Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | If you were to start again...
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
i'd just make a progen with less difficult colors, get more than 1 of all the early fest apparel and bond with my familiars every day. maybe start in light or earth so my progens have better eyes? there's not much i've done on here that i really regret/want to change
i'd just make a progen with less difficult colors, get more than 1 of all the early fest apparel and bond with my familiars every day. maybe start in light or earth so my progens have better eyes? there's not much i've done on here that i really regret/want to change
Palestinian flagaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
grey/juniper «a
he/him «a
fr+2 «a
pings OK «a
Official artwork of the tome of Forseti from Fire Emblem: Genealogy of the Holy War. It is dark green with elaborate white detailing.
I honestly don't have that many regrets, it's all part of the journey. Maybe I would have picked better colors for my progen, I mean stonewash and mulberry. . . ? But after scattering him, he now has a look I am fond of. Get more fest items for sure. The only thing I wish for is that I joined years ago because I did hear of FR but was like nah laters.
I honestly don't have that many regrets, it's all part of the journey. Maybe I would have picked better colors for my progen, I mean stonewash and mulberry. . . ? But after scattering him, he now has a look I am fond of. Get more fest items for sure. The only thing I wish for is that I joined years ago because I did hear of FR but was like nah laters.
h1p5AvZ.png
I assume it also means I'm transported back to the 2014 version of the site?

-Buy more rot claws. (I joined a week before RoR 2014) I love those things

-Buy a sprite... I remember when nature and water sprites were going for around 500-600 gems..

Not much else ? I'm still happy with my progens, even though my custom's tert was troublesome for a while, Peacock eventually came around and saved her.
I assume it also means I'm transported back to the 2014 version of the site?

-Buy more rot claws. (I joined a week before RoR 2014) I love those things

-Buy a sprite... I remember when nature and water sprites were going for around 500-600 gems..

Not much else ? I'm still happy with my progens, even though my custom's tert was troublesome for a while, Peacock eventually came around and saved her.
Elsie | She / they|
I have a wishlist / trading thread! x
7J1Hgbi.pngYya65zH.pngy6Tz96p.png
hmm, starting flight and custom would be the same!

I'd make sure to name all of my progen's offspring though (just one unnamed but still)

part of me says not breeding my permas but some of them only came about from breeding other permas sooo *shrug*

actually go into the forums my first 6 months? (that was way back when there were welcome weeks and I missed so many newbie freebies/giveaways/raffles)

just name everyone two letter names!
hmm, starting flight and custom would be the same!

I'd make sure to name all of my progen's offspring though (just one unnamed but still)

part of me says not breeding my permas but some of them only came about from breeding other permas sooo *shrug*

actually go into the forums my first 6 months? (that was way back when there were welcome weeks and I missed so many newbie freebies/giveaways/raffles)

just name everyone two letter names!
I still pick plague
Custom progen would be blood/blood
I would keep all my 3, 4, 5 and 6 digits (exalted sooo many)
I would pick another username..not sure which
I still pick plague
Custom progen would be blood/blood
I would keep all my 3, 4, 5 and 6 digits (exalted sooo many)
I would pick another username..not sure which
NO LONGER ACTIVE.

I LEFT FR AND GIVEN AWAY MY STUFF.
i wouldn't change a thing, honestly

flight: fire
maize/crimson progen
i wouldn't change a thing, honestly

flight: fire
maize/crimson progen
yzUX307.png
Honestly, not many regrets. I'd probably pick different progen colors tho.

I stand by my decision to focus on getting a l25 coli team and working on my hibden right out of the gate. I took the long route and did a Sedona-ish grind but it was ok since I needed den stuff anyway.
Honestly, not many regrets. I'd probably pick different progen colors tho.

I stand by my decision to focus on getting a l25 coli team and working on my hibden right out of the gate. I took the long route and did a Sedona-ish grind but it was ok since I needed den stuff anyway.
Help I'm trapped in a signature!
I started this and didn't answer my own questions

I'd pick the same Flight, since I've never felt strongly enough to change from Plague. Too much about it appeals to me. I'd make my custom progen Obsidian/Obsidian, since Black and Obsidian don't always play nicely.

The only major difference I'd do is get involved in the forums and community more, especially the Plague community.
I started this and didn't answer my own questions

I'd pick the same Flight, since I've never felt strongly enough to change from Plague. Too much about it appeals to me. I'd make my custom progen Obsidian/Obsidian, since Black and Obsidian don't always play nicely.

The only major difference I'd do is get involved in the forums and community more, especially the Plague community.
ZqykQT5.pngmHwnQKP.pngfgbtR64.png
I wouldn't have exalted so many old dragons! Especially the first one I worked up a ton of money to buy. He was a lovely PC with icy blue colors. <3

Probably would have still started in Nature because I loved it at the time, but may have gone straight to Lightning when I switched instead of passing through Fire and Wind.

I might have chosen different colors for my custom progen, but probably not. I love her anyway. <3

I WOULD HAVE DONE THE FIRST FESTIVAL PROPERLY AND COLLECTED MULTIPLE LIGHT SPRITES, OMG.
I wouldn't have exalted so many old dragons! Especially the first one I worked up a ton of money to buy. He was a lovely PC with icy blue colors. <3

Probably would have still started in Nature because I loved it at the time, but may have gone straight to Lightning when I switched instead of passing through Fire and Wind.

I might have chosen different colors for my custom progen, but probably not. I love her anyway. <3

I WOULD HAVE DONE THE FIRST FESTIVAL PROPERLY AND COLLECTED MULTIPLE LIGHT SPRITES, OMG.
w8o0xW1.png springcleanrafflebutton.png iiILKcw.png
Glad I decided to look at the forums before I started >_>
Glad I decided to look at the forums before I started >_>
0iyUjhh.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10