Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | posts from a parallel universe
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 12 13
Hnnngggg this thread makes me feel kinda sad. All the things that could have been...

Gosh, I can't believe they didn't add more yellows and oranges during this year's color wheel expansion. It seemed to be totally blues and pinks! Oh well, maybe next year.

Y'know, I never thought I'd live to see the day when the staff team let an art error happen. I swear, I've never seen something like this before- a floating pixel on the new tert, points! That's outrageous! They better fix this within a day, it's so unprofessional.

Crafting has got to be my favorite feature. I really like checking my workbench every hour or so to see how the progress on my craft is going. It's nice to be able to make apparel, familiars, and unique battle stones out of useless crap from my hoard, especially with all the stuff you get from adventuring. It's a really nice item sink.
Hnnngggg this thread makes me feel kinda sad. All the things that could have been...

Gosh, I can't believe they didn't add more yellows and oranges during this year's color wheel expansion. It seemed to be totally blues and pinks! Oh well, maybe next year.

Y'know, I never thought I'd live to see the day when the staff team let an art error happen. I swear, I've never seen something like this before- a floating pixel on the new tert, points! That's outrageous! They better fix this within a day, it's so unprofessional.

Crafting has got to be my favorite feature. I really like checking my workbench every hour or so to see how the progress on my craft is going. It's nice to be able to make apparel, familiars, and unique battle stones out of useless crap from my hoard, especially with all the stuff you get from adventuring. It's a really nice item sink.
: +3
: Yes

Discord:
Museless_
SRtoOYm.gif
FAzNnJZ.gif
i hope the tidecaller returns soon
i hope the tidecaller returns soon
2J3QvJQ.gif
Dude, I mean, I'm happy that Earth can have it's third breed, and the Mineralfrogs as cool and all, but when will Light and Wind get more breeds? Each of them only have one! Speaking of Light, we haven't gotten any more lore on about how Lightweaver erased every Pearlcatcher from existence and let the Imperials eat their pearls? that was crazy but I mean...
Dude, I mean, I'm happy that Earth can have it's third breed, and the Mineralfrogs as cool and all, but when will Light and Wind get more breeds? Each of them only have one! Speaking of Light, we haven't gotten any more lore on about how Lightweaver erased every Pearlcatcher from existence and let the Imperials eat their pearls? that was crazy but I mean...
+2 FR time
he/they
Such a shame that Ancient Breed scrolls were only available through the Kickstarter. I would absolutely kill for a pretty G1 Banescale...
I can't believe we're already coming up on the three-year anniversary of Tidelord's return and the new Modern Breed! I just hope they wrap up that whole "Bounty of the Elements" thing they teased alongside it soon.
Such a shame that Ancient Breed scrolls were only available through the Kickstarter. I would absolutely kill for a pretty G1 Banescale...
I can't believe we're already coming up on the three-year anniversary of Tidelord's return and the new Modern Breed! I just hope they wrap up that whole "Bounty of the Elements" thing they teased alongside it soon.
Signature Machine Broke
849-gi.png
hh5n4WA.pngXC93sMs.png
wthFnM3.pngYMPbu9R.png
god I am so rich
I heard another long-time player got bullied off the game- come on guys, why does this happen every day? I log on after school to escape from life and I come here to see a community filled with trash. Compared to the rest of the internet, this site is disgusting. I don't know what it is about FR that makes everyone act so horribly. Why do you keep doing this? What does it take to be nice?

I just blocked my 4,000th player and I feel no remorse.
god I am so rich
I heard another long-time player got bullied off the game- come on guys, why does this happen every day? I log on after school to escape from life and I come here to see a community filled with trash. Compared to the rest of the internet, this site is disgusting. I don't know what it is about FR that makes everyone act so horribly. Why do you keep doing this? What does it take to be nice?

I just blocked my 4,000th player and I feel no remorse.
Ot3Ahks.jpg
Vent post incoming:

Man I'm losing patience trying to sell these g1s, I've had them crowding my lair for months. Like, I know XXX/XXY dragons are boring to most people but I really thought them being mostly green and brown range would be a selling point, since those colours are in right now. But nope, it's still not enough to get people to look past them being g1 :/ It sucks, but it seems nobody on this site cares if you dragon doesn't have a family tree a mile long. I hear it time and time again, "where's the history in a dragon with no ancestors?" or "i like the colours of that dragon, but no lineage = no sale" and I GET that it's personal preference but man, it's demoralising for us poor g1 owners. I guess eggs are super cheap for a reason, but imo it does suck for newer players who can't afford an expensive lineage dragon.

Idk, sorry for the rant, its just my opinion. I reeeeally don't want to end up exalting these guys, since lore-wise it means your dragon is dead forever (I know I know, I'm too soft, but seeing that gravestone graphic with the dragon's name on it makes me sad. Pathetic huh?). Maybe I can try breeding these g1s so they have some hatchlings to their name, because those big fat nones under parents and children on their profile are not doing me any favours. Just gotta hold out for that stupid long tundra breeding cooldown to expire X_X
Vent post incoming:

Man I'm losing patience trying to sell these g1s, I've had them crowding my lair for months. Like, I know XXX/XXY dragons are boring to most people but I really thought them being mostly green and brown range would be a selling point, since those colours are in right now. But nope, it's still not enough to get people to look past them being g1 :/ It sucks, but it seems nobody on this site cares if you dragon doesn't have a family tree a mile long. I hear it time and time again, "where's the history in a dragon with no ancestors?" or "i like the colours of that dragon, but no lineage = no sale" and I GET that it's personal preference but man, it's demoralising for us poor g1 owners. I guess eggs are super cheap for a reason, but imo it does suck for newer players who can't afford an expensive lineage dragon.

Idk, sorry for the rant, its just my opinion. I reeeeally don't want to end up exalting these guys, since lore-wise it means your dragon is dead forever (I know I know, I'm too soft, but seeing that gravestone graphic with the dragon's name on it makes me sad. Pathetic huh?). Maybe I can try breeding these g1s so they have some hatchlings to their name, because those big fat nones under parents and children on their profile are not doing me any favours. Just gotta hold out for that stupid long tundra breeding cooldown to expire X_X
3sBLd.gif?5g6Xz=party.png
sigh, I wish Skydancers didn't have their art changed. But, everything else about this Anniversary is great! LOVE the new eye type "deity" and the line breaking genes added for Guardians
sigh, I wish Skydancers didn't have their art changed. But, everything else about this Anniversary is great! LOVE the new eye type "deity" and the line breaking genes added for Guardians
0HBKL8H.pngBt9KLea.png
FObX7rS.pngeTTRxv6.png
9gQbEv9.pngoaolHwW.png
wthFnM3.pngzE3edrX.png
[quote name="BirdBagel" date="2021-01-12 17:45:27" ] god I am so rich [/quote]
BirdBagel wrote on 2021-01-12 17:45:27:
god I am so rich
Noodledad's wayward child on a whirlwind tour of Sornieth
uQA55c0.pngkYCXHUE.pngqC4cJJE.pngDTB2XDj.png
Man I really wish I could have more than one breed of dragon. How are you supposed to know what you'll grow into if they all have to be the same as your progen?
Man I really wish I could have more than one breed of dragon. How are you supposed to know what you'll grow into if they all have to be the same as your progen?
lik2pA1X.jpg
It's so annoying having every flight holiday revolve around the fairgrounds. I wish more events used the coliseum, it's such a fun mechanic but you don't really get anything valuable from it.

Also what did you guys chose for your custom progen? I chose a wildclaw originally, but I didn't really like either of the two options much. My progen is now a fully gened mirror, and though the scroll was expensive I think he looks much better. Weird how there's four gem breeds and only the two plentiful breeds though.

Did you guys see the new future breed? They're also adding the new 'apparel' mechanic! A bit weird for dragons to be wearing clothes in my opinion, but only the future breeds can wear it so it's fine I guess.
It's so annoying having every flight holiday revolve around the fairgrounds. I wish more events used the coliseum, it's such a fun mechanic but you don't really get anything valuable from it.

Also what did you guys chose for your custom progen? I chose a wildclaw originally, but I didn't really like either of the two options much. My progen is now a fully gened mirror, and though the scroll was expensive I think he looks much better. Weird how there's four gem breeds and only the two plentiful breeds though.

Did you guys see the new future breed? They're also adding the new 'apparel' mechanic! A bit weird for dragons to be wearing clothes in my opinion, but only the future breeds can wear it so it's fine I guess.
LF:
Skin: Euphorbia
flower_fox_signature.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 12 13