Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | posts from a parallel universe
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13
"EYE UPDATE"
this anniversery update is probably the best one ever oh my tidelord!!!! when i first saw it i was kinda confused and worried because how are older dragons gonna get in on this new things but the scattersight seems like such a good way! i kinda wish we had been given more then 10 each bcs i have... way too many dragons but since they'll be dropping in coli (not as a limited item i saw some confusion on the announcement thread because of the way they worded it) its still pretty good! your thoughts on it? i REALLY like plague primal eyes they look so cool

"keel is my new favorite gene"
it looks like,, patches of feathers and i think that's so cool. i need to put it on all my dragons. it looks kinda funny on spirals though. just another reason to not have them in my lair, i guess.
EDIT: im glad im not the only one who likes it lol

"The Naomi situation sucks"
And don't pretend it doesn't. They probably got so overwhelmed with notifications when they first logged in. They won't be able to breed their own progen without angering Naomi decendant owners, especially G3 ones, but if they don't breed her they'll be harassed to do so. At least they'll be rich if they do breed her...
I think staff should let her make a new account honestly, because her account will never be normal. What do you guys think?

a glimpse of what could have been, for better or worse. if you have better ideas than me feel free to write your own (in fact please do i'd love to read them).
"EYE UPDATE"
this anniversery update is probably the best one ever oh my tidelord!!!! when i first saw it i was kinda confused and worried because how are older dragons gonna get in on this new things but the scattersight seems like such a good way! i kinda wish we had been given more then 10 each bcs i have... way too many dragons but since they'll be dropping in coli (not as a limited item i saw some confusion on the announcement thread because of the way they worded it) its still pretty good! your thoughts on it? i REALLY like plague primal eyes they look so cool

"keel is my new favorite gene"
it looks like,, patches of feathers and i think that's so cool. i need to put it on all my dragons. it looks kinda funny on spirals though. just another reason to not have them in my lair, i guess.
EDIT: im glad im not the only one who likes it lol

"The Naomi situation sucks"
And don't pretend it doesn't. They probably got so overwhelmed with notifications when they first logged in. They won't be able to breed their own progen without angering Naomi decendant owners, especially G3 ones, but if they don't breed her they'll be harassed to do so. At least they'll be rich if they do breed her...
I think staff should let her make a new account honestly, because her account will never be normal. What do you guys think?

a glimpse of what could have been, for better or worse. if you have better ideas than me feel free to write your own (in fact please do i'd love to read them).
Did you know there used to be a flight with red eyes?
Did you know there used to be a flight with red eyes?
9JujC4r.png9smSRop.png
plague_rune_50x50.png
OOOFR +0OOO
x78oEKd.png f9a32de21f619685c021adafe3a356066a54ad09.png
21z9rai.gifl5SWccB.gif
2rTMEfu.png
Check out my adopts at
Infernal Beasts,
my lore-based
Scatterquest,
or my skin shop,
Dracopunk!
Points is a pretty cool tert even if it was heavily changed from what they originally showed off, but when are we getting Ghost?
One of my dream dragons is a Creamsicle G1 XXX.
Even if I'm never going to use it I'm glad Glowtail's up to par as a gem gene, especially because of how many people didn't like Keel last month.
what if earthshaker had leg?
Points is a pretty cool tert even if it was heavily changed from what they originally showed off, but when are we getting Ghost?
One of my dream dragons is a Creamsicle G1 XXX.
Even if I'm never going to use it I'm glad Glowtail's up to par as a gem gene, especially because of how many people didn't like Keel last month.
what if earthshaker had leg?
tumblr_nknb5ifvlX1s7y9wxo5_100.pngiiadg18.png

What does everybody think about the festival overhaul? Tons of new items and the creatures to fight in the coliseum are really cool! I can just imagine the grinders lol

Do you think they'll ever buff Eliminate and other strength stones? Tbh there's no reason for a strength-based build since of all the mage attacks

I love love love the new veilspun apparel! The mage stuff really translates well to them

What does everybody think about the festival overhaul? Tons of new items and the creatures to fight in the coliseum are really cool! I can just imagine the grinders lol

Do you think they'll ever buff Eliminate and other strength stones? Tbh there's no reason for a strength-based build since of all the mage attacks

I love love love the new veilspun apparel! The mage stuff really translates well to them
spacewhale0.gifqB0EMi0.png
The Adventure mode is cool and all but I really wish the hoard would be updated.
The Adventure mode is cool and all but I really wish the hoard would be updated.
Y3kY2LN.png
What's your favorite permababy breed? I love mirrors for that second hatchling pose- hunched over with their heads on their paws they really do look like puppies!
What's your favorite permababy breed? I love mirrors for that second hatchling pose- hunched over with their heads on their paws they really do look like puppies!
udj6wT1.png
i heard about this new skin series someone made that makes your hachies look like baby unicorns! i wonder if they're gonna release them for adults.
i heard about this new skin series someone made that makes your hachies look like baby unicorns! i wonder if they're gonna release them for adults.
icon dragon | wishlist
remind me not to impulse buy
redoing everything all the time give me a minute
"Tidelord Gone?"
Did anyone else get this message?
'The Tidelord is no longer reachable. You cannot exalt this dragon.'
Similar thing with trying to purchase more space:
'The Tidelord is no longer reachable. You cannot expand your lair.'
And if I try to nest my dragons:
'The elemental magic has faded. You cannot lay eggs here.'
All my eggs are rotted, too. What's going on?
EDIT: My free flight change has reset, now that you guys mention it. But I don't want to move! Do you guys think this is permanent?

---

"Map Update Weird Territory Sizes"
Anyone know why Earth's domain takes up half the new map? And bigger flights like Wind are so tiny? Is it like some inverse population size-to-flight size thing?
EDIT: Light got Dominance this week and look! (image) Their territory boundaries have gotten a bit bigger! Maybe the boundaries are based on how often that Flight has had Dominance?
"Tidelord Gone?"
Did anyone else get this message?
'The Tidelord is no longer reachable. You cannot exalt this dragon.'
Similar thing with trying to purchase more space:
'The Tidelord is no longer reachable. You cannot expand your lair.'
And if I try to nest my dragons:
'The elemental magic has faded. You cannot lay eggs here.'
All my eggs are rotted, too. What's going on?
EDIT: My free flight change has reset, now that you guys mention it. But I don't want to move! Do you guys think this is permanent?

---

"Map Update Weird Territory Sizes"
Anyone know why Earth's domain takes up half the new map? And bigger flights like Wind are so tiny? Is it like some inverse population size-to-flight size thing?
EDIT: Light got Dominance this week and look! (image) Their territory boundaries have gotten a bit bigger! Maybe the boundaries are based on how often that Flight has had Dominance?
"another work clothes set? normally i'm not one to complain but when was the last time we got a nice elegant apparel set? starsilks? staff give us more sparkles pls"
"another work clothes set? normally i'm not one to complain but when was the last time we got a nice elegant apparel set? starsilks? staff give us more sparkles pls"
AOFzhcD.png x >hurry
>she/her
>fr +3
>avatar
>about
x >lore
>origamis
>wishlist
>uma sales
>pings ok
Man, I would love to have a G1 Wildclaw, it sucks that you could only get a scroll through the Kickstarter. I guess I'll just have to settle for Imperials instead.

I wish the Nature venue looked more.. Nature-y. Yeah, Plague is their sister flight and all, but their venue should reflect their own aesthetic more than Plagues.
Man, I would love to have a G1 Wildclaw, it sucks that you could only get a scroll through the Kickstarter. I guess I'll just have to settle for Imperials instead.

I wish the Nature venue looked more.. Nature-y. Yeah, Plague is their sister flight and all, but their venue should reflect their own aesthetic more than Plagues.
red lizard from rain world

» Formerly Ceruleanfire, Springfire
» She/Her
» +2 FR Time || Pings welcome!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13