Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Hoard & Vault Revamp
1 2 ... 45 46 47 48 49 ... 83 84
This is amaaaaaaaazing. Wow. My dragons will never have to go hungry again just because I'm too lazy to look up what's required for Swipp trades etc. !!
This is amaaaaaaaazing. Wow. My dragons will never have to go hungry again just because I'm too lazy to look up what's required for Swipp trades etc. !!

item_ancestral_incense_by_dogi_crimson-daios5g.gif
Aaaaaa This is awesome!
Aaaaaa This is awesome!
Wy0IOy1.png
[quote name="MewMew34" date="2020-10-22 10:27:28" ] I'm a little bummed that locking an item doesn't prevent it from being selected during a "select all". It means I have to go through and individually click all the non-locked items I want to convert to food points. Would be nice if you could either use select all and have it just not select locked items, or just have it sell/convert all selected non-locked items. Going to be a little more work converting the food I DO want to convert. Other than that, I love the update! Being able to open multiple chests at once will make things much easier, especially during Night of the Nocturne when chests are a little more likely to be obtained. Being able to see at a glance what I do or don't need for Swipp, Baldwin, and the Den is super helpful, too. So many items I haven't gotten from Swipp yet because I always forget what food items I need and end up converting them instead of saving them up. [/quote] It says in the post that locked items can't be converted into food points, though?
MewMew34 wrote on 2020-10-22 10:27:28:
I'm a little bummed that locking an item doesn't prevent it from being selected during a "select all". It means I have to go through and individually click all the non-locked items I want to convert to food points. Would be nice if you could either use select all and have it just not select locked items, or just have it sell/convert all selected non-locked items. Going to be a little more work converting the food I DO want to convert.

Other than that, I love the update! Being able to open multiple chests at once will make things much easier, especially during Night of the Nocturne when chests are a little more likely to be obtained. Being able to see at a glance what I do or don't need for Swipp, Baldwin, and the Den is super helpful, too. So many items I haven't gotten from Swipp yet because I always forget what food items I need and end up converting them instead of saving them up.

It says in the post that locked items can't be converted into food points, though?
apel6.png

FR time + 8

minim|She/Her|Aro/Ace
AIUessR.png
Is there a way to sort by what you have the most of?
Is there a way to sort by what you have the most of?
48215809971_6c855f2e7d_o_d.png48215809956_5610c16e84_o_d.png48215854402_0f41afd59f_o_d.png48215854377_829266a48d_o_d.png48215809916_9fac1a86c3_o_d.png48215809906_dc3f0359ac_o_d.png
[center][i]YYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS[/i] [b]THAAAAAAANK YOUUUUUUU [/b] [img]https://www.icegif.com/wp-content/uploads/celebrate-icegif-1.gif[/img] [/center]
YYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
THAAAAAAANK YOUUUUUUU

celebrate-icegif-1.gif
+4fr time --> usd art shop
Hi my namy is Alú and i am a mess
Them used for xyz labels are probably the best part [emoji=spiral star size=1]
Them used for xyz labels are probably the best part
Photobucket broke my store but here D:
@Lynth I honestly don't see any items that are used for something and aren't marked as such, besides cycling items like NotN and Carpenter Wax. I do think the cycling items should be added. The things listed in the "Used In Features" dropdown (Baldwin, Den, and Swipp) are all marked with tags.
@Lynth I honestly don't see any items that are used for something and aren't marked as such, besides cycling items like NotN and Carpenter Wax. I do think the cycling items should be added. The things listed in the "Used In Features" dropdown (Baldwin, Den, and Swipp) are all marked with tags.
dXizOVT.gif
deviantART
♦ +3 FR Time ♦
♦ Born-Again Christian ♦
♥ ♥ Wishlist ♥ ♥
♦ ♦ For Sale ♦ ♦
Free Dragons
Free lv27 Cauldron
Animated Icons
Art Trades
NatakiroFR.gif      tumblr_inline_nt4mfidcqY1qkfp12_500.gif
     Ping, please!
Floating hint doesn't display rarity((( In mobile browser, didn't check stationary yet. It's very inconvinient(((
Floating hint doesn't display rarity((( In mobile browser, didn't check stationary yet. It's very inconvinient(((
[quote name="Norayna0ekoa" date="2020-10-22 11:20:04" ] [i]One thing I'd like changed though:[/i] The lock should also prevent thing from being brewed at Baldwin's. Imagine saving up items to trade at Swipp's or to sell as a stack and then you accidentally brew it. @_@ The lock is to keep it for a specific reason, be it sentimental things or saving up, Baldwin doesn't fit into that. [/quote] I agree with this. I stopped going to Crim a long time ago because it was a pain to check if the items she asked for were good for something or not. I make a lot more treasure spending that time to level and exalt a dragon. I just checked, and there is no indication on the items she asks for about whether it is locked or favorited. (I don't know about whether it shows if they are good for something special.) I would still have to check each item to see if it's something I'm willing to sell, and I don't want to bother, even though it's a [i]lot [/i]easier now. I know, it's only five items, and it's only 500 t (usually), so no big deal. It just seems that if something is being safeguarded from selling accidentally, it should be safeguarded from Crim and Baldwin, too. But I'm grateful for what we have! Thank you, FR team!
Norayna0ekoa wrote on 2020-10-22 11:20:04:

One thing I'd like changed though:
The lock should also prevent thing from being brewed at Baldwin's. Imagine saving up items to trade at Swipp's or to sell as a stack and then you accidentally brew it. @_@ The lock is to keep it for a specific reason, be it sentimental things or saving up, Baldwin doesn't fit into that.

I agree with this. I stopped going to Crim a long time ago because it was a pain to check if the items she asked for were good for something or not. I make a lot more treasure spending that time to level and exalt a dragon.

I just checked, and there is no indication on the items she asks for about whether it is locked or favorited. (I don't know about whether it shows if they are good for something special.)

I would still have to check each item to see if it's something I'm willing to sell, and I don't want to bother, even though it's a lot easier now. I know, it's only five items, and it's only 500 t (usually), so no big deal. It just seems that if something is being safeguarded from selling accidentally, it should be safeguarded from Crim and Baldwin, too.

But I'm grateful for what we have! Thank you, FR team!
MlmX2Dr.pngfrqaMSP.gifIYKLZV7.gif
:0 I love this its much more Easier!
:0 I love this its much more Easier!
1 2 ... 45 46 47 48 49 ... 83 84