Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Genshin Impact
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 335 336
@Viskara

Yay! Another Zhongli fan <3
Sameee I started playing around the Venti banner but I had no idea what “limited banners” were so I spent all my gems on the standard one because I thought Diluc looked better lmaooo
@Viskara

Yay! Another Zhongli fan <3
Sameee I started playing around the Venti banner but I had no idea what “limited banners” were so I spent all my gems on the standard one because I thought Diluc looked better lmaooo
I play Genshin Impact too and do love it. I main Chongyun and use Barbara, Zhongli, and Xiangling as mostly support. Zhongli is my only 5 star at this moment. I really want Diluc, because I could really use him. Everyone seems to have him and he is really good. I'd also like to level my Fischl, Sucrose, and Xingqu sometime as well.

I am currently at Adventure Rank 34 and World Level 3. It's getting harder finding chests though.

edit: Oh so far my favorites are Chongyun and Zhongli. :)
I play Genshin Impact too and do love it. I main Chongyun and use Barbara, Zhongli, and Xiangling as mostly support. Zhongli is my only 5 star at this moment. I really want Diluc, because I could really use him. Everyone seems to have him and he is really good. I'd also like to level my Fischl, Sucrose, and Xingqu sometime as well.

I am currently at Adventure Rank 34 and World Level 3. It's getting harder finding chests though.

edit: Oh so far my favorites are Chongyun and Zhongli. :)
DpIE0I4.png 94376151p.png
ytkEBod.png
FMoJ9vk.png
RDt6LqI.png
BAYHRHf.png
97xO4MG.png
@Takato
Do you have the chest finders for each region? That makes finding them a bit easier for later levels, though it gets harder to find them regardless.
Also farm Barbra's(maybe Xingqu's too) Oceanid mats before doing the world level upgrade quest it will save you a headache. I didn't and regretted it.
@Takato
Do you have the chest finders for each region? That makes finding them a bit easier for later levels, though it gets harder to find them regardless.
Also farm Barbra's(maybe Xingqu's too) Oceanid mats before doing the world level upgrade quest it will save you a headache. I didn't and regretted it.
I will buy Insects, PM me.
f5IQTkD.png
@Nysander
No I do not have those. How do you get them? Tho I have have found plenty of chests on my own, but I am probably running out either way.
And thanks for the tip on getting the mats! I will try to get some of them. That fight can be tough. I have to do it as a co-op to win. Never attempted it by myself. Only done it 2 times so far.
@Nysander
No I do not have those. How do you get them? Tho I have have found plenty of chests on my own, but I am probably running out either way.
And thanks for the tip on getting the mats! I will try to get some of them. That fight can be tough. I have to do it as a co-op to win. Never attempted it by myself. Only done it 2 times so far.
ytkEBod.png
FMoJ9vk.png
RDt6LqI.png
BAYHRHf.png
97xO4MG.png
@Takato
You get them by leveling up the reputation in each region. I don't remember off the top of my head at which level they are at but each region has blueprints to make them.
Oceanid gets even worse when your world level goes up. I'd trade out one of the others than your main for Fischl for that fight. She can shoot those flying water birds that the others can't reach, plus electro is good against water. Though you've got Chongyun so he should do pretty well for the fight too. I've only ever did that fight myself so that might be why I had such trouble.
@Takato
You get them by leveling up the reputation in each region. I don't remember off the top of my head at which level they are at but each region has blueprints to make them.
Oceanid gets even worse when your world level goes up. I'd trade out one of the others than your main for Fischl for that fight. She can shoot those flying water birds that the others can't reach, plus electro is good against water. Though you've got Chongyun so he should do pretty well for the fight too. I've only ever did that fight myself so that might be why I had such trouble.
f5IQTkD.png
@Nysander
Ah, I see. Thank you! I will look into them. Tho I don't even seem to have Liyue reputation unlocked.
And thanks for the tip! I will have to level Fischl. She is still only lv21. :) And Chongyun is my highest at lv46, so I still have some leveling to do before I go up in world level.
@Nysander
Ah, I see. Thank you! I will look into them. Tho I don't even seem to have Liyue reputation unlocked.
And thanks for the tip! I will have to level Fischl. She is still only lv21. :) And Chongyun is my highest at lv46, so I still have some leveling to do before I go up in world level.
ytkEBod.png
FMoJ9vk.png
RDt6LqI.png
BAYHRHf.png
97xO4MG.png
@Takato
Here is the wiki for the reputation. You have to finish the main Liyue quest to unlock it.

Work on getting Chongyun up all the way first. You want your main DPS leveled before anyone else. Also shouldn't you be higher leveled than that at Rank 34?
@Takato
Here is the wiki for the reputation. You have to finish the main Liyue quest to unlock it.

Work on getting Chongyun up all the way first. You want your main DPS leveled before anyone else. Also shouldn't you be higher leveled than that at Rank 34?
f5IQTkD.png
@Nysander I had just leveled Chongyun to 50 and asended him because I can't do co-op right anyway because of a quest in Tianqiu Valley. I can't beat the challenge with a Hydro Abyss Mage and Slime and Cryo Slime and Archers. Tried leveling Fischl to 40 to see if that would help, but not really. If you have any advice on that? I'm not good at the short timed challenges.

I prolonged leveling because eventually it is going to become hard to find leveling materials it seems, especially Hero's Wit. And trying to save some for future characters like when I get Diluc.
@Nysander I had just leveled Chongyun to 50 and asended him because I can't do co-op right anyway because of a quest in Tianqiu Valley. I can't beat the challenge with a Hydro Abyss Mage and Slime and Cryo Slime and Archers. Tried leveling Fischl to 40 to see if that would help, but not really. If you have any advice on that? I'm not good at the short timed challenges.

I prolonged leveling because eventually it is going to become hard to find leveling materials it seems, especially Hero's Wit. And trying to save some for future characters like when I get Diluc.
ytkEBod.png
FMoJ9vk.png
RDt6LqI.png
BAYHRHf.png
97xO4MG.png
@Takato
Oh errr that quest was hard took me a while. You might try watching some YouTube guides. I took out the archers first then the slime and then the mage. Also level their talents/weapons/artifacts if you haven't already. I'd suggest Chong/Fish/Xiang/Zhong and just use food to heal, also use food boosts like Adeptus' Temptation.

Also the next world level I believe the blue laylines start giving out hero's wits. Though it might be the level after that but eventually you can farm them...not really effectively they only give a few each time, it can be done though. Condensed resin FTW...kinda.
@Takato
Oh errr that quest was hard took me a while. You might try watching some YouTube guides. I took out the archers first then the slime and then the mage. Also level their talents/weapons/artifacts if you haven't already. I'd suggest Chong/Fish/Xiang/Zhong and just use food to heal, also use food boosts like Adeptus' Temptation.

Also the next world level I believe the blue laylines start giving out hero's wits. Though it might be the level after that but eventually you can farm them...not really effectively they only give a few each time, it can be done though. Condensed resin FTW...kinda.
f5IQTkD.png
@Nysander
Ok, thank you! I will try that next time.
Oh okay, that's good at least. I was worried I wouldn't have another way to get Hero's Wit after I had found every big chest and that I'd only be able to get them is from events.
@Nysander
Ok, thank you! I will try that next time.
Oh okay, that's good at least. I was worried I wouldn't have another way to get Hero's Wit after I had found every big chest and that I'd only be able to get them is from events.
ytkEBod.png
FMoJ9vk.png
RDt6LqI.png
BAYHRHf.png
97xO4MG.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 335 336