Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Genshin Impact
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 334 335
@Takato
Good Luck!
Events are the best way to get wits but leyline farming works if you need it. Though like artifact farming its usually better to wait till the higher levels for better results.
@Takato
Good Luck!
Events are the best way to get wits but leyline farming works if you need it. Though like artifact farming its usually better to wait till the higher levels for better results.
I will buy Insects, PM me.
f5IQTkD.png
Laughs in Diluc

I was fortunate enough to get him on my 4th multi roll, and this man has been carrying ever since x'D

But in terms of lore and character design, I love Kaeya and Childe way too much! I'm currently AR 42 with my Diluc at level 80, and my Kaeya 70+, I just need to save up more Hero's Wits :'D
Laughs in Diluc

I was fortunate enough to get him on my 4th multi roll, and this man has been carrying ever since x'D

But in terms of lore and character design, I love Kaeya and Childe way too much! I'm currently AR 42 with my Diluc at level 80, and my Kaeya 70+, I just need to save up more Hero's Wits :'D
Artboard-1.png
@GlitchingFlame
Wow you got him early. I didn't get mine until Zhongli's banner. Though now he is my main and staying that way. ^_^

That seems to be the bane of a lot of high AR players. Not enough Wits. :P
I'm with you on Kaeya but I actually dislike Childe, not even his quest helped in that regard.
@GlitchingFlame
Wow you got him early. I didn't get mine until Zhongli's banner. Though now he is my main and staying that way. ^_^

That seems to be the bane of a lot of high AR players. Not enough Wits. :P
I'm with you on Kaeya but I actually dislike Childe, not even his quest helped in that regard.
f5IQTkD.png
@Nysander

Yeah I did! Super lucky tbh, and it's even funnier because I got him at 4AM in the morning, wasn't even aware of his worth (newbie at that time) and just so jaded because I was half asleep, now that I look back, I can't help but laugh at myself x'D

Everything is the bane of my right now, from Wits, to Mora, to good Artifacts... And it really doesn't help when the Crimson Witch domain hurts pyro characters with overload... :'D

For Childe, I think it's because he's such a good DPS (obviously if you build him correctly, because I have a friend who is definitely not utilizing his kit) and I need a good pyro counter for everything Diluc Ascension related, so it sorta just makes me want him more :') (I'd love Venti, Qiqi, and anyone else would be a huge bonus...)
@Nysander

Yeah I did! Super lucky tbh, and it's even funnier because I got him at 4AM in the morning, wasn't even aware of his worth (newbie at that time) and just so jaded because I was half asleep, now that I look back, I can't help but laugh at myself x'D

Everything is the bane of my right now, from Wits, to Mora, to good Artifacts... And it really doesn't help when the Crimson Witch domain hurts pyro characters with overload... :'D

For Childe, I think it's because he's such a good DPS (obviously if you build him correctly, because I have a friend who is definitely not utilizing his kit) and I need a good pyro counter for everything Diluc Ascension related, so it sorta just makes me want him more :') (I'd love Venti, Qiqi, and anyone else would be a huge bonus...)
Artboard-1.png
@GlitchingFlame
My accidental Klee acquisition happened the same way, last random 1 pull 1 hour before her banner was up. I wasn't even trying for her I was going for another constellation Noelle at the time. Though thinking about it after the fact I was happy it was her and not the other Childe who would have probably popped up if I hadn't wished then. :P

That Witch Domain is the entire reason my Diluc is currently rocking Gladiator set. I can't get 5* Artifacts consistently and 95% of the time it has crappy stats. Also doesn't help that RNG likes to give me Fire characters so I'm very lacking in people that can fight that domain without considerable resources in leveling them up. Ugh can't win.

Oh I don't deny Childe's DPS skills. He's very useful, I just can't stand him. So opposite Zhongli who could just exist, sit there to talk and I'm happy.
@GlitchingFlame
My accidental Klee acquisition happened the same way, last random 1 pull 1 hour before her banner was up. I wasn't even trying for her I was going for another constellation Noelle at the time. Though thinking about it after the fact I was happy it was her and not the other Childe who would have probably popped up if I hadn't wished then. :P

That Witch Domain is the entire reason my Diluc is currently rocking Gladiator set. I can't get 5* Artifacts consistently and 95% of the time it has crappy stats. Also doesn't help that RNG likes to give me Fire characters so I'm very lacking in people that can fight that domain without considerable resources in leveling them up. Ugh can't win.

Oh I don't deny Childe's DPS skills. He's very useful, I just can't stand him. So opposite Zhongli who could just exist, sit there to talk and I'm happy.
f5IQTkD.png
Whoooo hooo I just got Diluc from a single wish!
Whoooo hooo I just got Diluc from a single wish!
Yep that's what I mean when I said it seems everyone has Diluc. :( Even my sister has him, Zhongli and Jean. She managed to pull Diluc again from standard wish recently so she got him Constellation 1. She first got Diluc from Zhongli's banner and Zhongli shortly after.
Yep that's what I mean when I said it seems everyone has Diluc. :( Even my sister has him, Zhongli and Jean. She managed to pull Diluc again from standard wish recently so she got him Constellation 1. She first got Diluc from Zhongli's banner and Zhongli shortly after.
DpIE0I4.png 94376151p.png
ytkEBod.png
FMoJ9vk.png
RDt6LqI.png
BAYHRHf.png
97xO4MG.png
@Baehee Congrats![emoji=fae star size=1] At least it wasn't Keqing, that seems to be RNGs favorite thing to do, give you what you don't want in multiple quantities. :P
@Baehee
Congrats!
At least it wasn't Keqing, that seems to be RNGs favorite thing to do, give you what you don't want in multiple quantities. :P
f5IQTkD.png
Honestly wasn’t expecting him since I was at 20 rolls but I’m glad it wasn’t another Keqing.
Honestly wasn’t expecting him since I was at 20 rolls but I’m glad it wasn’t another Keqing.
I did finally beat that challenge for a quest to get co-op back. Apparently I just had to use attack food. Made it much easier. xD Took like around 10 tries.
I did finally beat that challenge for a quest to get co-op back. Apparently I just had to use attack food. Made it much easier. xD Took like around 10 tries.
DpIE0I4.png 94376151p.png
ytkEBod.png
FMoJ9vk.png
RDt6LqI.png
BAYHRHf.png
97xO4MG.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 334 335