Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | posts from a parallel universe
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13
"God, another g1 primal? I swear these things just keep popping up. Oh well, at least I can get a few gems off of this."
"God, another g1 primal? I swear these things just keep popping up. Oh well, at least I can get a few gems off of this."
Remember when the other deities were alive? I mean don't get me wrong, Tidelord is a great dictator but I kind of miss when Windsinger would start wars with everyone.
Remember when the other deities were alive? I mean don't get me wrong, Tidelord is a great dictator but I kind of miss when Windsinger would start wars with everyone.

I get too many pings, please PM if you ping and I don’t respond
You ever heard of the new dragon with more than just four legs and looks like a goat? That one's cool.
You ever heard of the new dragon with more than just four legs and looks like a goat? That one's cool.
dT9HQge.png
H0t7Ypl.png
bYt72YT.png
oaolHwW.png
5hF3FGk.png
OQwOmsS.png
hey! anyne wanna chat?
hey! anyne wanna chat?
Thank you, and may your dragons be healthy!
[quote name="FoxGoblin" date="2021-01-12 06:42:07" ] "The Naomi situation sucks" And don't pretend it doesn't. They probably got so overwhelmed with notifications when they first logged in. They won't be able to breed their own progen without angering Naomi decendant owners, especially G3 ones, but if they don't breed her they'll be harassed to do so. At least they'll be rich if they do breed her... I think staff should let her make a new account honestly, because her account will never be normal. What do you guys think? [/quote] Topic: (@&#%*#& What The Hi! I created an account at site launch and played for a while, but I haven't played in bunchs of years and I came back to find something wild happened with my inactive account? How do I have almost one hundred pages of profile comments. EDIT: Okay, okay, okay! Obviously I can't sell my progen Naomi, but after I manage to gene and breed change her, there will be new babies. And I'm not selling the old familiars I've got, stop asking. _________________________________ Latest News! Nest Cancellation! After many requests for this, we decided to put in the ability to allow an incubating nest to be discarded. This will be counted in your Account Settings on the Eggs Discarded stat 1000+ posts later Locked
FoxGoblin wrote on 2021-01-12 06:42:07:
"The Naomi situation sucks"
And don't pretend it doesn't. They probably got so overwhelmed with notifications when they first logged in. They won't be able to breed their own progen without angering Naomi decendant owners, especially G3 ones, but if they don't breed her they'll be harassed to do so. At least they'll be rich if they do breed her...
I think staff should let her make a new account honestly, because her account will never be normal. What do you guys think?

Topic: (@&#%*#& What The
Hi! I created an account at site launch and played for a while, but I haven't played in bunchs of years and I came back to find something wild happened with my inactive account? How do I have almost one hundred pages of profile comments.

EDIT: Okay, okay, okay! Obviously I can't sell my progen Naomi, but after I manage to gene and breed change her, there will be new babies. And I'm not selling the old familiars I've got, stop asking.

Latest News!
Nest Cancellation! After many requests for this, we decided to put in the ability to allow an incubating nest to be discarded. This will be counted in your Account Settings on the Eggs Discarded stat
1000+ posts later
Nest Rentals! I offer Fire nests here at 2kt a pair, no lunch boxes needed. Warning that I am a 12-hr shift night worker and might miss a day on incubation here and there. :(
Feel free to ping me anywhere! I try to subscribe to threads I create, but pings are always cool.
Ah, I remember back when they released pearlcatchers. I much preferred Bogsneak Baldwin, but having him slowly turn into this weird new "pearlcatcher" breed was great.
Ah, I remember back when they released pearlcatchers. I much preferred Bogsneak Baldwin, but having him slowly turn into this weird new "pearlcatcher" breed was great.
5C5FJH0.gif

Fuzzy
He/him
FR+3

AAaAaaaaaaaAAAAAAaaaaaAAAAAaaaaaaaaA
I know it's great that Lightning's a worker-owned co-op, but I'm kinda jealous of the other flights and their deities, ngl :/

Man, I'm so glad dragons that are closely related can breed together. Can you imagine breeding projects otherwise? It would be such a pain!

Aw man, another Eliminate dropped from the coil. Where are all the Scratches!? Ugh, time to hoardsell.
I know it's great that Lightning's a worker-owned co-op, but I'm kinda jealous of the other flights and their deities, ngl :/

Man, I'm so glad dragons that are closely related can breed together. Can you imagine breeding projects otherwise? It would be such a pain!

Aw man, another Eliminate dropped from the coil. Where are all the Scratches!? Ugh, time to hoardsell.
66946966.png

v2PJF9u.png
WkCEhwX.png
LRdLP2V.png

Gene Wishlist
Apparel Wishlist

I wonder if they're going to do another color wheel shrinkage? I mean, they kept a lot of really nice colors, but I miss Obsidian. I'd hate to lose White too.
T2dQwoe.png jGUvBrP.png
I swear I couldn't pick my progen's tert
I know everyone says it was possible but it was really randomized for me!
I mean, why would I have picked Jade of all colors? Makes no sense! It was random, believe it or not
I swear I couldn't pick my progen's tert
I know everyone says it was possible but it was really randomized for me!
I mean, why would I have picked Jade of all colors? Makes no sense! It was random, believe it or not
qR6otwA.png
Oh hey the infinite lair expansion update was so good! Now I can get all the dragons ever! Isn't that fabulous?
Oh hey the infinite lair expansion update was so good! Now I can get all the dragons ever! Isn't that fabulous?
gziv3Ja.pnged1cxgE.pngQUIpVFE.pngoouioVf.pngmlHpBMC.png
Currently on a semi-hiatus, still online frequently.
Hyperfixated on history, science, comics, and the transformers franchise.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13