Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | FL/GHT - Break Free, Take Flight
1 2 ... 88 89 90 91 92 93 94
hi! i'd like to not be pinged in the future, thank you!
hi! i'd like to not be pinged in the future, thank you!
7979e7990c935401ea870817577cea0a6aea04da.png
experience the feeling of being "bited." // bio // hatchery
@rei711 I'd like to be invited to the server if you don't mind! Recently started properly getting back into FR again :]
@rei711 I'd like to be invited to the server if you don't mind! Recently started properly getting back into FR again :]
jPdGQf9.gif
Simone
Artist/Writer
Nonbinary
+3 FR Time
Lore Den WIP

1YSPZnA.png
KkMA0tT.gif
@PrinceDiva
will do! you guys should be able to join soon :> i'll be dropping you and @DrShadowC a dm with the invite link.
@PrinceDiva
will do! you guys should be able to join soon :> i'll be dropping you and @DrShadowC a dm with the invite link.
Welcome to Lightning!
Welcome to Lightning!
qDkA25S.png
bump
bump
i found out about this from my show me subspecies thread and finally read through most of it - this is awesome!!! i'd love to invite some FL/GHT dragons to my lair someday and would love to join the discord server as well!
i found out about this from my show me subspecies thread and finally read through most of it - this is awesome!!! i'd love to invite some FL/GHT dragons to my lair someday and would love to join the discord server as well!
marcy
they/she/he
fr+1
subspecies enjoyer
@midheaven
Hey! I do actually have some potential candidates for FL/GHT dragons up for adoption, if you check the main page of this thread and scroll down, we have a write to adopt centre! I'll get the link to you soon in your PMs :3
@midheaven
Hey! I do actually have some potential candidates for FL/GHT dragons up for adoption, if you check the main page of this thread and scroll down, we have a write to adopt centre! I'll get the link to you soon in your PMs :3
@rei711 i ended up going with a dragon from my own lair that i loved but never did much with. here's the lore - lemme know if i gotta change anything (also sorry its over 150 words but hopefully it's still short enough to post here) :-) [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/91007946][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/910080/91007946_350.png[/img][/url] Revelation had built his entire life at Project. Every achievement reached, every android completed had been there. By all definitions, it was his home. But he'd seen too much to stay; the scrapping machine, the experiments on still-living dragons- it was all too much. He'd fled in the dead of night with USBs full of all the schemes he could download, pursued by the very dragons he'd once constructed. Now, Revelation spends his days trapped in the Greenhouse, an all too familiar scientific outpost holed up in the Quarantine Zone. He can't leave; leaving would mean certain death. They'd tracked him as far as the Zone when he'd finally been rescued by FL/GHT. Revelation had joined their cause quickly after learning their plight, and he fights for them in every way he can. He knows it isn't much, and it eats him alive. He wants to do more, but he's too much of a coward. These days, Revelation maintains the drones that patrol the Greenhouse, and provides his services to any of the other cyborgs that call the outpost home. Compared to his previous post, it's menial work, but he loves those drones like they're his own family. His blunt, distrusting demeanor tends to drive away the other engineers in the Greenhouse, and he likes it that way. The practices of the outpost disgust him; he has no desire to associate with these dragons any more than necessary. Someday, he dreams of joining the rest of his faction at their own outpost; he dreams of fighting, of rending metal from bolt with his own bare claws. Deep down, he fears that day may never come - and that it'd all be by his own doing.
@rei711 i ended up going with a dragon from my own lair that i loved but never did much with. here's the lore - lemme know if i gotta change anything (also sorry its over 150 words but hopefully it's still short enough to post here) :-)

91007946_350.png

Revelation had built his entire life at Project. Every achievement reached, every android completed had been there. By all definitions, it was his home. But he'd seen too much to stay; the scrapping machine, the experiments on still-living dragons- it was all too much. He'd fled in the dead of night with USBs full of all the schemes he could download, pursued by the very dragons he'd once constructed. Now, Revelation spends his days trapped in the Greenhouse, an all too familiar scientific outpost holed up in the Quarantine Zone. He can't leave; leaving would mean certain death. They'd tracked him as far as the Zone when he'd finally been rescued by FL/GHT. Revelation had joined their cause quickly after learning their plight, and he fights for them in every way he can. He knows it isn't much, and it eats him alive. He wants to do more, but he's too much of a coward.

These days, Revelation maintains the drones that patrol the Greenhouse, and provides his services to any of the other cyborgs that call the outpost home. Compared to his previous post, it's menial work, but he loves those drones like they're his own family. His blunt, distrusting demeanor tends to drive away the other engineers in the Greenhouse, and he likes it that way. The practices of the outpost disgust him; he has no desire to associate with these dragons any more than necessary. Someday, he dreams of joining the rest of his faction at their own outpost; he dreams of fighting, of rending metal from bolt with his own bare claws. Deep down, he fears that day may never come - and that it'd all be by his own doing.
marcy
they/she/he
fr+1
subspecies enjoyer
@midheaven
Hi hi! Everything looks good so far, but I should note that very few scientists would've been involved in live dragon experimentation (which would fall under Project: Wetware, and was top secret even in the company itself). Might wanna remove that sentence?
@midheaven
Hi hi! Everything looks good so far, but I should note that very few scientists would've been involved in live dragon experimentation (which would fall under Project: Wetware, and was top secret even in the company itself). Might wanna remove that sentence?
sounds good! thank you for checking <3
sounds good! thank you for checking <3
marcy
they/she/he
fr+1
subspecies enjoyer
1 2 ... 88 89 90 91 92 93 94