Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Item Caption Contest 7 [Submissions]
1 2 ... 78 79 80 81 82 ... 216 217
[item=petite glasswing butterfly] [b]Name:[/b]Petite Glasswing Butterfly [b]Caption:[/b]Legend has it that these butterflies are the reincarnated souls of lost true loves of dragons who seek to supply heroes with advice.
Petite Glasswing Butterfly
Name:Petite Glasswing Butterfly
Caption:Legend has it that these butterflies are the reincarnated souls of lost true loves of dragons who seek to supply heroes with advice.
For me, every day is World Kindness Day. b59f9d9c-60d2-11eb-95e1-814ec59a413c.gifa663c882-026b-11eb-9626-db1f1f278684.gif
[item=not a sheep] [b]Name:[/b] Not a Sheep [b]Caption:[/b] Ewe don't know what you're talking about.
Not a Sheep
Name: Not a Sheep
Caption: Ewe don't know what you're talking about.
l6oQakx.png
[item=glasswing rake] [b]Name[/b]: Glasswing Rake [b]Description[/b]: [i]Only her friends call her Greta.[/i]
Glasswing Rake
Name: Glasswing Rake
Description: Only her friends call her Greta.
38046009796_f6a0057f92_n.jpg
[item=sheep] [b]Name:[/b] Sheep [b]Caption:[/b] Sheep puns? Shame on ewe!
Sheep
Name: Sheep
Caption: Sheep puns? Shame on ewe!
gligar-f.gif genesect.gif mawile.gif
[item=shatterwing butterfly] [b]Name:[/b] Shatterwing Butterfly [b]Caption:[/b] If the light hits just right a flock of these beauties look like shards of glass dancing in the wind - to the shock of unsuspecting dragons.
Shatterwing Butterfly
Name: Shatterwing Butterfly
Caption: If the light hits just right a flock of these beauties look like shards of glass dancing in the wind - to the shock of unsuspecting dragons.
[item=shatterwing butterfly] Name: Luminary Wraithwing Description: The transparency of this insect’s yellow-tinged wings makes it nearly invisible in warm light such as sunset. It emits a faint chirping noise when threatened.
Shatterwing Butterfly
Name: Luminary Wraithwing
Description: The transparency of this insect’s yellow-tinged wings makes it nearly invisible in warm light such as sunset. It emits a faint chirping noise when threatened.
[item=Killer Fanfish] Name: Killer Fanfish Caption: I'm your biggest fan .... I'll follow you until you love me!
Killer Fanfish
Name: Killer Fanfish
Caption: I'm your biggest fan .... I'll follow you until you love me!
[item=not a sheep] name: not a sheep Caption: Looks like Baaaaaaaaaad news to me
Not a Sheep
name: not a sheep
Caption: Looks like Baaaaaaaaaad news to me
1t5KICZ.png
[item= slumber sheep] [b]Name:[/b] Slumber Sheep [b]Caption:[/b] Slumber Sheep are said to count themselves to fall asleep, but no one has ever proved it.
Slumber Sheep
Name: Slumber Sheep
Caption: Slumber Sheep are said to count themselves to fall asleep, but no one has ever proved it.
xxxxxxx

AZCdeAd.png
It0R1xG.png
6meUms1.png
JvUa9ma.png
5hF3FGk.png
7fFdbks.png
[item=old tin pot] [b]Name:[/b] Old Tin Pot [b]Caption:[/b] A pot so old that the scent of ancient mystery meat has been cooked into it. Nowadays, it serves as a great instrument, or perhaps a sturdy hat.
Old Tin Pot
Name: Old Tin Pot
Caption: A pot so old that the scent of ancient mystery meat has been cooked into it. Nowadays, it serves as a great instrument, or perhaps a sturdy hat.
dZiGjLq.png avemeir
wishlist | buying newer fest items | ave's chests
saving up for cloudy wings ......
1 2 ... 78 79 80 81 82 ... 216 217