Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [LF ART] [USD/G] HUMAN/HUMANOID CLOSED
1 2
IVE WENT OVER MY LIMIT WITHOUT REALIZING OPPS HFHFHF thankfully it’s by only 1 other hundred, but I’ll be reopening when I can <3 thank you to those interested in drawing her and I hope to get back to buying art in USD soon!! ...................................................................................................................... As the title says I’m looking for art!! Preferably those of higher quality anime/semi realism(?) vVv I’m getting them for a very special character I own. [center]Capillary Jay Nightengale [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/824076751490777159/853678621255008266/Regal.png[/img] [size=3][size=1]Art by @[url=https://ebonmereart.weebly.com/commissions.html]Ebonmere[/url] [/size][/size] [i]”In order to spot a lie- you must first learn to spot the truth. There’s a thousand ways to lie, but truth comes in one form, and one form alone. Once you learn how to spot it, the world becomes yours to play with. Nobody can hide and others are victim to foolishness in their own lie-built graves.”[/i] A Queen trapped in her own palace, suffering from many years of stress and mental challenges. She’s constantly trying to prove herself as a proper ruler, but her conservative advisors are always making her feel otherwise. She’s lacking sleep and- these days- comfort. It’s hard to come by, but she hardly lets it sway her visage in public. Hardened by the fact weakness is not for others to see, she hides behind walls upon walls of distrust and truths she’s seen and heard throughout her life. This makes her aggressive and even unpleasant. It doesn’t sour what good she’s done for the kingdom- took a foul king’s life- and so it’s not entirely horrible and she experiences content feelings in bursts, at least. [url=https://www.deviantart.com/paperbeans/art/2021-I-m-the-definition-of-the-worst-kind-of-mean-876252788]Reference Sheet[/url] [quote=Notes][LIST] [*] No alcohol, she’s not a drinker- even if wine [*] No lust or flirting, only jokes ‘for the lolz’!! She’s Acearo- which means she’s not interested in lustful acts or romantic endeavors. She’ll only playfully say such things if at all ever! (Ex: “well screw me and call me a prostitute, this ain’t good.”, “Kinky.”, etc) [*] She isn’t heartless or cold all the time! She can smile and stuff in reserved amounts throughout the day. [*] She often has an aura of smugness, despite not intending to give off the idea that she’s full of herself. [*] She’s an expert sword-fighter, and uses her skills and agility to personally test or even train her own militia for any fight. [*]Not a war fan. After taking the throne, she’s left with mental scarring from her group and therefore closest friends being slaughtered. [*]Capable of murder, but now shies away from getting too angry from how horrible the sight was- even if it felt good to kill the rotten king for vengeance. She scared many with how vicious she was, but thankfully that’s only been witnessed by a handful. Unfortunately in comparison, those few happen to be her current advisors- who cannot hurt her but do many other things to try and force mold her into what THEY want her to be. [*] Not as powerful as you’d think she is. This is due to her status as female being recognized by her Advisor group. Being conservative, they show heavy sexism and discriminate- leaving her feeling negative quite often. She does get under their skin via arguments that take turns for either her amusement or her annoyance. [*]she DOESNT have a mandatory/random split in her bangs. I only drew her headshots like that for the sake of motion exposing the labeled expression. 9 times out of 10, her left eye is entirely obscured unless nature or her own choice of action says otherwise (I.e. brushing her hair back or the wind blowing. ) [*]Cap now has a darker maroon pair of "shorts" shown [url=https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/193250570071572480/917650794516467793/IMG_0711.png]here[/url]. it's a simple solid color and you are free to color pick off the image should you desire or just knock the tailcoat slider down a few notches. When she's just walking around they're unnecessary, but adventurous deeds like attending patrols of combat training is when they're most applied to apply more "bodily comfort" when publicly exposed. [*]her tail is not extremely flexible :D I just dont mention it to avoid the hassle of paining artists to go back and redraw her funky tail. It's more-so like a crocodile tail in the sense it can bend to and fro but it cannot bent so easily around in a circle as in like this image [url=https://f2.toyhou.se/file/f2-toyhou-se/images/42227579_QcB93FguiVp6E40.png?1637668376]here[/url] or [url=https://f2.toyhou.se/file/f2-toyhou-se/images/41397194_ETB4bOZL38W5eWD.png]this [/url]one. It's length is also thicker! it's not as thin as it may seem [*]similarly, her "ribbon feathers"- the long white, eyeleted feathers at the tail tip- are not extremely flexible and resemble the flexibility of actual peacock feathers. This is to allow her the ability to shudder them should she require the biggest eyelets in any dangerous scenario to distract something. She's got full or almost full control over about 85% of her body, only not including the majority of her feathers and fur/hair and obvious others [*]she's more masculine in appearance, which in turn makes her unisex. Her own kingdom confused her for a male for months. I'd like her to look like a teenage male while still having the curves of a woman. If that makes sense. [/LIST][/quote] More art of her (by me) [url=https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/726198175894994997/853671405442564096/20210613_122132.jpg]x[/url] [url=https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/726198175894994997/836046810053214248/image0.jpg]x[/url] [url=https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/726198175894994997/822925473884667924/image0.png]x[/url] [url=https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/381883309845905410/872969957107982437/image3.png?width=542&height=630]x[/url] [url=https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/381883309845905410/863257120463650846/image0.png?width=530&height=630]x[/url] My budget is $300 (I’ll be converting to gems too for gem seekers) so please don’t kill me HFHDH going with $1 = 100g ratio
IVE WENT OVER MY LIMIT WITHOUT REALIZING OPPS HFHFHF thankfully it’s by only 1 other hundred, but I’ll be reopening when I can <3 thank you to those interested in drawing her and I hope to get back to buying art in USD soon!!
......................................................................................................................
As the title says I’m looking for art!! Preferably those of higher quality anime/semi realism(?) vVv I’m getting them for a very special character I own.
Capillary Jay Nightengale

Regal.png
Art by @Ebonmere

”In order to spot a lie- you must first learn to spot the truth. There’s a thousand ways to lie, but truth comes in one form, and one form alone. Once you learn how to spot it, the world becomes yours to play with. Nobody can hide and others are victim to foolishness in their own lie-built graves.”

A Queen trapped in her own palace, suffering from many years of stress and mental challenges. She’s constantly trying to prove herself as a proper ruler, but her conservative advisors are always making her feel otherwise. She’s lacking sleep and- these days- comfort. It’s hard to come by, but she hardly lets it sway her visage in public. Hardened by the fact weakness is not for others to see, she hides behind walls upon walls of distrust and truths she’s seen and heard throughout her life.
This makes her aggressive and even unpleasant. It doesn’t sour what good she’s done for the kingdom- took a foul king’s life- and so it’s not entirely horrible and she experiences content feelings in bursts, at least.

Reference Sheet
Notes wrote:
  • No alcohol, she’s not a drinker- even if wine
  • No lust or flirting, only jokes ‘for the lolz’!! She’s Acearo- which means she’s not interested in lustful acts or romantic endeavors. She’ll only playfully say such things if at all ever! (Ex: “well screw me and call me a prostitute, this ain’t good.”, “Kinky.”, etc)
  • She isn’t heartless or cold all the time! She can smile and stuff in reserved amounts throughout the day.
  • She often has an aura of smugness, despite not intending to give off the idea that she’s full of herself.
  • She’s an expert sword-fighter, and uses her skills and agility to personally test or even train her own militia for any fight.
  • Not a war fan. After taking the throne, she’s left with mental scarring from her group and therefore closest friends being slaughtered.
  • Capable of murder, but now shies away from getting too angry from how horrible the sight was- even if it felt good to kill the rotten king for vengeance. She scared many with how vicious she was, but thankfully that’s only been witnessed by a handful. Unfortunately in comparison, those few happen to be her current advisors- who cannot hurt her but do many other things to try and force mold her into what THEY want her to be.
  • Not as powerful as you’d think she is. This is due to her status as female being recognized by her Advisor group. Being conservative, they show heavy sexism and discriminate- leaving her feeling negative quite often. She does get under their skin via arguments that take turns for either her amusement or her annoyance.
  • she DOESNT have a mandatory/random split in her bangs. I only drew her headshots like that for the sake of motion exposing the labeled expression. 9 times out of 10, her left eye is entirely obscured unless nature or her own choice of action says otherwise (I.e. brushing her hair back or the wind blowing. )
  • Cap now has a darker maroon pair of "shorts" shown here. it's a simple solid color and you are free to color pick off the image should you desire or just knock the tailcoat slider down a few notches. When she's just walking around they're unnecessary, but adventurous deeds like attending patrols of combat training is when they're most applied to apply more "bodily comfort" when publicly exposed.
  • her tail is not extremely flexible :D I just dont mention it to avoid the hassle of paining artists to go back and redraw her funky tail. It's more-so like a crocodile tail in the sense it can bend to and fro but it cannot bent so easily around in a circle as in like this image here or this one. It's length is also thicker! it's not as thin as it may seem
  • similarly, her "ribbon feathers"- the long white, eyeleted feathers at the tail tip- are not extremely flexible and resemble the flexibility of actual peacock feathers. This is to allow her the ability to shudder them should she require the biggest eyelets in any dangerous scenario to distract something. She's got full or almost full control over about 85% of her body, only not including the majority of her feathers and fur/hair and obvious others
  • she's more masculine in appearance, which in turn makes her unisex. Her own kingdom confused her for a male for months. I'd like her to look like a teenage male while still having the curves of a woman. If that makes sense.

More art of her (by me)
x x x x x

My budget is $300 (I’ll be converting to gems too for gem seekers) so please don’t kill me HFHDH going with $1 = 100g ratio
She/Her • 23 • AceAro
export202203180901136410.png
[emoji=deer skull size=1]Reserved Post for Artists[emoji=deer skull size=1] @StormCaleum- Done! Paid! @Cryptidove- Done! Paid! @kaniari- Done! Paid! @Koobi- Done! Paid! @Plouvoir- Done! Paid! @kopibit- Working! Paid! @biscuitygoodness x3- done! Paid! (Sprockets)
Reserved Post for Artists

@StormCaleum- Done! Paid!
@Cryptidove- Done! Paid!
@kaniari- Done! Paid!
@Koobi- Done! Paid!
@Plouvoir- Done! Paid!
@kopibit- Working! Paid!
@biscuitygoodness x3- done! Paid! (Sprockets)
She/Her • 23 • AceAro
@Espanyolo

Hiya! I absolutely adore her character design <3 I think she'd look really cool in watercolors or a monochromatic B/W piece with a splash of color ^^ I've got a comms shop + art socials linked in my signature if anything catches your eye.
@Espanyolo

Hiya! I absolutely adore her character design <3 I think she'd look really cool in watercolors or a monochromatic B/W piece with a splash of color ^^ I've got a comms shop + art socials linked in my signature if anything catches your eye.
a33cd48e8e24f11bf61861e1609632aa217f8a3e.jpg7cd0b45f35c6e34590a300be1cacd27b2edf7760.png1500b320d1a9d96d3a57fed65894bfb47c744792.jpg92d2f8ce3a437d3f75d1b9b4944f46633f33d821.png
I’m available for usd commissions.
My examples are here: https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2961777/1#post_46096689
I’m available for usd commissions.
My examples are here: https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2961777/1#post_46096689
dove_cryptidove.pngfkWjutW.png5c15bb999532f9391109728396a638d13602f294.png
@StormCaleum I’ll bite :0c though I’ll try a bust for the watercolor monochromatic type your suggesting ~ Dm me your PayPal me if you want usd or gimmie a sec to get the gems paid for <3 also tysm!! She’s my pride n joy

@Cryptidove aaaaa sure- I’ll snag a traditional half body please!! Same as Storm! DM with your stuff :>c
@StormCaleum I’ll bite :0c though I’ll try a bust for the watercolor monochromatic type your suggesting ~ Dm me your PayPal me if you want usd or gimmie a sec to get the gems paid for <3 also tysm!! She’s my pride n joy

@Cryptidove aaaaa sure- I’ll snag a traditional half body please!! Same as Storm! DM with your stuff :>c
She/Her • 23 • AceAro
@Espanyolo
ooo she's so gorgeous! I'd love to draw her!! :0
I have a shop here with some USD prices and examples!
Here's some other examples: x x x x
I can also do some shading like this!
@Espanyolo
ooo she's so gorgeous! I'd love to draw her!! :0
I have a shop here with some USD prices and examples!
Here's some other examples: x x x x
I can also do some shading like this!
tumblr_192db27f16ceaa1dbeaf7f505ce6f9c8_ece8d5a5_250.png
@kaniari oh my god you have beautiful art yes please. Flat color full body maybe?? I’m sleepy so I may need help calculating <3 ,, dm me your info and I’ll pay ASAP
Also ty!!! I’m very happy she’s so pretty to people and enjoyable! She’s a comfort oc as much as she’s my persona so it really warms me
@kaniari oh my god you have beautiful art yes please. Flat color full body maybe?? I’m sleepy so I may need help calculating <3 ,, dm me your info and I’ll pay ASAP
Also ty!!! I’m very happy she’s so pretty to people and enjoyable! She’s a comfort oc as much as she’s my persona so it really warms me
She/Her • 23 • AceAro
[emoji=gold crown size=1]
She/Her • 23 • AceAro
i've got some art examples listed here ! i'm still working out prices, but if you're interested i'd love to pm and work out the details ! she's got an incredible design :3c
i've got some art examples listed here ! i'm still working out prices, but if you're interested i'd love to pm and work out the details ! she's got an incredible design :3c
romantic_mouse.png theo
lesbian. he + him. 24. taken
the lovers, the dreamers, + we.
my skin shop ! prev. @theobear !

fpvuLET-1.png
xxxxxYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.png
@theobear
Aaa I appreciate the compliment!! Looking at your examples, the style seems justtt out of range of what I’m looking for. However you are very very good and I don’t mean anything bad by it!! <3 that painting makes it so tempting though, out of my own curiosity TuT,,,,mph
@theobear
Aaa I appreciate the compliment!! Looking at your examples, the style seems justtt out of range of what I’m looking for. However you are very very good and I don’t mean anything bad by it!! <3 that painting makes it so tempting though, out of my own curiosity TuT,,,,mph
She/Her • 23 • AceAro
1 2