Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | FL/GHT - Break Free, Take Flight
1 2 ... 78 79 80 81 82 ... 93 94
Can't believe I've had [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/60816162]Sydney[/url] for so long without registering her. Well, I finally got her lore done! [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/608162/60816162_350.png[/img] [i]From Robot House: Projection coder exe dragon[/i] A bootleg version of Project's CIPHER.EXE. Sydney was picked up by an ambitious modder and fitted with dubiously legal homebrew hardware, which allowed a copy of the Cheri virus into her system. After making a grand escape from the modder's garage, Sydney eventually bumped into Beachside, who was scavenging for parts at the time. Sydney was invited to Clan Moonwake, and soon introduced to FL/GHT by Tessla Coyle. Since then, Sydney has continued working with Beachside in order to stabilize her systems. Sydney is very outgoing, eager to help where she can and get to know everyone she can, but prone to overestimating her own abilities. She is ruthlessly optimistic and quick to recover from setbacks, be they misplaced components or a full-blown system crash. Though prone to glitches and frequently in need of repairs, Sydney has a remarkable ability to mimic, aided by her modified hardware. While focusing on the target of her mimicry, she is able to imitate the abilities of her target, whether magical, biological, or otherwise. The imitated abilities can include magical prowess, enhanced durability, or even anomalous properties. This mimicry is more accurate the more familiar she is with her target. Inaccurate mimicries are a frequent source of system crashes. No matter how familiar she is with her target, however, there will always be some off quality to her imitation. Prone to slowdown when overwhelmed by stimuli. Sydney joined FL/GHT shortly after the loss of its main base, and has been settling into her role as a highly specialized field unit. Her ability to mimic a wide range of abilities is invaluable, but her software's instability makes it tricky to apply in practice. She has taken an interest in the work of the Innovation faction, and is often the first to offer to test their new creations.
Can't believe I've had Sydney for so long without registering her. Well, I finally got her lore done!

60816162_350.png

From Robot House: Projection coder exe dragon

A bootleg version of Project's CIPHER.EXE. Sydney was picked up by an ambitious modder and fitted with dubiously legal homebrew hardware, which allowed a copy of the Cheri virus into her system. After making a grand escape from the modder's garage, Sydney eventually bumped into Beachside, who was scavenging for parts at the time. Sydney was invited to Clan Moonwake, and soon introduced to FL/GHT by Tessla Coyle. Since then, Sydney has continued working with Beachside in order to stabilize her systems.
Sydney is very outgoing, eager to help where she can and get to know everyone she can, but prone to overestimating her own abilities. She is ruthlessly optimistic and quick to recover from setbacks, be they misplaced components or a full-blown system crash.

Though prone to glitches and frequently in need of repairs, Sydney has a remarkable ability to mimic, aided by her modified hardware. While focusing on the target of her mimicry, she is able to imitate the abilities of her target, whether magical, biological, or otherwise. The imitated abilities can include magical prowess, enhanced durability, or even anomalous properties. This mimicry is more accurate the more familiar she is with her target. Inaccurate mimicries are a frequent source of system crashes. No matter how familiar she is with her target, however, there will always be some off quality to her imitation.

Prone to slowdown when overwhelmed by stimuli.

Sydney joined FL/GHT shortly after the loss of its main base, and has been settling into her role as a highly specialized field unit. Her ability to mimic a wide range of abilities is invaluable, but her software's instability makes it tricky to apply in practice. She has taken an interest in the work of the Innovation faction, and is often the first to offer to test their new creations.
tumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o2_75sq.giftumblr_ozp7liPSd31w8xkufo9_250.pngtumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o2_75sq.gif
tumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o1_75sq.gif
@Bluebirdi3 @LeviathanDemon @Venusian @RedfurtheWarrior @Welgan @autumnthunder @Dytileea @LightBreaker @Skydust @Chou @ande @Spectator @Lunartea @DuskUnspoken @EclipseOnyx @JadedMagi
@Lund @ImpossibleJedi4 @YoukaiInuKimi @ande @AnimeLover9631 @violeteevee @DragonWolfgaming @TwilitDragon @Airplanefoxx @RK0Luna @MeKat @RenatoUlbov @Not0a0mundane @CinamonPizza @myriadofstars @ClaudiusBez @SuddenlyJoxar @SilverBelle @Daemonengrau @Mnkn10 @Jetdrana @GlitterDCMarvel @VanceRuth @CoyotePawz @CirrusAscending @Madrigalism @SplendidHorror @PocketPotato @Dinomatika @ghostlyplants @pokemoncha @Thirdmind @Eliriel @Crowleyghost @Myaz @yeezy13 @metalica @azurearchangel @RhaRha @Gilan1 @HurricaneWinds @StygianZinogre @Oft @LullabyofWoe @DravenSparrow @mmuted @awaicu @Cuileann @Noivernhunter34 @dragonraven21 @Minnowfox @Aviander
@ViewMonstr @RadientAngel @Xarina @Willard @Oft @Resorant @Annoyed @holoquest @EnglishRose @Saphira455 @sSix @VermontVampyre @TypeFull @TrashMomma @CosmicVengeance @lenoria01 @Asteraoth @Scales25 @pipirii @skyofstars @Bloodhunter @halfpintash @Outpost @firebirdSuite @Lyudmila @Kozzy @BlackSherruk @LuneLight @HenryJekyll @Annoyed @Galehaut @etlym @ArtemisHalfMoon

It's almost the end of the year. It's a time for reflections - to look back on the year's events, to sit by the fire and reminisce about the days gone by, or perhaps do some cleaning in preparation for New Year's.

Dig deep. Search the depths of your soul.

You never know what you'll find.
@Bluebirdi3 @LeviathanDemon @Venusian @RedfurtheWarrior @Welgan @autumnthunder @Dytileea @LightBreaker @Skydust @Chou @ande @Spectator @Lunartea @DuskUnspoken @EclipseOnyx @JadedMagi
@Lund @ImpossibleJedi4 @YoukaiInuKimi @ande @AnimeLover9631 @violeteevee @DragonWolfgaming @TwilitDragon @Airplanefoxx @RK0Luna @MeKat @RenatoUlbov @Not0a0mundane @CinamonPizza @myriadofstars @ClaudiusBez @SuddenlyJoxar @SilverBelle @Daemonengrau @Mnkn10 @Jetdrana @GlitterDCMarvel @VanceRuth @CoyotePawz @CirrusAscending @Madrigalism @SplendidHorror @PocketPotato @Dinomatika @ghostlyplants @pokemoncha @Thirdmind @Eliriel @Crowleyghost @Myaz @yeezy13 @metalica @azurearchangel @RhaRha @Gilan1 @HurricaneWinds @StygianZinogre @Oft @LullabyofWoe @DravenSparrow @mmuted @awaicu @Cuileann @Noivernhunter34 @dragonraven21 @Minnowfox @Aviander
@ViewMonstr @RadientAngel @Xarina @Willard @Oft @Resorant @Annoyed @holoquest @EnglishRose @Saphira455 @sSix @VermontVampyre @TypeFull @TrashMomma @CosmicVengeance @lenoria01 @Asteraoth @Scales25 @pipirii @skyofstars @Bloodhunter @halfpintash @Outpost @firebirdSuite @Lyudmila @Kozzy @BlackSherruk @LuneLight @HenryJekyll @Annoyed @Galehaut @etlym @ArtemisHalfMoon

It's almost the end of the year. It's a time for reflections - to look back on the year's events, to sit by the fire and reminisce about the days gone by, or perhaps do some cleaning in preparation for New Year's.

Dig deep. Search the depths of your soul.

You never know what you'll find.
The end of an era. The beginning of a new age.

Will you fly with us?

Hello, and merry Christmas to everyone! We've got quite a few new things for you guys - count it as your Christmas gift from us to you.

First off: we have new graphics, courtesy of the ever-talented @RubyNS!

These graphics aren't just on the thread, they've also been uploaded onto our official website.

Speaking of our website, it's also been updated. We now have a gallery for official FL/GHT art, with links and all due credits to the artists included! You'll be able to find these particular art pieces(and an extra special one for this update) on the website.

To commemorate the occasion, I've also commissioned a very lovely(but unfortunately no longer around) user on FR by the name of Holoquest to help make a UMA for FL/GHT!

I thought it would be a fun project, and it really was. If there's any artists out there who need accent ideas and don't mind working out arrangements, please don't hesitate to contact me - depending on the sale success and reception, I may continue churning out more UMAs specifically for FL/GHT!

Anyhoo, 9 copies of rebellion's wings will be available for purchase for the price of 650g or 800kt! First come first serve, post in the thread below if you want a copy. I'll reprint if there's enough orders. I'm not pinging GASP for this(yet), because I'd like everyone in the FL/GHT community to have a shot at buying a copy first if they so wish.

Communication lines with Unity have gone dead for the time being.

Selena has been promoted to the rank of Project's Head scientist.

All is not well.
The end of an era. The beginning of a new age.

Will you fly with us?

Hello, and merry Christmas to everyone! We've got quite a few new things for you guys - count it as your Christmas gift from us to you.

First off: we have new graphics, courtesy of the ever-talented @RubyNS!

These graphics aren't just on the thread, they've also been uploaded onto our official website.

Speaking of our website, it's also been updated. We now have a gallery for official FL/GHT art, with links and all due credits to the artists included! You'll be able to find these particular art pieces(and an extra special one for this update) on the website.

To commemorate the occasion, I've also commissioned a very lovely(but unfortunately no longer around) user on FR by the name of Holoquest to help make a UMA for FL/GHT!

I thought it would be a fun project, and it really was. If there's any artists out there who need accent ideas and don't mind working out arrangements, please don't hesitate to contact me - depending on the sale success and reception, I may continue churning out more UMAs specifically for FL/GHT!

Anyhoo, 9 copies of rebellion's wings will be available for purchase for the price of 650g or 800kt! First come first serve, post in the thread below if you want a copy. I'll reprint if there's enough orders. I'm not pinging GASP for this(yet), because I'd like everyone in the FL/GHT community to have a shot at buying a copy first if they so wish.

Communication lines with Unity have gone dead for the time being.

Selena has been promoted to the rank of Project's Head scientist.

All is not well.
[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/LZJnuOO.gif[/img]
LZJnuOO.gif
wip
@rei711 can I grab a copy please?
@rei711 can I grab a copy please?
tDeKDnH.png

@rei711 Dibs on a copy!
@rei711 Dibs on a copy!
nudX0O8.png

Please click these little guys, it takes way too long to hatch them.
@rei711
I'd be interested!
@rei711
I'd be interested!
rFG4FSy.gif HWUyWaT.png
JHqnR5C.png
FObX7rS.png
fwY7xo3.png
@rei711 I'd love a copy!
@rei711 I'd love a copy!
She/Her, 8h ahead of FR time
DV hatching service!
@rei711
I'd also be interested in a copy of the new skin :P! (It looks lovely!)
@rei711
I'd also be interested in a copy of the new skin :P! (It looks lovely!)
4o7zqMF.pnguedbpc5.png
merry crumbis! Jayce Is Dead :)

god i wish i could get the skin but unfortunately i need to save up gems for a gene project... otherwise i'd TOTALLY buy it, it looks sick
merry crumbis! Jayce Is Dead :)

god i wish i could get the skin but unfortunately i need to save up gems for a gene project... otherwise i'd TOTALLY buy it, it looks sick
1 2 ... 78 79 80 81 82 ... 93 94