Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | posts from a parallel universe
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13
The map update is really good, but I hope they revamp the Hoard soon
The map update is really good, but I hope they revamp the Hoard soon
Fishes ____ she/her | +3 FR time | wishlist | avatar
ra01-icon-goldfish.gif s02-icon-whale.gif
Okay, but unironically, I loved the eye update. I feel the only reason it had backlash was due to the fact you couldn't change eye types to normal. I saw someone joke about a horn update, and I kinda want that too. I feel like a parallel post would be people complaining about not enough body horror eyes.
Okay, but unironically, I loved the eye update. I feel the only reason it had backlash was due to the fact you couldn't change eye types to normal. I saw someone joke about a horn update, and I kinda want that too. I feel like a parallel post would be people complaining about not enough body horror eyes.
Love the new modern breed! What’s an Ancient?
Love the new modern breed! What’s an Ancient?
AqaqXxe.png
I feel like the devs have just completely forgotten that Nature and Plague are supposed to be sister flights. I wish that was reflected more on the site- I mean, come on, their sprite recolors are even entirely different flights from the ones they're supposed to be connected to, and their BotE stories didn't so much as mention the other flight!
How come every Shadow clan is full of tricksters and pranksters and gamblers when it's canon that they're supposed to be this super grim, serious flight? For that matter, where did the Water oracle trope come from? That's supposed to be Light's thing.
I'm surprised Arcane's such a small flight, but I'm not complaining, at least we do great in dom! I know black eyes are unpopular, but our primal is so cool and unique, and some of the variants have nice undertones. I think they go with a lot more than Earth's rainbow ones, at least.
Wildclaws are so underrated! I mean, they're a cool looking breed, fun to dress, and they're pretty cheap too, but you never see any G1s of them. They're all Snappers, sigh.
I feel like the devs have just completely forgotten that Nature and Plague are supposed to be sister flights. I wish that was reflected more on the site- I mean, come on, their sprite recolors are even entirely different flights from the ones they're supposed to be connected to, and their BotE stories didn't so much as mention the other flight!
How come every Shadow clan is full of tricksters and pranksters and gamblers when it's canon that they're supposed to be this super grim, serious flight? For that matter, where did the Water oracle trope come from? That's supposed to be Light's thing.
I'm surprised Arcane's such a small flight, but I'm not complaining, at least we do great in dom! I know black eyes are unpopular, but our primal is so cool and unique, and some of the variants have nice undertones. I think they go with a lot more than Earth's rainbow ones, at least.
Wildclaws are so underrated! I mean, they're a cool looking breed, fun to dress, and they're pretty cheap too, but you never see any G1s of them. They're all Snappers, sigh.
iJZWqi6.png
a3KveD8.png
1fpzX0w.png
Lvsm6NG.png
FObX7rS.png
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[quote name="HurricaneWinds" date="2021-01-12 08:50:36" ] "another work clothes set? normally i'm not one to complain but when was the last time we got a nice elegant apparel set? starsilks? staff give us more sparkles pls" [/quote] [quote name="Ceruleanfire" date="2021-01-12 08:52:37" ] Man, I would love to have a G1 Wildclaw, it sucks that you could only get a scroll through the Kickstarter. I guess I'll just have to settle for Imperials instead. I wish the Nature venue looked more.. Nature-y. Yeah, Plague is their sister flight and all, but their venue should reflect their own aesthetic more than Plagues. [/quote] [quote name="Blackvine" date="2021-01-12 09:03:49" ] Dom annoys me. Shadow will always win, because it's the biggest. I know no one cares about us in Earth, but seriously? We have no chance against any other flights. *snip* [/quote] These are giving me whiplash...
HurricaneWinds wrote on 2021-01-12 08:50:36:
"another work clothes set? normally i'm not one to complain but when was the last time we got a nice elegant apparel set? starsilks? staff give us more sparkles pls"
Ceruleanfire wrote on 2021-01-12 08:52:37:
Man, I would love to have a G1 Wildclaw, it sucks that you could only get a scroll through the Kickstarter. I guess I'll just have to settle for Imperials instead.

I wish the Nature venue looked more.. Nature-y. Yeah, Plague is their sister flight and all, but their venue should reflect their own aesthetic more than Plagues.
Blackvine wrote on 2021-01-12 09:03:49:
Dom annoys me. Shadow will always win, because it's the biggest. I know no one cares about us in Earth, but seriously? We have no chance against any other flights.

*snip*

These are giving me whiplash...
x ~~ BITE THE HAND THAT FEEDS ~~ x
rKplWBX.gifhaNz1K4.gifSyuvpdB.gif
x ~~ CHEW UNTIL IT BLEEDS ~~ x
I understand that Light flight's thing is the trapping and study of monsters, but I wish our fest apparel was more diverse than chains and scrolls. Why can't we have sparkly stuff that works with everything like Ice gets every year?
Isn't it weird how Boston and Hope started off as Earth dragons, but now Boston's a Light dragon while Hope is Wind?
I really want a lower-generation Akitla descendant, but they're super expensive. Guess I'm going to have to settle for a sixth-generation descendant instead.
Purchased my first downtime familiar today! It's a Smoky Bantam Fangar. It looks great next to the golden one!
I understand that Light flight's thing is the trapping and study of monsters, but I wish our fest apparel was more diverse than chains and scrolls. Why can't we have sparkly stuff that works with everything like Ice gets every year?
Isn't it weird how Boston and Hope started off as Earth dragons, but now Boston's a Light dragon while Hope is Wind?
I really want a lower-generation Akitla descendant, but they're super expensive. Guess I'm going to have to settle for a sixth-generation descendant instead.
Purchased my first downtime familiar today! It's a Smoky Bantam Fangar. It looks great next to the golden one!
tumblr_nknb5ifvlX1s7y9wxo5_100.pngiiadg18.png
That new "Bond All" familiar button is amazing! I got 100 Gilded Chests and lots of treasure!
They released something called Growth and Rot recently! Apparently it's some sort of "strategy game" where you click one tile and it flips all the tiles that are touching it.
Shadow got Dom again?! It's the fourth time in a row. Poor Earth, they haven't gotten Dom in nearly a year...and Light too :(
Why are guardians so rare? I mean I get they're a KS breed...but still...
I wish I could buy a Venomous Toridae...if only I had the 900kg required for it :(
KS fams are so hard to get ;-;
I've gotten my sixth Stone Borer fam this hour. Into Baldwin they go.
Pinkerton offers the most unreasonable trades and it refreshes once a month! It's crazy :\
Male Tundras are everyone's favorite, followed closely by Male Snappers. There's just something about their expression that everyone loves!
The monsters in Kelp Beds are so easy to defeat. Even with Level 1 dragons!
They've expanded the color wheel for the sixth time this year! My favorite color has to be Graphite!
When is the Lightweaver coming back? We miss her :(
It's my dream to buy Smirch. If only I could earn the 500kg required to get it.
I have twenty Light Sprites in my Hoard and 50 in my Vault. I think I'm going to hoard sell them.
It's FR's 10th anniversary and they've made something called the forums!
That new "Bond All" familiar button is amazing! I got 100 Gilded Chests and lots of treasure!
They released something called Growth and Rot recently! Apparently it's some sort of "strategy game" where you click one tile and it flips all the tiles that are touching it.
Shadow got Dom again?! It's the fourth time in a row. Poor Earth, they haven't gotten Dom in nearly a year...and Light too :(
Why are guardians so rare? I mean I get they're a KS breed...but still...
I wish I could buy a Venomous Toridae...if only I had the 900kg required for it :(
KS fams are so hard to get ;-;
I've gotten my sixth Stone Borer fam this hour. Into Baldwin they go.
Pinkerton offers the most unreasonable trades and it refreshes once a month! It's crazy :\
Male Tundras are everyone's favorite, followed closely by Male Snappers. There's just something about their expression that everyone loves!
The monsters in Kelp Beds are so easy to defeat. Even with Level 1 dragons!
They've expanded the color wheel for the sixth time this year! My favorite color has to be Graphite!
When is the Lightweaver coming back? We miss her :(
It's my dream to buy Smirch. If only I could earn the 500kg required to get it.
I have twenty Light Sprites in my Hoard and 50 in my Vault. I think I'm going to hoard sell them.
It's FR's 10th anniversary and they've made something called the forums!
NwLVR9V.png
Elphyne

» about me
» clan lore
» wishlist
» badges
  • Ugh. I wish I had enough gems to feasibly buy some of those Night of The Nocturne familiars. Guess I'll just have to stick to the 6 or so Bone Fiends I have.
  • Wouldn't it be cool if Plague and Nature shared an ancient?
  • Where did Windsinger go? It's been like 3 years and a lot of players have never even seen him. Hopefully he comes back with a third wind breed!
  • Ugh. I wish I had enough gems to feasibly buy some of those Night of The Nocturne familiars. Guess I'll just have to stick to the 6 or so Bone Fiends I have.
  • Wouldn't it be cool if Plague and Nature shared an ancient?
  • Where did Windsinger go? It's been like 3 years and a lot of players have never even seen him. Hopefully he comes back with a third wind breed!
" i wish I could find any black or white dragons everyone only breeds Spring, Moss, Murk and Brick and Brown range dragons"
" i wish I could find any black or white dragons everyone only breeds Spring, Moss, Murk and Brick and Brown range dragons"
A dragon dressed up as bubbles and fish that has a Bio full of lesser known tips and tricks to Flight Rising
[quote name="CarmineCountess" date="2021-01-12 17:03:14" ] Ugh. I wish I had enough gems to feasibly buy some of those Night of The Nocturne familiars. Guess I'll just have to stick to the 6 or so Bone Fiends I have. [/quote] thank you for reminding me that before my first notn i thought the familiars were super rare because they were event only. i didnt bother looking for them on the ah again because i thought they were super rare
CarmineCountess wrote on 2021-01-12 17:03:14:
Ugh. I wish I had enough gems to feasibly buy some of those Night of The Nocturne familiars. Guess I'll just have to stick to the 6 or so Bone Fiends I have.
thank you for reminding me that before my first notn i thought the familiars were super rare because they were event only. i didnt bother looking for them on the ah again because i thought they were super rare
iJZWqi6.png
a3KveD8.png
1fpzX0w.png
Lvsm6NG.png
FObX7rS.png
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13