Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | aeons' art - human, feral, dragon [USD]
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 ... 47 48
could i be put on the pinglist too, both regular and derp? ta!
could i be put on the pinglist too, both regular and derp? ta!
Noctua_Link_Item.png
@Straka Hey! Gosh, sorry for the super late reply, I never remember to check this thread. You've been added to the pinglist!

To answer your question, I'd be open to doing a full scene like those examples (maybe not a painting like the first one haha, but with lineart like my usual style)! It'd only be available for USD orders though, and would probably cost at least $40. If that's something you'd be interested in, I'd be happy to discuss further details over PM for a more exact quote!

@asarigolo So sorry for the late reply! You've been added, thank you for the interest!
@Straka Hey! Gosh, sorry for the super late reply, I never remember to check this thread. You've been added to the pinglist!

To answer your question, I'd be open to doing a full scene like those examples (maybe not a painting like the first one haha, but with lineart like my usual style)! It'd only be available for USD orders though, and would probably cost at least $40. If that's something you'd be interested in, I'd be happy to discuss further details over PM for a more exact quote!

@asarigolo So sorry for the late reply! You've been added, thank you for the interest!
~~BABYYYY.png~ ~
@ aeons ~
» avatar | fandragons | art instagram
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
art_search_button_ii_i.png
art_shop_button_ii_i.png
@MaribelEmerson @Yupio @ShadowChanger @MischiefParadox @Skeleton313 @Ranes @TheoDemoine @uhhhyeah22 @Mazurkas @Tipsylover @Prescott @theoncomingstorm @PinesAwait @eternatus @HandleAnimal @October @Tripwire @furo @Andraya @SarcasticHawke @LunarEclipse714 @Toonetta @Vulshae @Vrachos @SomethingWitty @Lyra531 @Alpestris @Faedora @Angel614 @GlitchingFlame @GlitchyOddy @Rapirisu @Straka @asarigolo

Hey everyone! It's been,,, a long time since I last opened, ahahah. I hope you're doing well!

I'm opening 5 USD slots. Please note that I updated my terms of service, added new non-FR art examples, and raised my prices slightly. There is also a new commission type: simple-style sketches! If you'd like more examples for any commission type, don't be afraid to ask!

Slots left: 2/5

@Tripwire @Tenseboa143 @Lizardfruit @Goblincat @Starbunnies @Conter @asarigolo

I have an announcement for those who are on the derp doodle pinglist. I'm no longer offering them in my shop as I already have a thread specifically for them here, and I want to focus on other things for now. The other thread does not have a pinglist, so your best bet is to keep an eye out for an opening! Sorry for the inconvenience and thank you for the interest in my silly doodles :D
@MaribelEmerson @Yupio @ShadowChanger @MischiefParadox @Skeleton313 @Ranes @TheoDemoine @uhhhyeah22 @Mazurkas @Tipsylover @Prescott @theoncomingstorm @PinesAwait @eternatus @HandleAnimal @October @Tripwire @furo @Andraya @SarcasticHawke @LunarEclipse714 @Toonetta @Vulshae @Vrachos @SomethingWitty @Lyra531 @Alpestris @Faedora @Angel614 @GlitchingFlame @GlitchyOddy @Rapirisu @Straka @asarigolo

Hey everyone! It's been,,, a long time since I last opened, ahahah. I hope you're doing well!

I'm opening 5 USD slots. Please note that I updated my terms of service, added new non-FR art examples, and raised my prices slightly. There is also a new commission type: simple-style sketches! If you'd like more examples for any commission type, don't be afraid to ask!

Slots left: 2/5

@Tripwire @Tenseboa143 @Lizardfruit @Goblincat @Starbunnies @Conter @asarigolo

I have an announcement for those who are on the derp doodle pinglist. I'm no longer offering them in my shop as I already have a thread specifically for them here, and I want to focus on other things for now. The other thread does not have a pinglist, so your best bet is to keep an eye out for an opening! Sorry for the inconvenience and thank you for the interest in my silly doodles :D
~~BABYYYY.png~ ~
@ aeons ~
art_shop_button_ii_i.png
@aeons

Is love to grab a slot! I'm just in process of waking up though, is it okay if I get all the details out in an hour or so?
@aeons

Is love to grab a slot! I'm just in process of waking up though, is it okay if I get all the details out in an hour or so?
HAMjv9v.png4RthJ3d.pngDMEC8SP.pngQo8xgSK.pngrKzc8tP.png3PjEAWJ.png XxRoops | He/They

XxDigital Artist
Xx(Lore?) Writer
XxFire Tert. Gen1's

XxFR Tumblr!
@Rapirisu

Yep, that's fine!
@Rapirisu

Yep, that's fine!
~~BABYYYY.png~ ~
@ aeons ~
art_shop_button_ii_i.png
@aeons OKAY, stressful morning and I completely forgot now, but here we go! Thank you for being patient [emoji=familiar heart size=1] [b]Dragon (please put BBC code):[/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/60369633]Rin'haal[/url] (undressed pic at the bottom of his bio!) [b]Commission type (see Prices):[/b] Shaded bust [b]Apparel I should add:[/b] none [b]Payment method:[/b] USD [b]Extras:[/b] none
@aeons

OKAY, stressful morning and I completely forgot now, but here we go! Thank you for being patient

Dragon (please put BBC code): Rin'haal (undressed pic at the bottom of his bio!)
Commission type (see Prices): Shaded bust
Apparel I should add: none
Payment method: USD
Extras: none
HAMjv9v.png4RthJ3d.pngDMEC8SP.pngQo8xgSK.pngrKzc8tP.png3PjEAWJ.png XxRoops | He/They

XxDigital Artist
Xx(Lore?) Writer
XxFire Tert. Gen1's

XxFR Tumblr!
Hello! I'd love to grab a USD slot for two pieces, but I'm gonna take a bit longer to decide what for who.

pinging myself to remember to add by end of day @SomethingWitty
Hello! I'd love to grab a USD slot for two pieces, but I'm gonna take a bit longer to decide what for who.

pinging myself to remember to add by end of day @SomethingWitty
@Rapirisu what a handsome boy omg, I love his lore and art!! I don't see anything that'll cost extra, so your total will be $12. Please PM me with your paypal email and I'll set up an invoice!
@Rapirisu what a handsome boy omg, I love his lore and art!! I don't see anything that'll cost extra, so your total will be $12. Please PM me with your paypal email and I'll set up an invoice!
~~BABYYYY.png~ ~
@ aeons ~
art_shop_button_ii_i.png
@aeons
here's my two orders please! definitely charge me for the extras and I'm sorry for all the words - I didn't realize I had thoughts until I was typing

Character refs: Liath's bio has her art - more in line with the top one please!
Commission type: Half body (shaded)
Extras: include her wings please! doesn't need the banner's wing part (and ignore the accent)
feel free to play around with how her top is if you want - I only really care about the part inspired by the banner (reddish V plus oval thing)
also please go more grey/charcoal then the blue shading? (dragon inspiration instead of her artwork)

Character ref: Lyn's bio art
Commission type: Simple-style sketch bust
Extras: please add/include across the nose freckles!
and maybe a small smear of ash on his cheek? like he's satisfied with a hard job well done
@aeons
here's my two orders please! definitely charge me for the extras and I'm sorry for all the words - I didn't realize I had thoughts until I was typing

Character refs: Liath's bio has her art - more in line with the top one please!
Commission type: Half body (shaded)
Extras: include her wings please! doesn't need the banner's wing part (and ignore the accent)
feel free to play around with how her top is if you want - I only really care about the part inspired by the banner (reddish V plus oval thing)
also please go more grey/charcoal then the blue shading? (dragon inspiration instead of her artwork)

Character ref: Lyn's bio art
Commission type: Simple-style sketch bust
Extras: please add/include across the nose freckles!
and maybe a small smear of ash on his cheek? like he's satisfied with a hard job well done
@SomethingWitty

Hey! They're both adorable, I love their designs :0 For Liath, her wings and small details will cost extra, so does $24 sound okay? I don't see anything too complicated with Lyn, so he'll be the base price of $6! That comes out to $30 in total, and if that's okay with you, feel free to PM your paypal email so I can set up an invoice :D

(no worries about all the words haha, I find notes to be very helpful!)
@SomethingWitty

Hey! They're both adorable, I love their designs :0 For Liath, her wings and small details will cost extra, so does $24 sound okay? I don't see anything too complicated with Lyn, so he'll be the base price of $6! That comes out to $30 in total, and if that's okay with you, feel free to PM your paypal email so I can set up an invoice :D

(no worries about all the words haha, I find notes to be very helpful!)
~~BABYYYY.png~ ~
@ aeons ~
art_shop_button_ii_i.png
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 ... 47 48