Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | FL/GHT - Break Free, Take Flight
1 2 ... 76 77 78 79 80 ... 93 94
Hi, Ash here, popping in to actually officially register Invtone and Aisha. [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/62907857][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/629079/62907857_350.png[/img][/url] Invtone. Inventor, Type One. He is the prototype of Project’s androids that are made for one specific task - to create. His original purpose was to invent household items - a better system for cleaning the kitchen, an automaton to tidy up your room, trivial things. There was a bug in his code, however, that made the difference between a robot that could do only what it was told, and a sentient android that refused to put a brilliant mind towards anything less than the advancement of his species. Within two days, the bug was fixed, but Invtone had already modified his own systems to refuse any updates from an “untrusted source.” He was scrapped later that week. The month after he was fixed, he spent getting used to the world. The month after that, the Moonseekers helped gather information about Project - simply finding what was public. This led them to FL/GHT, which they correctly guessed that Invtone would be interested in. He quickly offered his services as a software advancement android, helping improve the collective quality of programs running on dragon AIs and androids. He works closely with other members of the Innovation faction, updating and creating, and helping to improve all that he can. Aside from his work improving AIs and software, Invtone also likes to do a few personal things - he keeps a log of recipes that he thinks Aisha would enjoy, and tends to keep a virtual eye on the FL/GHT network and make sure it’s safe. He also often shares recipes with Rho Zeta, knowing his enjoyment of baking. Next... Aisha! [outfit=1311764] “Thank you, Wyvern. I’ll keep working, the program should be fully updated by tomorrow.” Invtone disconnected from his fellow AI and continued typing, occasionally manipulating things on screen. Aisha wandered over, leaving the partially-assembled circuit on her work table. “Hey, Inv. What all do you do for FL/GHT, other than update their programs?” “Updating software is my primary focus, but I also enjoy keeping an eye on the network, just to make sure that everything is safe. Occasionally, another member will need a favor, and if I can do anything to help, I will. That is mostly it, updating takes most of my time.” He looked from his screen over to her. “Is there any reason in particular why you ask?” Tilting her head, she shrugged. “It seems to give you so much determination and life, I just get curious sometimes. It’s interestin’ to me, that a company like Project, with such good PR, has managed to gather such a dedicated opposition.” Invtone sat down, and gestured for his partner to join him. “Our motive is not that Project is simply a company. It is that they believe that the androids they are creating are nothing more than tools. They do not believe in our sentience, and will scrap us at the first sign of a defect - disobedience, improper function, or even having ideas we are not supposed to. Their inner ring of leaders have taken it one step further, experimenting on live dragons and pushing the limits of cybernetics, but not in a humane way at all.” For a moment, his smaller companion sat silent. “How long have they been doin’ this?” she asked, after a minute or two. “Several years. I was not the first to be scrapped, nor was I the last. I joined FL/GHT because I cannot simply sit by and let them do what they are. None of us can.” It was a couple of days later, and another question or two about what FL/GHT did, that Aisha finally asked the question that even Invtone had come to expect. “Invtone. Is there any way I can help FL/GHT? I can’t code well, and I kinda have to stay here, but is there anything else I can do?” ---------------------------------------- Aisha works as an engineer for FL/GHT whenever she can - which is quite often. She excels at creating dragon-esque bodies, happily providing one for any AI wishing to take a form in the Realspace. Her favorite, non-FL/GHT-related, pastime is upgrading Invtone’s body, which she created from scratch. She also tends to work on making better and more efficient hologram projectors, often for dragons like Wyvern, sometimes not. [/center] The coding isn't fancy [s]right now[/s] but I'll put in all the fonts and such later.
Hi, Ash here, popping in to actually officially register Invtone and Aisha.
62907857_350.png

Invtone. Inventor, Type One. He is the prototype of Project’s androids that are made for one specific task - to create. His original purpose was to invent household items - a better system for cleaning the kitchen, an automaton to tidy up your room, trivial things. There was a bug in his code, however, that made the difference between a robot that could do only what it was told, and a sentient android that refused to put a brilliant mind towards anything less than the advancement of his species. Within two days, the bug was fixed, but Invtone had already modified his own systems to refuse any updates from an “untrusted source.”
He was scrapped later that week.

The month after he was fixed, he spent getting used to the world. The month after that, the Moonseekers helped gather information about Project - simply finding what was public. This led them to FL/GHT, which they correctly guessed that Invtone would be interested in. He quickly offered his services as a software advancement android, helping improve the collective quality of programs running on dragon AIs and androids. He works closely with other members of the Innovation faction, updating and creating, and helping to improve all that he can.
Aside from his work improving AIs and software, Invtone also likes to do a few personal things - he keeps a log of recipes that he thinks Aisha would enjoy, and tends to keep a virtual eye on the FL/GHT network and make sure it’s safe. He also often shares recipes with Rho Zeta, knowing his enjoyment of baking.

Next...
Aisha!

Not Found

“Thank you, Wyvern. I’ll keep working, the program should be fully updated by tomorrow.”
Invtone disconnected from his fellow AI and continued typing, occasionally manipulating things on screen. Aisha wandered over, leaving the partially-assembled circuit on her work table. “Hey, Inv. What all do you do for FL/GHT, other than update their programs?”
“Updating software is my primary focus, but I also enjoy keeping an eye on the network, just to make sure that everything is safe. Occasionally, another member will need a favor, and if I can do anything to help, I will. That is mostly it, updating takes most of my time.” He looked from his screen over to her. “Is there any reason in particular why you ask?”
Tilting her head, she shrugged. “It seems to give you so much determination and life, I just get curious sometimes. It’s interestin’ to me, that a company like Project, with such good PR, has managed to gather such a dedicated opposition.” Invtone sat down, and gestured for his partner to join him. “Our motive is not that Project is simply a company. It is that they believe that the androids they are creating are nothing more than tools. They do not believe in our sentience, and will scrap us at the first sign of a defect - disobedience, improper function, or even having ideas we are not supposed to. Their inner ring of leaders have taken it one step further, experimenting on live dragons and pushing the limits of cybernetics, but not in a humane way at all.” For a moment, his smaller companion sat silent. “How long have they been doin’ this?” she asked, after a minute or two. “Several years. I was not the first to be scrapped, nor was I the last. I joined FL/GHT because I cannot simply sit by and let them do what they are. None of us can.”

It was a couple of days later, and another question or two about what FL/GHT did, that Aisha finally asked the question that even Invtone had come to expect.
“Invtone. Is there any way I can help FL/GHT? I can’t code well, and I kinda have to stay here, but is there anything else I can do?”
Aisha works as an engineer for FL/GHT whenever she can - which is quite often. She excels at creating dragon-esque bodies, happily providing one for any AI wishing to take a form in the Realspace. Her favorite, non-FL/GHT-related, pastime is upgrading Invtone’s body, which she created from scratch. She also tends to work on making better and more efficient hologram projectors, often for dragons like Wyvern, sometimes not.
The coding isn't fancy right now but I'll put in all the fonts and such later.
DGvY4qO.gifvideotogif_2018.09.23_22.50.26.gif
@radientangel @halfpintash

registered! tysm for the interest ^^
@radientangel @halfpintash

registered! tysm for the interest ^^
Hi there! Registering for the first time! I'd like to register Moe A series of events led him to work at Project and when he realized what they did there he needed to do something about it. Learning about FL/GHT, Moe became a [b]spy [/b]not only giving information but using his position to discreetly stall and sabotage projects. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/5139197][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/51392/5139197_350.png[/img][/url] Moe is old, sarcastic, and more than likely dead inside. That last part may have something to do with the fact that he was indeed dead at some point. His current state is the unintentional result of Lightning engineers working on Plague grounds. Employees exposed to industrial accidents often found themselves irreversibly imbued with their own crude oil products, which had become contaminated by the surrounding Wasteland environment. The hardiest employees survived and continued working even as their bodies underwent drastic chemical and physical changes. As his body wasted away, Moe used his skills as an engineer along with researchers from Project to create cybernetic limbs in order to survive. As payment for their help, Moe agreed to work for Project, his knowledge benefiting the company greatly and participating on the biggest breakthroughs of the organization. With time, he rose higher and higher up the ranks and discovered the darker sides of his employers. Upon that revelation, Moe decided he needed to do something; his colleagues would always joke about how he was dead inside, but he simply could not stand and, not only watch, but help them go further.
Hi there! Registering for the first time! I'd like to register Moe
A series of events led him to work at Project and when he realized what they did there he needed to do something about it. Learning about FL/GHT, Moe became a spy not only giving information but using his position to discreetly stall and sabotage projects.

5139197_350.png

Moe is old, sarcastic, and more than likely dead inside. That last part may have something to do with the fact that he was indeed dead at some point.

His current state is the unintentional result of Lightning engineers working on Plague grounds. Employees exposed to industrial accidents often found themselves irreversibly imbued with their own crude oil products, which had become contaminated by the surrounding Wasteland environment. The hardiest employees survived and continued working even as their bodies underwent drastic chemical and physical changes.

As his body wasted away, Moe used his skills as an engineer along with researchers from Project to create cybernetic limbs in order to survive. As payment for their help, Moe agreed to work for Project, his knowledge benefiting the company greatly and participating on the biggest breakthroughs of the organization.

With time, he rose higher and higher up the ranks and discovered the darker sides of his employers. Upon that revelation, Moe decided he needed to do something; his colleagues would always joke about how he was dead inside, but he simply could not stand and, not only watch, but help them go further.
wj6EHY6.png __ vfUEUMi.png zLLQDMW.png oMDWJr6.png __
click a jar to donate to causes for free!

tumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o1_r1_75sq.giftumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o2_75sq.giftumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o1_75sq.gif

@Grimdarkroxy
Sounds good to me! I would also love to hear about how he came to know of and join FL/GHT, if you have ideas for that, but the rest of the backstory seems solid! He'd just have to be careful, is all. Selena and her team are working towards cybernetic implants and the like at the moment, so it's possible she may have her eye on him.

Would you like an invite to the official discord server?
@Grimdarkroxy
Sounds good to me! I would also love to hear about how he came to know of and join FL/GHT, if you have ideas for that, but the rest of the backstory seems solid! He'd just have to be careful, is all. Selena and her team are working towards cybernetic implants and the like at the moment, so it's possible she may have her eye on him.

Would you like an invite to the official discord server?
Ayy I got a fella to register! His overall lore is still a WIP, but I got the essentials for now- [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/61485431][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/614855/61485431_350.png[/img][/url] Ampere is joining FL/GHT in the stead of his owner, Idabotshi, and his companion, Wikky. Ida would join the cause himself, but between his declining health and his family, Amphere knows he has too much to lose. Aside from that, with Unity on the rise, Ampere knows that if he stays with Ida, he'll put them in danger; the only logical conclusion, then, is to leave, and continue the fight where it's taking place. That, and having old memories of his time within Project that he's tried to forget and detach himself from, made his decision to join FL/GHT inevitable. While Ampere goes to great lengths to hide his emotions from dragons, his time with Ida and Wikky have loosened him up, and he's capable of moods of gaiety, enjoying making others feel at peace and befriending anything that moves. He's taken the role of being an older brother to heart (though he was always meant to be the younger one) and will fight for anyone who has been wronged. Due to his overly large wings, however, his physical capabilities are limited; instead, he draws on using magic to defend and attack. At least, that's what he theorizes he'd have to do; having never been in a real fight, he's not sure what to expect. He'd feel much more at home among the Medical wing of FL/GHT, as he's learned any amount of engineering from Ida and Wikky, and with his programming, he's capable of powering any tool they create for immediate testing.
Ayy I got a fella to register! His overall lore is still a WIP, but I got the essentials for now-
61485431_350.png

Ampere is joining FL/GHT in the stead of his owner, Idabotshi, and his companion, Wikky. Ida would join the cause himself, but between his declining health and his family, Amphere knows he has too much to lose. Aside from that, with Unity on the rise, Ampere knows that if he stays with Ida, he'll put them in danger; the only logical conclusion, then, is to leave, and continue the fight where it's taking place. That, and having old memories of his time within Project that he's tried to forget and detach himself from, made his decision to join FL/GHT inevitable.

While Ampere goes to great lengths to hide his emotions from dragons, his time with Ida and Wikky have loosened him up, and he's capable of moods of gaiety, enjoying making others feel at peace and befriending anything that moves. He's taken the role of being an older brother to heart (though he was always meant to be the younger one) and will fight for anyone who has been wronged. Due to his overly large wings, however, his physical capabilities are limited; instead, he draws on using magic to defend and attack. At least, that's what he theorizes he'd have to do; having never been in a real fight, he's not sure what to expect. He'd feel much more at home among the Medical wing of FL/GHT, as he's learned any amount of engineering from Ida and Wikky, and with his programming, he's capable of powering any tool they create for immediate testing.
CL4Q71Y.png
@Sassibirb
Count him in :3 would you like an invite to the official discord server?
@Sassibirb
Count him in :3 would you like an invite to the official discord server?
Yes I'd love an invite!!
Yes I'd love an invite!!
CL4Q71Y.png
bonk
bonk
bonk
bonk
I'd like to have my name changed please, I used to be Hawlucha.
I'd like to have my name changed please, I used to be Hawlucha.
rFG4FSy.gif HWUyWaT.png
JHqnR5C.png
FObX7rS.png
fwY7xo3.png
1 2 ... 76 77 78 79 80 ... 93 94