Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Genshin Impact
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 335 336
I play Genshin Impact on my PS4.

Currently doing the theatre mechanicus game and I'm stressing out just at Stage 1. Getting those peace talisman is gonna be hard. But besides that, I love the Lantern Rite event. The story is amazing and more story for my boy Xiao.
I play Genshin Impact on my PS4.

Currently doing the theatre mechanicus game and I'm stressing out just at Stage 1. Getting those peace talisman is gonna be hard. But besides that, I love the Lantern Rite event. The story is amazing and more story for my boy Xiao.
I have Shame humanity and put us all in Agony because of my Dream!
(Big thanks for the Quote to MythGriffin24)
agony_copy_by_scorpius02-d8cdlsm.pngshame_by_scorpius02-d8cdm6f.png
im so close to ar55 aaa

im literally losing sleep over not having xiao xD im f2p and i literally milked this game of all free primogems and i dont know what to do with my life

im literally building mona as a dps bc i have nothing better to do than just wait for the free primos/intertwined so i can get xiao

it is

pain
im so close to ar55 aaa

im literally losing sleep over not having xiao xD im f2p and i literally milked this game of all free primogems and i dont know what to do with my life

im literally building mona as a dps bc i have nothing better to do than just wait for the free primos/intertwined so i can get xiao

it is

pain
v6C5M8v.png sometimes looking for:
melting/brewing
fodder leveling
grinding
gem sales
Hey guys, I got a code for the game that I'd like to gift:

7T6BFTLPVHDH

50 Primogems for Adventure Rank 10+
Hey guys, I got a code for the game that I'd like to gift:

7T6BFTLPVHDH

50 Primogems for Adventure Rank 10+
I live for Venti
I live for Venti
Volunteer Moderator

If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to submit a Support Request. These submissions are viewed solely by the Admin and staff of Flight Rising, not the volunteer moderator group.
i play on pc and am ar 31 iirc? or 30,

i'm not saving up for anyone soon, since i'd like to think i have a pretty solid team (mostly waiting on re-runs)
my team consisting of,
- zhongli, level 50
- diona, level 40
- bennett, level 40 (but ascended to reach level 50)
- beidou, level 50

i really like zhongli! but xiao is also a great character in story
i wanted to get xiao but unfortunately was really busy during his banner

my personal favorite weapon to play is polearm or claymores
and i can't stand playing catalysts, no offense but it just isn't fun for me
i play on pc and am ar 31 iirc? or 30,

i'm not saving up for anyone soon, since i'd like to think i have a pretty solid team (mostly waiting on re-runs)
my team consisting of,
- zhongli, level 50
- diona, level 40
- bennett, level 40 (but ascended to reach level 50)
- beidou, level 50

i really like zhongli! but xiao is also a great character in story
i wanted to get xiao but unfortunately was really busy during his banner

my personal favorite weapon to play is polearm or claymores
and i can't stand playing catalysts, no offense but it just isn't fun for me
tumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o1_r2_250.gif
they/them it/its
*sweats* i'm a tryhard at AR55 >_>; asian server represent! i made a vow to myself to simp to all 5* so i'm pulling for hu tao, but after that i'll save my primogems for klee and zhongli unless i try for C1 in venti's banner...

my team usually has:
  • lv 90 traveler/chongyun/venti/keqing/childe, depending on need honestly; this is the only slot that i'm switching around
  • lv 90 xiao
  • lv 70 xiangling
  • lv 70 ganyu
i'm currently in artifact hell with albedo, please gib luck for good substats
*sweats* i'm a tryhard at AR55 >_>; asian server represent! i made a vow to myself to simp to all 5* so i'm pulling for hu tao, but after that i'll save my primogems for klee and zhongli unless i try for C1 in venti's banner...

my team usually has:
  • lv 90 traveler/chongyun/venti/keqing/childe, depending on need honestly; this is the only slot that i'm switching around
  • lv 90 xiao
  • lv 70 xiangling
  • lv 70 ganyu
i'm currently in artifact hell with albedo, please gib luck for good substats
Cursed Die
Hi, I'm Steffon.

Saving up: 1,830/7,000 G
- 11 * (530 - 250) = 3,080 G
- Accent Blueprint (10) + Accent Blueprint = 3,500 G
Projects
God-Emperor
Taran's wondrous figurines
Hestia's brood
Guild Wars 2 fandragons
gMDuKVs.png
JHqnR5C.png
oxDm2Un.png
mjtJ868.png
5hF3FGk.png
I want Hu Tao SO BAD. I'm only a few pulls away from soft pity, and I have a guaranteed banner character (got Jean on Xiao's banner), but hhh what if she doesn't come home until 90 pulls? That'd be a shame, since I already have a team planned out and everything.

But on the other hand, if I don't get her I'll definitely get Venti on his rerun, and I've been after him for a while...
I want Hu Tao SO BAD. I'm only a few pulls away from soft pity, and I have a guaranteed banner character (got Jean on Xiao's banner), but hhh what if she doesn't come home until 90 pulls? That'd be a shame, since I already have a team planned out and everything.

But on the other hand, if I don't get her I'll definitely get Venti on his rerun, and I've been after him for a while...
tumblr_o23mwcXPEZ1u3wsjco6_250.png 4f4c01ec3fcd06d45834f28097a7fb2be50dc3cf.png dEo6ta2.png
nbZE1po.png
5iXiC8z.png
V7wUqxW.png
bYt72YT.png
jbMLSIO.png

nGKuPIQ.gif
@Amazonite good luck man! we still got 12 (?) days before her banner expires. fighting!

@Flavourless i got friends who main kaeya unironically and yeah, despite him being a free unit, he's legit good! i used him a lot myself; i only swapped out when i got chongyun, but that's because he uses claymores and i've always had only sword characters before. u_u
@Amazonite good luck man! we still got 12 (?) days before her banner expires. fighting!

@Flavourless i got friends who main kaeya unironically and yeah, despite him being a free unit, he's legit good! i used him a lot myself; i only swapped out when i got chongyun, but that's because he uses claymores and i've always had only sword characters before. u_u
Cursed Die
Hi, I'm Steffon.

Saving up: 1,830/7,000 G
- 11 * (530 - 250) = 3,080 G
- Accent Blueprint (10) + Accent Blueprint = 3,500 G
Projects
God-Emperor
Taran's wondrous figurines
Hestia's brood
Guild Wars 2 fandragons
gMDuKVs.png
JHqnR5C.png
oxDm2Un.png
mjtJ868.png
5hF3FGk.png
hu tao hu tao hu tao hu tao. pfp is a hu tao fanderg hehe
hu tao hu tao hu tao hu tao. pfp is a hu tao fanderg hehe
melting/brewing
fodder leveling
grinding
gem sales
@Alkharius THATS A PERFECT SCRY/OUTFIT AHHH i want hu tao so badddddd T^T also same here i ended up being a higher ar than the people that recommended the game xD the genshin grind is real U_U also heres my hu tao... hehehe [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/60582174][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/605822/60582174_350.png[/img][/url]
@Alkharius

THATS A PERFECT SCRY/OUTFIT AHHH i want hu tao so badddddd T^T

also same here i ended up being a higher ar than the people that recommended the game xD the genshin grind is real U_U

also heres my hu tao... hehehe 60582174_350.png
melting/brewing
fodder leveling
grinding
gem sales
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 335 336