Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Most valuable thing someone gave you
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17
[center]@ButterBees [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/53883062][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/538831/53883062_350.png[/img][/url] The dragon is the [i]second[/i] most valuable gift- see familiar for the top gift. Both were gifted to me by my dad, the Skycat on a big birthday and the dragon because it's been my dream gen1 color combo since I joined and recently went up for sale. My dad is a hardcore money-maker on FR, it took two years for him to get the Skycat money purely through game play. I love him so much. [emoji=familiar heart size=1][/center]
@ButterBees

53883062_350.png

The dragon is the second most valuable gift- see familiar for the top gift. Both were gifted to me by my dad, the Skycat on a big birthday and the dragon because it's been my dream gen1 color combo since I joined and recently went up for sale. My dad is a hardcore money-maker on FR, it took two years for him to get the Skycat money purely through game play. I love him so much.
h8ppV79.pngPG7Fgon.png
The day I joined FR I was gifted a descendent of Treesnek - so much fun!
The day I joined FR I was gifted a descendent of Treesnek - so much fun!
Maybe a XYY G1, (originally I wanted to buy them but the price was too high), a spiral breed change from the same person for her, 1kg to go towards a Wind Sprite, or friendship.
As for the most valuable gift I gave to someone else, a 1(?) off XYX fully gened G1.
Maybe a XYY G1, (originally I wanted to buy them but the price was too high), a spiral breed change from the same person for her, 1kg to go towards a Wind Sprite, or friendship.
As for the most valuable gift I gave to someone else, a 1(?) off XYX fully gened G1.
Z1RkWWM.png
A couple of fams :)
A couple of fams :)
FD1rkPC.png
level 25 7 digit dragon with eliminate. I love the FR community - everyone is just so kind and generous :D
level 25 7 digit dragon with eliminate. I love the FR community - everyone is just so kind and generous :D
E6nL5Eq.png
The fourth-born hatchling of my first ever nest, from 2013. She was my progens' third daughter, number 4 of four healthy little Nature eggs, all kept alive during a time when nested dragon eggs could [i]rot [/i](and a lot of people tragically lost their first eggs to downtime and lag issues). [url=https://i.postimg.cc/cJyyNmf5/my-dragon-family.png]This was the extent of my newly-founded clan when I still had each hatchling + the first dragon I ever bought (Ichabod).[/url] On June 23rd, 2018, I sent Chase's inactive owner a message in which I expressed a hope that they may one day return to the site and be willing to sell Chase back to me. I was prepared to surrender [i]all my in-game wealth. The only Light Sprite I had. My Red-Footed Akirbeak, retired fest apparel, all the Gems and Treasure I owned. [/i] I had little hope that they would return to read my message, as they had probably been inactive for a long time by that point. Heck, even if they did return, Chase was so much more valuable now, and maybe all I could offer would not be enough. But then, a week ago exactly, I had a new PM. [img]https://i.postimg.cc/gjBn25DW/answ-ered-prayers.png[/img] They wrote to me that they understood how it felt to realise the true value of something you had only once you'd lost it. It might seem a little silly to say that about a 350x350 collection of pixels, but Chase was the one dragon I had regretted letting go of most of all. Here was the moment. I asked them to name a price, anything for the Guardian-turned-Wildclaw I never thought I could reunite with. They told me I could have her back for free, and sent a One-way crossroads request. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/30123]Chase[/url], formerly known as "Brownie", back home after being seperated from the rest of her clutch and her parents [i]for seven long years.[/i] Now, finally, I have every one of my earliest 7 dragons in my possession again, and I'll never let that change.
The fourth-born hatchling of my first ever nest, from 2013. She was my progens' third daughter, number 4 of four healthy little Nature eggs, all kept alive during a time when nested dragon eggs could rot (and a lot of people tragically lost their first eggs to downtime and lag issues).

This was the extent of my newly-founded clan when I still had each hatchling + the first dragon I ever bought (Ichabod).

On June 23rd, 2018, I sent Chase's inactive owner a message in which I expressed a hope that they may one day return to the site and be willing to sell Chase back to me.

I was prepared to surrender all my in-game wealth. The only Light Sprite I had. My Red-Footed Akirbeak, retired fest apparel, all the Gems and Treasure I owned.

I had little hope that they would return to read my message, as they had probably been inactive for a long time by that point. Heck, even if they did return, Chase was so much more valuable now, and maybe all I could offer would not be enough.

But then, a week ago exactly, I had a new PM.

answ-ered-prayers.png

They wrote to me that they understood how it felt to realise the true value of something you had only once you'd lost it. It might seem a little silly to say that about a 350x350 collection of pixels, but Chase was the one dragon I had regretted letting go of most of all.

Here was the moment. I asked them to name a price, anything for the Guardian-turned-Wildclaw I never thought I could reunite with.

They told me I could have her back for free, and sent a One-way crossroads request.

Chase, formerly known as "Brownie", back home after being seperated from the rest of her clutch and her parents for seven long years.

Now, finally, I have every one of my earliest 7 dragons in my possession again, and I'll never let that change.
Darkdenizensv4simple.png84ruMI5.pngYrk2o3M.pnggekDtXY.pngDarkdenizensv4simple.png

FMA02Pn.png1603_150px_dokvganryuu_by_miirshroom_dcg815s_by_xzcelestialxbalaurzx-dcgicgg.png

locke.png

s9UvQy2.png bgwVYfC.pngAQiesuo.png wmhOuud.pngTIdHmed.pnggJ53DWo.pngIsTvVEx.pngfzjG4Xp.png

dokvganryuu_by_xzcelestialxbalaurzx-dc10pes.png
[url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/52955070][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/529551/52955070_350.png[/img][/url] him ! i'm too nervous to make friends and talk to most people on here , but a user gifted me him, his skin and familiar to me through a thread . that had never happened before so was shocked but very happy and even though i'm currently converting to a g1 lair, he'll always be with me ! reminds me that people are still nice sometimes
52955070_350.png
him ! i'm too nervous to make friends and talk to most people on here , but a user gifted me him, his skin and familiar to me through a thread . that had never happened before so was shocked but very happy and even though i'm currently converting to a g1 lair, he'll always be with me ! reminds me that people are still nice sometimes

latest sale was for ~2kg i think? anyways i love it and i got a dragon specifically to wear it lol

latest sale was for ~2kg i think? anyways i love it and i got a dragon specifically to wear it lol
__________.____
plague_banner.png

MUYNhfy.png_iDFl61R.png
JvUa9ma.png_WKtl2lb.png
plagueshieldr.png
I was trying to save up for a flight change and someone gifted my 1kg to help! It was such a long time ago and I don’t remember who it was but shout out to them!
I was trying to save up for a flight change and someone gifted my 1kg to help! It was such a long time ago and I don’t remember who it was but shout out to them!
Probably the plague sprite, someone was leaving FR and sent over a CR full of old stuff they didn’t need anymore
Probably the plague sprite, someone was leaving FR and sent over a CR full of old stuff they didn’t need anymore
giphy.gifp74ovv7.gifmFaXmCJ.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gif

art shop banner
KkcUijP.png
old wc adopt gif
giphy.gif

Lewis link and G1 sales
goVYTQR.pngRsZjiBd.png

ghost hatchlings
TwEcIUG.png[/url] Ae0MsB2.png

Wishlist

B3w2s5h.jpg

Pixel Pearls

giphy.gif

SCP hatchery
1g9awbL.png
Click for Don't Starve/FR commissions! [TEMP CLOSED] (Casual collector of 6 digit dergs!)
vWYFQtR.png

wHRV9DG.jpg[/indent]
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17