Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | aeons' art - human, feral, dragon [USD]
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 ... 47 48
just wanted to let you know that i think your taako is amazing!! <3
just wanted to let you know that i think your taako is amazing!! <3
dmsECU6.png
@aeons could i please be added to the non-usd pinglist? thank you! (i love that taako btw!)
@aeons could i please be added to the non-usd pinglist? thank you! (i love that taako btw!)
EGr0skI.png
@mkairalla1 aaa thank you! He's gone through a lot of different designs over the years but I've finally settled on one that I'm happy with. I'm glad you think so! <3

@NBvagabond Added! (Thank you so much!)
@mkairalla1 aaa thank you! He's gone through a lot of different designs over the years but I've finally settled on one that I'm happy with. I'm glad you think so! <3

@NBvagabond Added! (Thank you so much!)
~~BABYYYY.png~ ~
@ aeons ~
» avatar | fandragons | art instagram
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
art_search_button_ii_i.png
art_shop_button_ii_i.png
Yo can I be added to the pinglist for slots and/or if you make a new art shop? Both slot versions please!
I'm interested but focusing on a computer right now! I'll have to hit you up later when I can properly get something set down. :D (as in refs because I suck at organizing myself fjfjhfjfjf)
Yo can I be added to the pinglist for slots and/or if you make a new art shop? Both slot versions please!
I'm interested but focusing on a computer right now! I'll have to hit you up later when I can properly get something set down. :D (as in refs because I suck at organizing myself fjfjhfjfjf)
She/Her • 23 • AceAro
export202203180901136410.png
Your art is gorgeous!
Your art is gorgeous!
"The rains have ceased, and we have been graced with another beautiful day...but you are not here to see it."
@aeons Hello there, I'd love to place an order if there's still a slot left c: [b]Dragon (please put BBC code):[/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/30107359][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/301074/30107359_350.png[/img][/url] [b]Commission type (see Prices):[/b] Bust shaded [b]Apparel I should add:[/b] Daisy Flower Crown, Plumed Headdress, Rose Thorn Crown [b]Payment method:[/b] USD [b]Extras:[/b] As far as his accent goes, would you be willing to add in the jewelry? The skull part isn't required, unless you feel comfortable with it (could be simplified/with artistic freedom then). Just let me know what you think - I'm of course happy to pay extra for his complexity in any case. ovo;
@aeons
Hello there, I'd love to place an order if there's still a slot left c:

Dragon (please put BBC code): 30107359_350.png
Commission type (see Prices): Bust shaded
Apparel I should add: Daisy Flower Crown, Plumed Headdress, Rose Thorn Crown
Payment method: USD
Extras: As far as his accent goes, would you be willing to add in the jewelry? The skull part isn't required, unless you feel comfortable with it (could be simplified/with artistic freedom then). Just let me know what you think - I'm of course happy to pay extra for his complexity in any case. ovo;
ShDdjsG.gif ---
H I D D E N • S A N C T U M
pV7y7eJ.png
"I circle around God, around the ancient tower,
and I have circled for thousands of years ..."
@Espanyolo Added, thanks for the interest!

@Virtuouso aaa thank you so much! <3

@Luunai Hello, what a handsome dragon! I can do the three apparel pieces and the jewelry in his accent! Since they're all a bit complex, would $27 be alright with you?
@Espanyolo Added, thanks for the interest!

@Virtuouso aaa thank you so much! <3

@Luunai Hello, what a handsome dragon! I can do the three apparel pieces and the jewelry in his accent! Since they're all a bit complex, would $27 be alright with you?
~~BABYYYY.png~ ~
@ aeons ~
art_shop_button_ii_i.png
@aeons
Thank you so much and yes, that sounds perfectly alright. I'm sending my PayPal over via PM, so you can invoice me at your convenience. c:
@aeons
Thank you so much and yes, that sounds perfectly alright. I'm sending my PayPal over via PM, so you can invoice me at your convenience. c:
ShDdjsG.gif ---
H I D D E N • S A N C T U M
pV7y7eJ.png
"I circle around God, around the ancient tower,
and I have circled for thousands of years ..."
I absolutely adore your art style! It's wonderful!
I absolutely adore your art style! It's wonderful!
Please Don't ping me to tell me you are not interested.
If I don't provide a price... I probably don't have one. If there's interest, I'll try and think of one for you! Don't worry, you're all set, amigo!
-Sorry if I missed you asking!
@Technophage

Oh my gosh, thank you so much!! ;v;
@Technophage

Oh my gosh, thank you so much!! ;v;
~~BABYYYY.png~ ~
@ aeons ~
art_shop_button_ii_i.png
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 ... 47 48