Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | FL/GHT - Break Free, Take Flight
1 2 ... 77 78 79 80 81 ... 93 94
Bump
Bump
[columns][img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/a2acd5a2cff9551cd6368b15de1111a7/tumblr_pu6hlraK911ugssd3o5_100.png[/img][nextcol][size=6][b]XOZZEM[/b][/size][/columns] A former engineering professor at a small Lightning university, [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/44280851]Xozzem[/url] was a beloved teacher and accomplished mechanic, with a knack for creating novelty little machines. He retired to a small clan in Earth, back when they had just started making a name for themselves among the thousands of clans residing within the Earthshaker's territory. Though his hide had begun to rust with age, his claws, eyes, and mind were as deft as ever, and he helped the clan begin the slow transition to Lightning's electricity plans, with a little help from Blevinia, the Lightning diplomat. His peaceful retirement, however, hadn't lasted long. It all changed one day when he was met on his daily walk with a gruesome sight - a skydancer, twitching helplessly on the ground. He moved as fast as his old claws could carry him, and soon discovered that something had happened to them...[i]and that this dragon wasn't as organic as they seemed.[/i] Xozzem quickly set to work on repairs, having called in members of the clan's gathering team to help carry the injured android back into their lair. He made them swear to silence on what they had done that day, and then began his work. While he conducted his repairs primarily with spare parts that had been hanging about in their hoard, something was blatantly obvious - this poor dragon had been subject to a cyber attack of some kind. A hostile one at that. He was despondent, that is, until he had reached full operational capacity again. It was then that the old man began to pressure the dragon, desperate to know what absurdities he'd gone through before his fall. Sworn to secrecy himself, he was made aware of the FL/GHT organization, their past, their present, and their hopes for the future. This was something he wanted to be a part of. Xozzem then offered his services as a repairman to him, proposing the idea of using his workshop as something of a diagnostics and repair center for any passing members in need of help. It was music to this skydancer's ears, and they promised to pass the word on to their higher-ups, clearly glad there was a lair in the wasteland willing to go out of their way to offer assistance to the resistance. Weeks later, the dragon returned, this time with official wording - he was to set up a datacenter to archive health diagnostics and repair logs (as well as error logs) on each treated android as well as what any intelligence, field or other officer had to report. This seemed like a fair deal to the pearl, so he obliged happily, excited to know that his skills would finally be useful to people again. Now all he had to hope for was that he wouldn't be opposing any of his former students or co-workers... [size=2][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dressing/outfit/1289243]Outfit plans.[/url] | Blevinia was not linked because at the moment, I have no plans for her to join the organization. You may find her in my "Council of the 11" tab in my main lair, however, if you do wish to see her bio.[/size] ----- [columns][img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/03cb1993a7bcd4564a2c2122bfa0cc0f/tumblr_pu6hlraK911ugssd3o4_100.png[/img][nextcol][size=6][b]DENZEL[/b][/size][/columns] Formerly known as XD092 whilst under the service of Project, [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/61857211]Denzel[/url] used to serve as a heavy-duty combat unit, known internally as the [i]Xenodroid ϑ[/i] (theta). He was scrapped, however, after it was found that he was too "soft," too subject to incoming EMP waves. Victim to a fatal security defect that made all the difference. Denzel fought hard to resist their own warriors, but all it took was a single powerful EMP wave of their own to send him into a violent seizure. His systems failed one after another, his ability to control his limbs fried. And then they took him, shoved him into a dark crate, carted his helplessly flailing body away, and dumped him into the scrapper without a second thought. While he laid there in the darkness, all he could think of was how they used to be so excited to have finally crafted an android so powerful, he could singlehandedly wipe out a whole Nature clan, provided none of them were of another element. Scientists would crowd around him, in awe of his stellar weapons systems. But now? He was nothing but scrap metal. A failure. Those thoughts were the last he had as the scrapper tore through his flesh, his voice ringing out helplessly in the silence. He awoke in a junkyard, meeting eyes with an unfamiliar dragon who pieced him back together. Deciding he no longer wanted to be an instrument of war, upon his repair, the dragon, now Denzel, sought to be a reliable source of knowledge for his new compatriots. Now an intelligence operative for FL/GHT, Denzel joined the Unchanging Sands after a fatal disturbance interfered with his system operations, and he was taken in by Xozzem. The old pearlcatcher repaired him back to like-new conditions within a matter of hours, and having noticed how bizarre the circumstances were, pressured to join his organization. Figuring there would be nothing wrong letting someone who had repaired him so quickly and professionally into their organization, he obliged, opting to go directly to his higher-ups to work something out rather than do so almost immediately. Along the way, he decided it might be best to tack something else on to their deal - trust him with maintaining detailed logs of repairs and diagnostics for members who come in...maybe even storing and transmitting the data collected by intelligence operatives like himself... The more he considered it, the more he enjoyed it. Weeks later, the deal went through, and so a lasting partnership was formed.
tumblr_pu6hlraK911ugssd3o5_100.png XOZZEM

A former engineering professor at a small Lightning university, Xozzem was a beloved teacher and accomplished mechanic, with a knack for creating novelty little machines. He retired to a small clan in Earth, back when they had just started making a name for themselves among the thousands of clans residing within the Earthshaker's territory. Though his hide had begun to rust with age, his claws, eyes, and mind were as deft as ever, and he helped the clan begin the slow transition to Lightning's electricity plans, with a little help from Blevinia, the Lightning diplomat.

His peaceful retirement, however, hadn't lasted long. It all changed one day when he was met on his daily walk with a gruesome sight - a skydancer, twitching helplessly on the ground. He moved as fast as his old claws could carry him, and soon discovered that something had happened to them...and that this dragon wasn't as organic as they seemed. Xozzem quickly set to work on repairs, having called in members of the clan's gathering team to help carry the injured android back into their lair. He made them swear to silence on what they had done that day, and then began his work. While he conducted his repairs primarily with spare parts that had been hanging about in their hoard, something was blatantly obvious - this poor dragon had been subject to a cyber attack of some kind. A hostile one at that. He was despondent, that is, until he had reached full operational capacity again.

It was then that the old man began to pressure the dragon, desperate to know what absurdities he'd gone through before his fall. Sworn to secrecy himself, he was made aware of the FL/GHT organization, their past, their present, and their hopes for the future. This was something he wanted to be a part of. Xozzem then offered his services as a repairman to him, proposing the idea of using his workshop as something of a diagnostics and repair center for any passing members in need of help. It was music to this skydancer's ears, and they promised to pass the word on to their higher-ups, clearly glad there was a lair in the wasteland willing to go out of their way to offer assistance to the resistance.

Weeks later, the dragon returned, this time with official wording - he was to set up a datacenter to archive health diagnostics and repair logs (as well as error logs) on each treated android as well as what any intelligence, field or other officer had to report. This seemed like a fair deal to the pearl, so he obliged happily, excited to know that his skills would finally be useful to people again. Now all he had to hope for was that he wouldn't be opposing any of his former students or co-workers...

Outfit plans. | Blevinia was not linked because at the moment, I have no plans for her to join the organization. You may find her in my "Council of the 11" tab in my main lair, however, if you do wish to see her bio.

tumblr_pu6hlraK911ugssd3o4_100.png DENZEL

Formerly known as XD092 whilst under the service of Project, Denzel used to serve as a heavy-duty combat unit, known internally as the Xenodroid ϑ (theta). He was scrapped, however, after it was found that he was too "soft," too subject to incoming EMP waves. Victim to a fatal security defect that made all the difference. Denzel fought hard to resist their own warriors, but all it took was a single powerful EMP wave of their own to send him into a violent seizure. His systems failed one after another, his ability to control his limbs fried. And then they took him, shoved him into a dark crate, carted his helplessly flailing body away, and dumped him into the scrapper without a second thought. While he laid there in the darkness, all he could think of was how they used to be so excited to have finally crafted an android so powerful, he could singlehandedly wipe out a whole Nature clan, provided none of them were of another element. Scientists would crowd around him, in awe of his stellar weapons systems. But now? He was nothing but scrap metal. A failure.

Those thoughts were the last he had as the scrapper tore through his flesh, his voice ringing out helplessly in the silence. He awoke in a junkyard, meeting eyes with an unfamiliar dragon who pieced him back together. Deciding he no longer wanted to be an instrument of war, upon his repair, the dragon, now Denzel, sought to be a reliable source of knowledge for his new compatriots.

Now an intelligence operative for FL/GHT, Denzel joined the Unchanging Sands after a fatal disturbance interfered with his system operations, and he was taken in by Xozzem. The old pearlcatcher repaired him back to like-new conditions within a matter of hours, and having noticed how bizarre the circumstances were, pressured to join his organization. Figuring there would be nothing wrong letting someone who had repaired him so quickly and professionally into their organization, he obliged, opting to go directly to his higher-ups to work something out rather than do so almost immediately. Along the way, he decided it might be best to tack something else on to their deal - trust him with maintaining detailed logs of repairs and diagnostics for members who come in...maybe even storing and transmitting the data collected by intelligence operatives like himself... The more he considered it, the more he enjoyed it. Weeks later, the deal went through, and so a lasting partnership was formed.
tumblr_oswio1jT2U1v8lm95o4_100.gif Lynn/Lyon | Earth
Pacific Standard Time
she/they/he
y3NW8md.gif
@firebirdSuite
Sorry to reply so late! I finally had time to read through everything and I love the lore as well as the ideas for these two. Consider them official, and don't forget to add the badges into their bios.
@firebirdSuite
Sorry to reply so late! I finally had time to read through everything and I love the lore as well as the ideas for these two. Consider them official, and don't forget to add the badges into their bios.
@rei711
Could you please add me to the pinglist? This all looks really cool. Thanks!
@rei711
Could you please add me to the pinglist? This all looks really cool. Thanks!
@Bluebirdi3 @LeviathanDemon @Venusian @RedfurtheWarrior @Welgan @autumnthunder @Dytileea @LightBreaker @Skydust @Chou @ande @Spectator @Lunartea @DuskUnspoken @EclipseOnyx @JadedMagi
@Levona @ImpossibleJedi4 @YoukaiInuKimi @ande @AnimeLover9631 @violeteevee @DragonWolfgaming @TwilitDragon @Airplanefoxx @RK0Luna @MeKat @RenatoUlbov @Not0a0mundane @CinamonPizza @myriadofstars @ClaudiusBez @SuddenlyJoxar @SilverBelle @Daemonengrau @Mnkn10 @Jetdrana @GlitterDCMarvel @VanceRuth @CoyotePawz @CirrusAscending @Madrigalism @SplendidHorror @PocketPotato @Dinomatika @ghostlyplants @pokemoncha @Thirdmind @Eliriel @Crowleyghost @Myaz @yeezy13 @metalica @azurearchangel @RhaRha @Gilan1 @HurricaneWinds @StygianZinogre @Oft @LullabyofWoe @DravenSparrow @mmuted @awaicu @Cuileann @Noivernhunter34 @dragonraven21 @Minnowfox @Aviander
@ViewMonstr @RadientAngel @Xarina @Willard @Oft @Resorant @Annoyed @genderquest @EnglishRose @Saphira455 @sSix @VermontVampyre @TypeFull @TrashMomma @CosmicVengeance @lenoria01 @Asteraoth @Scales25 @pipirii @skyofstars @Bloodhunter @halfpintash @Outpost @firebirdSuite @Lyudmila

Hi all! This is just a quick interest check for a future FL/GHT UMA(accent)! It would be really good if you guys could take a moment to fill it out ^^ if you're interested in being pinged for said accent please do let me know in the forum thread itself!
Looking forward to releasing the next update~

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSc4M4X-38xE0C_WXsN_e60zLTbLg4gYNXxWEGydRyrwFA0h8w/viewform?usp=sf_link
@Bluebirdi3 @LeviathanDemon @Venusian @RedfurtheWarrior @Welgan @autumnthunder @Dytileea @LightBreaker @Skydust @Chou @ande @Spectator @Lunartea @DuskUnspoken @EclipseOnyx @JadedMagi
@Levona @ImpossibleJedi4 @YoukaiInuKimi @ande @AnimeLover9631 @violeteevee @DragonWolfgaming @TwilitDragon @Airplanefoxx @RK0Luna @MeKat @RenatoUlbov @Not0a0mundane @CinamonPizza @myriadofstars @ClaudiusBez @SuddenlyJoxar @SilverBelle @Daemonengrau @Mnkn10 @Jetdrana @GlitterDCMarvel @VanceRuth @CoyotePawz @CirrusAscending @Madrigalism @SplendidHorror @PocketPotato @Dinomatika @ghostlyplants @pokemoncha @Thirdmind @Eliriel @Crowleyghost @Myaz @yeezy13 @metalica @azurearchangel @RhaRha @Gilan1 @HurricaneWinds @StygianZinogre @Oft @LullabyofWoe @DravenSparrow @mmuted @awaicu @Cuileann @Noivernhunter34 @dragonraven21 @Minnowfox @Aviander
@ViewMonstr @RadientAngel @Xarina @Willard @Oft @Resorant @Annoyed @genderquest @EnglishRose @Saphira455 @sSix @VermontVampyre @TypeFull @TrashMomma @CosmicVengeance @lenoria01 @Asteraoth @Scales25 @pipirii @skyofstars @Bloodhunter @halfpintash @Outpost @firebirdSuite @Lyudmila

Hi all! This is just a quick interest check for a future FL/GHT UMA(accent)! It would be really good if you guys could take a moment to fill it out ^^ if you're interested in being pinged for said accent please do let me know in the forum thread itself!
Looking forward to releasing the next update~

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSc4M4X-38xE0C_WXsN_e60zLTbLg4gYNXxWEGydRyrwFA0h8w/viewform?usp=sf_link
@rei711 id like to register DreamCatcher to the medics faction if possible please [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/63833205][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/638333/63833205_350.png[/img][/url] lore is in his bio
@rei711 id like to register DreamCatcher to the medics faction if possible please

63833205_350.png

lore is in his bio
@Kozzy
Count Dreamcatcher in! Welcome at last ^^
@Kozzy
Count Dreamcatcher in! Welcome at last ^^
Bump
Bump
Hello! Ah yes, yet another lore-based group to become obsessed with! I might join this later when I have time to make some lore! I'm just gonna ping myself...

@ArtemisHalfMoon

Could you add me to the pinglist? Thank you!
Hello! Ah yes, yet another lore-based group to become obsessed with! I might join this later when I have time to make some lore! I'm just gonna ping myself...

@ArtemisHalfMoon

Could you add me to the pinglist? Thank you!
wolf_animated6.gif____________Don't mind the lore, I swear I'm nice!_____________sV98jdU.png
[s]I'm finally doing it rei are you happy-[/s] @rei711 apologies for the novel and a half i got into typing the lore-- [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/60227787][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/602278/60227787_350.png[/img][/url] Meet Courser. Courser has had himself a life and a half, from jokes to jabs to shocks to all! The amount of unfortunate encounters he's had in his life might relate to his rather child-like facade he's developed over the years. Those years... Getting a tad ahead of myself, hm? Let's turn back the dial of time. The young Spiral was born within the Shifting Sands, to a family he would never know. A family he would never know, because they would never see him either. Hatching late at night, he pushed and pushed... finding things sizzling, falling apart. Lightning arched from his eyes, burning the shell remains: and burning him. He was young, he couldn't control it- and as the lightning raced down his noodly body, he flopped out of the nest, falling down a sharp incline. Now, sharp inclines and just-out-of-the-egg hatchlings don't go well, and by the time he was on flat ground, he was very.. very damaged. To the point that he wouldn't last long without help. A savior did seem to arrive- or he thought. maybe it was a dream. whatever picked him up looked like a dragon, but was cold... so cold. Thus began Courser's life in Project: saved by their medical procedures, the young Spiral chose his name off of some paper he had found. He spent weeks within the building, watching the androids go, and noting how even he was more android than dragon for a reason: that he was abandoned, and needed these procedures to save his life. He never knew how deep the wires went, or the metal, or.. well even the coding hidden within, a latent unneeded thing. Along the way he figured out new tricks: from controlling his lightning, to what he affectionately called 'circuit hopping', he was living a life that didn't seem bad at all! Though, with an older age came more tests, more 'exploratory procedures' to figure out what makes him so able to control lightning: and what else could he control. He didn't know it, but he was being studied as a plausible candidate for Project: Magitech. At the very least, Courser was helping in more places now: powering androids, giving them electricity from the currents that raced through his body. But with age comes questions, and Courser had plenty of them about Project. Problem was, they answered some truthfully, some falsely, and some they never answered at all. Courser was confused, why wouldn't they just tell him? He kept going around, asking questions: until something... no... someone answered. Twas the android that found him all those years ago- and has now become sentient. This android told Courser the truth: that his nest had been right there but they had been made to take him back, that there was another whole layer of suffering within Project, there was a place called FL/GHT- but that was as much as they could get out, for their wiring suddenly short-circuited, making the android collapse to the ground. ....it wasn't long before Courser was called to Selly's office. He went, confused and scared and just.... confused. He didn't know who was right, who was wrong. Selly can tell him, though. Selly always makes things clear. Selly wasn't making anything clear tonight: when Courser entered he heard the doors lock, and stared at the Skydancer who had a... syringe filled with an unknown liquid. She asked for him to come closer, because she wanted to speak with him, know what the android said. He came closer... and snagged the batteries out of a remote, clenched in one claw. Things escalated, and instead of knowing what that unknown liquid was he shocked Selly, threw the batteries in his mouth and circuit jumped: leaving Project as a whole and floating within the electricity lines in a tangle ball, waiting until there was an out point. Said out point lead into... FL/GHT HQ. Surprising how fate works. After convincing them that he wasn't a spy, and telling the dragons there of what happened, he was welcomed into FL/GHT. For a while he didn't know what to do, where he could help- he supplied electricity if one asked, but otherwise hung around HQ. Wasn't until later he realized his circuit hopping ability, along with his years growing up in Project, could help with Rescue and Infiltration.
I'm finally doing it rei are you happy- @rei711
apologies for the novel and a half i got into typing the lore--

60227787_350.png

Meet Courser.

Courser has had himself a life and a half, from jokes to jabs to shocks to all! The amount of unfortunate encounters he's had in his life might relate to his rather child-like facade he's developed over the years. Those years...

Getting a tad ahead of myself, hm? Let's turn back the dial of time.

The young Spiral was born within the Shifting Sands, to a family he would never know. A family he would never know, because they would never see him either. Hatching late at night, he pushed and pushed... finding things sizzling, falling apart. Lightning arched from his eyes, burning the shell remains: and burning him. He was young, he couldn't control it- and as the lightning raced down his noodly body, he flopped out of the nest, falling down a sharp incline.

Now, sharp inclines and just-out-of-the-egg hatchlings don't go well, and by the time he was on flat ground, he was very.. very damaged. To the point that he wouldn't last long without help. A savior did seem to arrive- or he thought. maybe it was a dream. whatever picked him up looked like a dragon, but was cold... so cold.

Thus began Courser's life in Project: saved by their medical procedures, the young Spiral chose his name off of some paper he had found. He spent weeks within the building, watching the androids go, and noting how even he was more android than dragon for a reason: that he was abandoned, and needed these procedures to save his life. He never knew how deep the wires went, or the metal, or.. well even the coding hidden within, a latent unneeded thing. Along the way he figured out new tricks: from controlling his lightning, to what he affectionately called 'circuit hopping', he was living a life that didn't seem bad at all! Though, with an older age came more tests, more 'exploratory procedures' to figure out what makes him so able to control lightning: and what else could he control.

He didn't know it, but he was being studied as a plausible candidate for Project: Magitech. At the very least, Courser was helping in more places now: powering androids, giving them electricity from the currents that raced through his body. But with age comes questions, and Courser had plenty of them about Project.

Problem was, they answered some truthfully, some falsely, and some they never answered at all. Courser was confused, why wouldn't they just tell him? He kept going around, asking questions: until something... no... someone answered. Twas the android that found him all those years ago- and has now become sentient. This android told Courser the truth: that his nest had been right there but they had been made to take him back, that there was another whole layer of suffering within Project, there was a place called FL/GHT- but that was as much as they could get out, for their wiring suddenly short-circuited, making the android collapse to the ground.

....it wasn't long before Courser was called to Selly's office. He went, confused and scared and just.... confused. He didn't know who was right, who was wrong. Selly can tell him, though. Selly always makes things clear.

Selly wasn't making anything clear tonight: when Courser entered he heard the doors lock, and stared at the Skydancer who had a... syringe filled with an unknown liquid. She asked for him to come closer, because she wanted to speak with him, know what the android said.

He came closer... and snagged the batteries out of a remote, clenched in one claw. Things escalated, and instead of knowing what that unknown liquid was he shocked Selly, threw the batteries in his mouth and circuit jumped: leaving Project as a whole and floating within the electricity lines in a tangle ball, waiting until there was an out point.

Said out point lead into... FL/GHT HQ. Surprising how fate works. After convincing them that he wasn't a spy, and telling the dragons there of what happened, he was welcomed into FL/GHT. For a while he didn't know what to do, where he could help- he supplied electricity if one asked, but otherwise hung around HQ. Wasn't until later he realized his circuit hopping ability, along with his years growing up in Project, could help with Rescue and Infiltration.
aaaaaaa
1 2 ... 77 78 79 80 81 ... 93 94