Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Genshin Impact
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 335 336
@Ailaris okay i have to ping you and say that your taste in fatui is impeccable and i am shaking your hand so fast right now. i love dottore from what we know of him so far, and how dark his methods in the webcomic are? augh. the perfect kind of villain imo, absolutely no remorse and just completely chaotic. how he feels about vision-wielders makes me wonder if we will ever see him playable (if he truly does only have a delusion), so here's seeing what the future holds!

@ everyone though!
i also play on the NA server and usually main diluc/zhongli (sorry granpda, you're my shield </3) and am happy to play around for materials with anybody too!
@Ailaris okay i have to ping you and say that your taste in fatui is impeccable and i am shaking your hand so fast right now. i love dottore from what we know of him so far, and how dark his methods in the webcomic are? augh. the perfect kind of villain imo, absolutely no remorse and just completely chaotic. how he feels about vision-wielders makes me wonder if we will ever see him playable (if he truly does only have a delusion), so here's seeing what the future holds!

@ everyone though!
i also play on the NA server and usually main diluc/zhongli (sorry granpda, you're my shield </3) and am happy to play around for materials with anybody too!
Volunteer Moderator

If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Admin and staff of Flight Rising, not the volunteer moderator group.
@Mayana

hsdfjkl I am so happy there's another Dottore fan...*shakes your hand furiously back*

And I absolutely agree with what you said, he's just so...wonderfully chaotic it's just fun to see him experiment....as horrible as it sounds ahaha. And yes, I'm really hoping that he'll be playable sometime...I really want to make a 'academia team' comprised of Albedo, Dottore, Sucrose, and Lisa.
@Mayana

hsdfjkl I am so happy there's another Dottore fan...*shakes your hand furiously back*

And I absolutely agree with what you said, he's just so...wonderfully chaotic it's just fun to see him experiment....as horrible as it sounds ahaha. And yes, I'm really hoping that he'll be playable sometime...I really want to make a 'academia team' comprised of Albedo, Dottore, Sucrose, and Lisa.
I see the spine of the world
Sparkle and shine, light the inside
I see the spine of the world
I know it's mine, twisted and tied
I was finally able to start playing today after getting a laptop. I waited so long. Everyone’s always talking about so and so character but I’m so grateful just to be able to run around and do things... Genshin is so beautiful and I wish I had never seen ship discourse because I can’t look at Kaeya or Diluc without being reminded of how people are jerks.
I was finally able to start playing today after getting a laptop. I waited so long. Everyone’s always talking about so and so character but I’m so grateful just to be able to run around and do things... Genshin is so beautiful and I wish I had never seen ship discourse because I can’t look at Kaeya or Diluc without being reminded of how people are jerks.
7eb73ea7ba19f787490a57822f0ee4885760d03e.png
I just got it the other day, I love Xiangling and Diluc ^_^ haven't done a whole lot in the game yet but I'm a huge fan of Liyue's aesthetic - I really wish that BOTW had done something like it :,-)
I just got it the other day, I love Xiangling and Diluc ^_^ haven't done a whole lot in the game yet but I'm a huge fan of Liyue's aesthetic - I really wish that BOTW had done something like it :,-)
HpBICfc.gif
» about me
» commissions
Ohhh my friend got me into it and i think theres no escape LMAO im waiting for the Xiao banner hoping that the 50/50 pity will help me get him, i really need him in my life
I also cant wait for Inazuma to eventually come out, im super excited to see how it will look!
Ohhh my friend got me into it and i think theres no escape LMAO im waiting for the Xiao banner hoping that the 50/50 pity will help me get him, i really need him in my life
I also cant wait for Inazuma to eventually come out, im super excited to see how it will look!
watching the new stream right now...

the new vishaps look INSANE!! i feel bad for everyone who was excited for hu tao only for it to be a keqing rateup haha,, at least xiao's banner is super soon + my 15k primos are ready!!

anyone else excited for the new event? from the trailers it looks gorgeous...

also hoping that inazuma comes sooner rather than later because once xiao's banner is over i'm saving for scaramouche so i hope he's with that update as well!
watching the new stream right now...

the new vishaps look INSANE!! i feel bad for everyone who was excited for hu tao only for it to be a keqing rateup haha,, at least xiao's banner is super soon + my 15k primos are ready!!

anyone else excited for the new event? from the trailers it looks gorgeous...

also hoping that inazuma comes sooner rather than later because once xiao's banner is over i'm saving for scaramouche so i hope he's with that update as well!
Uq1cq4S.png
XIAO

SOON

i have no gems saved but....grumpy boy....
also hey free 4 star
XIAO

SOON

i have no gems saved but....grumpy boy....
also hey free 4 star
Runic Bat Spectral Duskflapper Cursed Bat Armored Duskflapper Spirit of Shadow
Anyone have advice for beating Amber’s gliding exam? I think I’ve tried ten times... ToT (I’m on PC).
Anyone have advice for beating Amber’s gliding exam? I think I’ve tried ten times... ToT (I’m on PC).
7eb73ea7ba19f787490a57822f0ee4885760d03e.png
you guys have until 11 pm EST to redeem some of these codes if you haven't already. lots and lots of primos that are only available for today and maybe tomorrow.

nBEm3myAL2b - Redeem code for 100 Primogems
dU2mhjQL1ZT - Redeem code for 100 Primogems
jsSK8n23jzR - Redeem code for 100 Primogems
153YuSaenh - Redeem code for 30 Primogems and 5 Adventurer's Exp
cuupmbjsvd - Redeem code for 50 Primogems
GSIMPTQ125 - Redeem code for 60 Primogems and 10k Mora
GENSHINGIFT - Redeem code for 50 Primogems and 3 WITS. (only usable if you haven't used it before)

https://genshin.mihoyo.com/en/gift
you guys have until 11 pm EST to redeem some of these codes if you haven't already. lots and lots of primos that are only available for today and maybe tomorrow.

nBEm3myAL2b - Redeem code for 100 Primogems
dU2mhjQL1ZT - Redeem code for 100 Primogems
jsSK8n23jzR - Redeem code for 100 Primogems
153YuSaenh - Redeem code for 30 Primogems and 5 Adventurer's Exp
cuupmbjsvd - Redeem code for 50 Primogems
GSIMPTQ125 - Redeem code for 60 Primogems and 10k Mora
GENSHINGIFT - Redeem code for 50 Primogems and 3 WITS. (only usable if you haven't used it before)

https://genshin.mihoyo.com/en/gift
act
imp inthusiast
he/him
please ping on reply
Wq7yxTc.gif
exchange
Nearku%2527s%2BDya.png
hatchbannersmall.png
I am at least login in daily in my PS4 - I need a break after playing it for a month straight XD But I guess it will hit on me again when the 1.3 update is up.

Currently I'm maining Diluc - I summoned for Zhongli because I love his character way too much - but got Diluc. First were like meh but I love him since then - for his crazy DMG output! He totally saved my team XD" Also I kinda dig into his character as well? And besides that red-heads united *chuckles*
Also building a team around Kaeya as a main DPS because I freaking love him as well! I swear that games has way too much good characters. Using Team Kaeya currently to grind Pyro-flowers for Diluc.

Albedo kinda broke my saved pity of 60 for Xiao ... Sweetie I already got you, why do you have to show up again? << Didn't wish for Ganyu just in case. I need that grumpy little guy!
I am at least login in daily in my PS4 - I need a break after playing it for a month straight XD But I guess it will hit on me again when the 1.3 update is up.

Currently I'm maining Diluc - I summoned for Zhongli because I love his character way too much - but got Diluc. First were like meh but I love him since then - for his crazy DMG output! He totally saved my team XD" Also I kinda dig into his character as well? And besides that red-heads united *chuckles*
Also building a team around Kaeya as a main DPS because I freaking love him as well! I swear that games has way too much good characters. Using Team Kaeya currently to grind Pyro-flowers for Diluc.

Albedo kinda broke my saved pity of 60 for Xiao ... Sweetie I already got you, why do you have to show up again? << Didn't wish for Ganyu just in case. I need that grumpy little guy!
cbEt44U.pnglAR8cRt.pngiYZYA9W.png0jScwbh.png1HxhWtd.png6m2ResQ.pngfwf0oTL.pngIkvam99.pngYPCKcE0.pngh8GgOlC.png
dyZM6SW.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 335 336