@RubyNS
thank, feker
@XxNoodleNovaxX
yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees now go spread the word :D
@RubyNS
thank, feker
@XxNoodleNovaxX
yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees now go spread the word :D
i slapped the badge in Susie's bio, now i just gotta write up some lore for her and we're good to go! last part easier said than done
i slapped the badge in Susie's bio, now i just gotta write up some lore for her and we're good to go! last part easier said than done
Where do I put the memes
Where do I put the memes
7SOxEj9.gif
@Levona
good thing I reserved an extra post xD
send me the image links(with the code thing so I can just copy paste), I'll toss em in as soon as I can.
@Levona
good thing I reserved an extra post xD
send me the image links(with the code thing so I can just copy paste), I'll toss em in as soon as I can.
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=42366546] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/423666/42366546_350.png[/img] [/url] uwo

42366546_350.png

uwo
@rei711 This project is amazing!! I'm so glad I can participate! (I'm almost done working on Jirou's lore, but when I do, I'll send him in for check!)
@rei711 This project is amazing!! I'm so glad I can participate! (I'm almost done working on Jirou's lore, but when I do, I'll send him in for check!)
2OTuj7X.pngMgSM0ZQ.pngninbinarycatcher.png
Yay! The thread looks great ^_^ I'm gonna swipe a button for my goat gal but her lore won't be finished for awhile.
Yay! The thread looks great ^_^ I'm gonna swipe a button for my goat gal but her lore won't be finished for awhile.
grQU96J.png
@rei711 @RubyNS This looks awesome! You guys did a good job! Can't wait to see what else you guys do!
@rei711 @RubyNS This looks awesome! You guys did a good job! Can't wait to see what else you guys do!
MiowxPk.gif NNGMvB2.pngwwQtqt8.png
@rei711 @RubyNS i had already read the lore on the dergs but only just finished reading the lore for this project! I LOVE IT!! Cant wait to have my few dergs ready to join! (Geneing and lore ^-^ i already shared with you rei which ones ill have join eventually). Im gonna look through and see if i may have others who could join! (My whole lair will be Pro FL/GHT whether thier actually a part of them or not ^-^
My lair could be a camping spot for others? Possibly...(lair space...)
@rei711 @RubyNS i had already read the lore on the dergs but only just finished reading the lore for this project! I LOVE IT!! Cant wait to have my few dergs ready to join! (Geneing and lore ^-^ i already shared with you rei which ones ill have join eventually). Im gonna look through and see if i may have others who could join! (My whole lair will be Pro FL/GHT whether thier actually a part of them or not ^-^
My lair could be a camping spot for others? Possibly...(lair space...)
Link to my all in 1 shop!
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/3284309/1#post_55390095
@rei711 @RubyNS

omg everything looks so good, nice job!
@rei711 @RubyNS

omg everything looks so good, nice job!
WRcl6DV.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 93 94