Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | posts from a parallel universe
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13
I'm so tired of getting more sparkly Ice stuff. Can't we have some chains or something? Some apparel to show off the darker side of our flight?

I actually like XXYs and XXXs. I know people think they're boring, but I like the matchiness. They're easier to get, too.

The plot about the Emperor in Light was pretty cool, but they wrapped it up in about a week. Same for the missing Tidelord. It's just a bit hard to take seriously how everyone panics when they found him again a few days later.

Look at this dragon! Lovely genes, matchy colors, primal eyes... All this and look how many generations old it is! Isn't it cool?
I'm so tired of getting more sparkly Ice stuff. Can't we have some chains or something? Some apparel to show off the darker side of our flight?

I actually like XXYs and XXXs. I know people think they're boring, but I like the matchiness. They're easier to get, too.

The plot about the Emperor in Light was pretty cool, but they wrapped it up in about a week. Same for the missing Tidelord. It's just a bit hard to take seriously how everyone panics when they found him again a few days later.

Look at this dragon! Lovely genes, matchy colors, primal eyes... All this and look how many generations old it is! Isn't it cool?
She/Her. On a semi-hiatus.
Wy0IOy1.png
Lol i’d hate to be in wind, their deity has been missing for years! I mean i don’t know how they keep winning dom with a missing deity! ;-;
Why anyone would want to be anywhere else than Earth is my question, i mean sure we never get dom but thats besides the point, its such a gorgeous aesthetic with all the gemstones. Compared to places like arcane which only really feature books and purple sparkles.
They really should do more with ice, the eyes are hard to work with yes, but if they just added more to the flight than just ice climbing it’d be able to have a chance! As it stands its all just shades of blue and white and the occasional waypoint flag.
I still can’t believe they made a generic ‘characters in real life new york’ film for flight rising, and their cgi dragon forms, for as little as we see them, look like they were TRYING to give us nightmares, a real spit in the face for the fandom.
Lol i’d hate to be in wind, their deity has been missing for years! I mean i don’t know how they keep winning dom with a missing deity! ;-;
Why anyone would want to be anywhere else than Earth is my question, i mean sure we never get dom but thats besides the point, its such a gorgeous aesthetic with all the gemstones. Compared to places like arcane which only really feature books and purple sparkles.
They really should do more with ice, the eyes are hard to work with yes, but if they just added more to the flight than just ice climbing it’d be able to have a chance! As it stands its all just shades of blue and white and the occasional waypoint flag.
I still can’t believe they made a generic ‘characters in real life new york’ film for flight rising, and their cgi dragon forms, for as little as we see them, look like they were TRYING to give us nightmares, a real spit in the face for the fandom.
..……………………...……..….YSCAP90.png
Suffer more :) Tn4TEAZ.png
what dragon did yall choose for ur custom progen when u signed up? i chose an imperial; they look so elegant!
what dragon did yall choose for ur custom progen when u signed up? i chose an imperial; they look so elegant!
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX]
2zEU4.gif

You matter.
i follow every thread i make
(+1 fr time)
5INS7.gif
wow, the 2020 RoR apparel is amazing! it totally looks amazing with my plague rep. couldn’t be happier!
wow, the 2020 RoR apparel is amazing! it totally looks amazing with my plague rep. couldn’t be happier!
wqnTQE2.png
addams » she / her » avatar dragon
“i think i might have fallen in love...”
”...what am i to do?”

Mango is my favourite colour.
Mango is my favourite colour.
I've finally completed my harpy breeding project, check it out! My lore is that they're going to be my flock's emissary to the drakeclans... but I don't have a matching dragon to give them yet. Time to hit the coli!
I've finally completed my harpy breeding project, check it out! My lore is that they're going to be my flock's emissary to the drakeclans... but I don't have a matching dragon to give them yet. Time to hit the coli!
xxxxxxxx saccharine | she/they | fr+3
plague wildclaw enthusiast.

›› triskele nest rentals
›› avatar dragon
qTaplDI.png
hey did anyone notice there's two dragons in icewarden's den? aside from him of course. what did they do to get imprisoned lol
hey did anyone notice there's two dragons in icewarden's den? aside from him of course. what did they do to get imprisoned lol
1205.png
Shardz #93701
mlHpBMC.png
szLFrpq.png
bYt72YT.png
X
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

my memory is so bad that i hadn't changed this since march 28th which i only know because it was "happy birthday sora"

cleaning my lair, G1s for sale

0kkQE96.png
TW8ViqF.png
5hF3FGk.png
FObX7rS.png
1206.png
I REALLY like the new Gen1 scrolls. Imperial g1s are flooding the AH!
I REALLY like the new Gen1 scrolls. Imperial g1s are flooding the AH!
0HBKL8H.pngBt9KLea.png
FObX7rS.pngeTTRxv6.png
9gQbEv9.pngoaolHwW.png
wthFnM3.pngzE3edrX.png
My G2s are finally fully gened! :D Such a shame that the game takes back the progenitors after the tutorial is over though...

—————————————————————————————————————————

I’m so tired of the imp NPC in the scrying workshop making recommendations for my dragon! You know we have a five-minute time limit every day?

I submitted my custom clothing design and it got rejected. I guess it looked too much like the chef apparel. :/
My G2s are finally fully gened! :D Such a shame that the game takes back the progenitors after the tutorial is over though...

I’m so tired of the imp NPC in the scrying workshop making recommendations for my dragon! You know we have a five-minute time limit every day?

I submitted my custom clothing design and it got rejected. I guess it looked too much like the chef apparel. :/
E1440-DEA-2026-430-B-894-D-33-CBDB77-F505.gif • She/Her FR +3
Wishlist
Cartacombs • Art Shop
TfeviN2.png
H2jRHgT.png
cEq7B1S.png
oh my plaguebringer ever since this game went mainstream it hasn't been the same. with tens of thousands of players on at any given time its impossible to feel a sense of community.. i used to be able to recognize people on the forums but i can't anymore. even if its good for the devs it doesn't feel good for the players.
the two updates a week they're doing now that they have a large team is really cool but they feel.. lackluster. a lot of them are new apparel or recolors which is great! but the apparel gets released so fast that i can't enjoy it, and the flood of new genes is so weird. and honestly i think these are far less quality than the older stuff, it all looks pretty rushed. i really wish they'd slow down, maybe prioritize working on back things than releasing something cool every few days. like.. i feel like we're never gonna get that map update now. its been five years since they last updated us on the progress of that..

not to mention all the newbies that called my traditional plague lair gross during the initial influx. that was really annoying.
oh my plaguebringer ever since this game went mainstream it hasn't been the same. with tens of thousands of players on at any given time its impossible to feel a sense of community.. i used to be able to recognize people on the forums but i can't anymore. even if its good for the devs it doesn't feel good for the players.
the two updates a week they're doing now that they have a large team is really cool but they feel.. lackluster. a lot of them are new apparel or recolors which is great! but the apparel gets released so fast that i can't enjoy it, and the flood of new genes is so weird. and honestly i think these are far less quality than the older stuff, it all looks pretty rushed. i really wish they'd slow down, maybe prioritize working on back things than releasing something cool every few days. like.. i feel like we're never gonna get that map update now. its been five years since they last updated us on the progress of that..

not to mention all the newbies that called my traditional plague lair gross during the initial influx. that was really annoying.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13