that hatchlings can look good.

EDIT: I didn't see what they were talking about and I guess it's my fault for not reading a few posts pages above. I just saw the original post and then the one right above me hatchling poses.
NwLVR9V.png
Elphyne

» about me
» clan lore
» wishlist
» badges
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17