Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Genshin Impact
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 335 336
@Takato
Yay! That quest was a pain, glad you got through. I'd friend you on there to play coop sometime but I play on PS4 so I don't know if we can.
@Takato
Yay! That quest was a pain, glad you got through. I'd friend you on there to play coop sometime but I play on PS4 so I don't know if we can.
I will buy Insects, PM me.
f5IQTkD.png
@Nysander
I play on PS4 as well. My sister plays on PC and we have each other in friends, so we can. Just need your User ID. :) And thanks! That quest annoyed me more than any other so far. xD
@Nysander
I play on PS4 as well. My sister plays on PC and we have each other in friends, so we can. Just need your User ID. :) And thanks! That quest annoyed me more than any other so far. xD
DpIE0I4.png 94376151p.png
ytkEBod.png
FMoJ9vk.png
RDt6LqI.png
BAYHRHf.png
97xO4MG.png
oh maaan i have to poke in here too-

hi yes I LOVE GENSHIN SO MUCH ;__; i swear it's been all i've played the last months while dealing with life inbetween!

i am part of the zhongli lovers group, i cannot be stopped at this point </3

not all that strong nor do i know how to properly optimise to get through the harder levels of this event, but i sure do have stacks of mint from exploring all the time. :'D
oh maaan i have to poke in here too-

hi yes I LOVE GENSHIN SO MUCH ;__; i swear it's been all i've played the last months while dealing with life inbetween!

i am part of the zhongli lovers group, i cannot be stopped at this point </3

not all that strong nor do i know how to properly optimise to get through the harder levels of this event, but i sure do have stacks of mint from exploring all the time. :'D
Volunteer Moderator

If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Admin and staff of Flight Rising, not the volunteer moderator group.
I play on mobile! I main Razor (I love him and he's as good as any five-star if you build him right), but lore-wise my favorite is Beidou. Right now I'm in a bit of a bind - I want Ganyu, Xiao, and Hu Tao, but unless I get ridiculously lucky, I'll only be able to get one of them. I think I'm basically going to have to decide based on which four-stars are on their banners. Since I don't use Noelle or Xingqiu at all, I'm going to have to skip Ganyu, unless Xiao's banner ends up being even more useless to me. What a headache...

Mostly I want to see where the story goes, though! I can't wait for Inazuma.
I play on mobile! I main Razor (I love him and he's as good as any five-star if you build him right), but lore-wise my favorite is Beidou. Right now I'm in a bit of a bind - I want Ganyu, Xiao, and Hu Tao, but unless I get ridiculously lucky, I'll only be able to get one of them. I think I'm basically going to have to decide based on which four-stars are on their banners. Since I don't use Noelle or Xingqiu at all, I'm going to have to skip Ganyu, unless Xiao's banner ends up being even more useless to me. What a headache...

Mostly I want to see where the story goes, though! I can't wait for Inazuma.
tumblr_o23mwcXPEZ1u3wsjco6_250.png 4f4c01ec3fcd06d45834f28097a7fb2be50dc3cf.png dEo6ta2.png
nbZE1po.png
5iXiC8z.png
V7wUqxW.png
bYt72YT.png
jbMLSIO.png

nGKuPIQ.gif
Ooo I would to love to add some of you guys. Shoot me a pm if ya want.
Ooo I would to love to add some of you guys. Shoot me a pm if ya want.
Oh, I would be willing to help out people under WL5, too. If you want help and are on the NA server feel free to ask me. ^^
Oh, I would be willing to help out people under WL5, too. If you want help and are on the NA server feel free to ask me. ^^
mapleshaiku_siggy.png
Well. Did one 10 pull looking to get a 'Guhua Geek'. (I use him so much but never remember his name, let alone spelling.)

Wasn't expecting a 5 star as I got Albedo 3 wishes before. Yet first wish of my 10 pull was Ganyu! Didn't really want her but I'll take it.
Well. Did one 10 pull looking to get a 'Guhua Geek'. (I use him so much but never remember his name, let alone spelling.)

Wasn't expecting a 5 star as I got Albedo 3 wishes before. Yet first wish of my 10 pull was Ganyu! Didn't really want her but I'll take it.
natureshieldl.png NIJBYPt.png uRC0U7k.png NIJBYPt.png natureshieldr.png
@Avessa Wow what good luck. Upside is she goes well with Xingqiu aka 'Guhua Geek'. @ everyone else Apparently we need to start a Zhongli [s]fan[/s]support group or something. Everybody Stan him. [emoji=heart size=1]
@Avessa
Wow what good luck. Upside is she goes well with Xingqiu aka 'Guhua Geek'.

@ everyone else
Apparently we need to start a Zhongli fansupport group or something. Everybody Stan him.
I will buy Insects, PM me.
f5IQTkD.png
XD I am so bad with mixing him and Xiangling up, the names are so similar to me. I'm just flat out terrible with any names, even with rl people.
XD I am so bad with mixing him and Xiangling up, the names are so similar to me. I'm just flat out terrible with any names, even with rl people.
natureshieldl.png NIJBYPt.png uRC0U7k.png NIJBYPt.png natureshieldr.png
Avid Genshin fan here! Though I would just pop in and say hi.

I'm in the NA server and I main Albedo. I love analyzing character motivations(namely the 11 Harbingers, I'm currently obsessed with the Fatui as a whole) and the 5-stars that I really want are Jean and/or Qiqi. I'm saving all of my primogems until a character I like becomes playable...

Recently I have become a Dottore fan...but I'm not saying that his motivations are good. He's a horrible person who I bet most of us would like to punch(including me)...but he's still my favorite member of the Fatui for no apparent reason at all lmao
Avid Genshin fan here! Though I would just pop in and say hi.

I'm in the NA server and I main Albedo. I love analyzing character motivations(namely the 11 Harbingers, I'm currently obsessed with the Fatui as a whole) and the 5-stars that I really want are Jean and/or Qiqi. I'm saving all of my primogems until a character I like becomes playable...

Recently I have become a Dottore fan...but I'm not saying that his motivations are good. He's a horrible person who I bet most of us would like to punch(including me)...but he's still my favorite member of the Fatui for no apparent reason at all lmao
I see the spine of the world
Sparkle and shine, light the inside
I see the spine of the world
I know it's mine, twisted and tied
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 335 336